Yobit best exchange - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fidan shala

Yobit best exchange

On 10/24/2020 at 3:37 PM, fidan shala said:

I recommend Yobit! Quite recently, I got acquainted with such a service of this platform as InvestBox. This is a great thing for investing money in daily interest, which brings me a warm profit. I also want to mention some interesting games in this exchange, such as yopony and dice. I'm not a gambler, but sometimes I play to save on commissions ..

Yes, I strongly agree with you that yobit is one of the best exchange nowadays. This exchange gave us an opportunity to earn so much money in different activities on it, we could do trading, investing, and also gambling. This exchange is very popular and trusted by many people so there's no doubt this exchange will become more wealthy in the future.

• +3 1

It seems that you are new to Yobit's services, these services: The InvestBox, Yuponi, and Dice have all been in Yobit for a long period of time and members have been working there for a long time, but of course you have to be careful especially in gambling because you can lose a lot of your money. I only use the InvestBox to invest in some coins which I think are profitable.

Yobit is a really good trading platform with competitive trading fees and a quite friendly-user design that is well suited to all needs. Also, their Investment products are simply brilliant, I've been using the Investbox to hold my TALK tokens and I'm really happy with the result so far. I'd definitely recommend Yobit to anyone looking for a simple and efficient cryptocurrency trading platform.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

El 24/10/2020 a las 3:37, fidan shala dijo:

¡Recomiendo Yobit! Recientemente, me familiaricé con un servicio de esta plataforma como InvestBox. Esta es una gran cosa para invertir dinero en intereses diarios, lo que me brinda una gran ganancia. También quiero mencionar algunos juegos interesantes en este intercambio, como yopony y dice. No soy apostador, pero a veces juego para ahorrar comisiones.

For me, the best exchange is YOBIT, it gives us great support and has, as you say, many sections that give you passive earnings, such as Vmining and investbox and this must be valued since those who have investments in Yobit passively increase their capital and this is almost certainly in its entirety.

• +2 1

There is no doubt yobit is an excellent exchange before using yobit it used Binance but I realized that yobit has nothing to invest in Binance yobit makes trading easier

• +1 1

For, it's not one of the best exchange but it's okay to use but I am impressed by the feature of the yobit like investbox, vmining and yodefi which can be very profitable if it is used properly. But it's hard to analyze the price in this forum because we can't use any indicator.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes mate yobit is indeed a great exchange with so many features that can be helpful on maximising our earnings such as invest box or just trading on crypto right there and it's for this reason i recommend it too.

Yes mate yobit is indeed a great exchange with so many features that can be helpful on maximising our earnings such as invest box or just trading on crypto right there and it's for this reason i recommend it too.

On 10/24/2020 at 3:37 PM, fidan shala said:

I recommend Yobit! Quite recently, I got acquainted with such a service of this platform as InvestBox. This is a great thing for investing money in daily interest, which brings me a warm profit. I also want to mention some interesting games in this exchange, such as yopony and dice. I'm not a gambler, but sometimes I play to save on commissions ..

My friend and I just talking about InvestBox recently. This made me motivated on investing than withdrawing my first pay. However, I don't know about games or such, but thank you for this information!

Yobit is one of the best exchange because it has many features like yodefi, investbox which is very important. Investbox is one of the best thing because you can get upto 10% interest daily which is very profitable.

• +1 1

I haven't deposited any coins on Yobit site yet and haven't had a chance to exchange yet, but after reviewing everything I believe yobit exchange site is the best site.  I like the features in the Yobit exchange site, one of the most frequent is the frequency and investbox features.  If you trade more in Yobit, you can get water coin, dice coin for free and you can earn coin for free without going to the frequency coin option.  The Yobit exchange site has AirDrop which allows you to earn yoda coins for free via Telegram.

As many members of this forum are saying yobit exchange is the best  so do l,but as a new member I'm still yet to find out more about this exchange but my current experience there is superb.

Of course my mate, you are absolutely right. I am also a user of YoBit site since I have joined this forum. I have learned all the knowledge about YoBit from here such as trading in Cryptocurrency, exchange with other coins. I also have learned about Investbox and have found a great features of YoBit in which I have invested my talktokens on 1% interest rate daily.

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

yobit is a really great and super exchange platform.  You can easily transact in this job.  You can convert your currency to another currency and it is a very safe exchange and its use is increasing day by day. If you notice, you will see that yobit is one of the first ten exchanges so