Guide To Stay Updated With Crypto World - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

Guide To Stay Updated With Crypto World

11 hours ago, Ridam said:

In Crypto field as we already know we must keep our eyes open and keep monitoring the market to avoid losses or for grabbing the profit opportunity. I'm going to cover top platforms and resources to stay updated with Crypto world and with their benefits.

This is very important to us, as traders. We have to be updated from different sources so that we can not miss any profit. You have mentioned good platforms and methods which will help us on crypto updates, I use trading view as well, it's the best in technical analysis price compare for arbitrage.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

@Ridam Well-written topic with essential guidelines. In crypto world, it is necessary to be up to date with the things going on in order to make trading or investment strategies. There are some smartphone-based applications they also helps us to get the latest news and updates. For example:- You might love to use Coinmarketcap, Coinstats mobile apps for this purpose, you just need internet connection and a smartphone. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

There are also many hangaround channels in telegram are good source for fast info, just like twitter. They however in quality and size.

I like how you put Decrypt as a first choice in your article, imho it's hands down the best news site and articles are original and have depth in them. Everyone should read that. Articles in there are so well made it's making other sites look bad in comparison.

• +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

6 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

This is very important to us, as traders. We have to be updated from different sources so that we can not miss any profit. You have mentioned good platforms and methods which will help us on crypto updates, I use trading view as well, it's the best in technical analysis price compare for arbitrage.

@Calvinpriva I'm not a active trader but I have investment in some projects that's why I use these platforms to get information from them and keep tracking the coin. As we know news and updates are the reason for pump and dump of many coins like Binance listings, we should always be attentive towards the market.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

@Ridam There are some smartphone-based applications they also helps us to get the latest news and updates. For example:- You might love to use Coinmarketcap, Coinstats mobile apps for this purpose, you just need internet connection and a smartphone. 

Sure I will look into the Coinstats application. And I'm now using Coinmarketcap too with it's web version. And as the Coinstats stated to support 8000+ coins, I definitely need to give it a try.

1 hour ago, rekter said:

There are also many hangaround channels in telegram are good source for fast info, just like twitter. They however in quality and size.

I like how you put Decrypt as a first choice in your article, imho it's hands down the best news site and articles are original and have depth in them. Everyone should read that. Articles in there are so well made it's making other sites look bad in comparison.

@rekter Could you Please give the name of channels that are good enough for following? In telegram I find more cringe than quality content so I would be happy if you introduced me to such channels.

And Talking about decrypt, It's my first website to check for news. 

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

9 hours ago, Ridam said:

@rekter Could you Please give the name of channels that are good enough for following? In telegram I find more cringe than quality content so I would be happy if you introduced me to such channels.

And Talking about decrypt, It's my first website to check for news. 

Most of them you can just find out hanging in semi small fan groups of a coin, or in a crypto twitter or in local crypto groups.

I am mostly using telegram now to chat with my old friends about cryptos. So i don't don't really spend too much time in public chats. But i pm:ed you

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

Thank you for your article for such a wonderful effort. Indeed, the trader must be constantly aware of the sources of information to analyze the market and know the trend. I think social media has a great role in this, being available to everyone and easy to use

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2

This is one the best, significant publication @Ridam too important guide to keep one updated with current happenings in Crypto community. Already I'm tuned to so many news channels mentioned above which includes coin telegraph, CMC and coingecko are also my favorites for monitoring fluctuations of prices, telegram and Twitter, both outstanding platforms of Crypto currencies and others. thank you for this great work.

• +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

17 hours ago, rekter said:

Most of them you can just find out hanging in semi small fan groups of a coin, or in a crypto twitter or in local crypto groups.

@rekter Ok I am also trying to be active in most list in Twitter as getting views from different Crypto lovers is really helpful. And I see there are good YouTube channels with really good and valuable content. 

13 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Already I'm tuned to so many news channels mentioned above which includes coin telegraph, CMC and coingecko are also my favorites for monitoring fluctuations of prices, telegram and Twitter, both outstanding platforms of Crypto currencies and others. thank you for this great work.

@Guru2050 I believe you are getting good privilege from joining the telegram. Coingecko is my favourite and are you collecting the daily points there? You can redeem it for valuable books, T-Shirts and many more.

• -2 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 10/25/2020 at 9:53 AM, Ridam said:

Sure I will look into the Coinstats application. And I'm now using Coinmarketcap too with it's web version. And as the Coinstats stated to support 8000+ coins, I definitely need to give it a try.

@Ridam Before that, I expect you to check a review about this CoinStat application that I have made on this forum. There are premium features but good news is, you can unlock those features by preferring referral links. More the referrals, longer duration will be added to access premium features 😉

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

As for me, I continue to monitor prices on a daily basis and some days in an hourly fashion to know the appropriate time for trade or investment, but I use coinmarketcao to find out the prices, as it represents my area in relation to the exchange rate

This very good topic. Most of them i follow for to be updated. 

I also want to share one forum from you can get all these things on one place and you can also earn some money. Which is relevant community. 

I am personally using it and  it is great to earn money and get latest news. 

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

For me it's news source  is coindesk, gave subscription of u coingeko and follows news at Twitter and  use crypto talk, B. T for more information where some time reddit. I check my emil daily and arrange my mail box for reading. Because whenever I find free time I read about crypto market and learn new progress which helps me in different ways. People. Follow. F. B for news which is filled with fake news and fooling people with photoshopped pics. 

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

12 hours ago, eliottalderosn said:

@Ridam

great sources provided and the most important one is the coin market cap site !

for me I use :

News Bitcoin

Cryptonews

youtube

https://cryptotalk.org/

coinmarketcap

These all are helpful and I'm also personally using them though Now Im using Coingecko and Coinstats too. @eliottalderosn You can check Coinstats as it really has more feature than Coingecko and coinmarketcap.

11 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

This very good topic. Most of them i follow for to be updated. 

I also want to share one forum from you can get all these things on one place and you can also earn some money. Which is relevant community. 

I am personally using it and  it is great to earn money and get latest news. 

@malik6314193 I had read about Relevant community. Could you tell me more about it? And Is this only for information or there are ways of getting paid too? I will definitely try this and include in my list.

Edited by Ridam
Information added
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

These are indeed good ways to stay updated about Cryptocurrency and you deserve to be praised for this work because this topic is of great benefit to all members especially the newbies who have less experience about the field, the technology of the social medias is really playing a vital role on this as well as the blockchain technology.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks my friend! I am looking into many sources for crypto information and I also look at the crypto news using websites like decrypt.co and cointelegraph. I don't think that twitter is any important though but sometimes we can read a few announcements there from our favorite exchange Yobit that are important.

• +1 3

Thanks a lot for the good list that can help us stay updated, I'm using most of these too and it is important to have the latest information since we can find a lot of opportunities. Cryptotalk has been so far for me a great source and of course there are more but I'm happy with this forum and spend most of my crypto time here.

Edited by Sykkuno
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, Sykkuno said:

Thanks a lot for the good list that can help us stay updated, I'm using most of these too and it is important to have the latest information since we can find a lot of opportunities. Cryptotalk has been so far for me a great source and of course there are more but I'm happy with this forum and spend most of my crypto time here.

Yes my friend this forum is also good go get more informations about Cryptocurrency and it related activities which why it is good to spend at least 2-3 hours reading other members posts so that you can be updated about other things you may not see in other sites.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My personal favorite forum is cryptotalk too. I had been using bitcointalk for a while but I didn't like many things there and especially the attitude towards beginners that was very bad. I don't mean that they should allow spam or scammers. But there were questions that were interesting and the posts where well written with the author looking that he had understood the subject but still was met with a lot of nonconstructive criticism and there were some terrible people answering even with curse words. After a while I didn't want to be there at all.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Thanks for the guide, you have helped a lot my man, it was something I was ready to ask for a guide with the best forums, news websites and cryptocurrency websites. You made everything very convinient for me.

• +2 1

thats a very good post indeed, i use twitter all day and follow some crypto accounts to get the news but for my major detailed news i use cointelegraph and coindesk, but you should also add the telegram groups because there you can talk with developers themselves.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I am only visit the trading view to laugh with what every want to be a trader is writes there. I have had so fun with all the bad chart that they are just fill with lines every where and they are try to make a prediction. I am not a best trader maybe avarege but I am not expose stupid chart and call myself pro trader.

I am very glad for the post my dear because you given very good other websites that most are maybe no known about. The forum I am favorite is Cryptotalk and I am not change it for any other.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thanks for the great suggestions. These are all the basics and best websites we can use with crypto. I am not using twitter or facebook at all lately and I am thinking seriously to remove telegram too. I like reading decrypto coindesk and cointelegraph and there are a few more good crypto sources for news like ambcrypto, newsbtc, bitcoin.com, and trustnodes. 

• +2 1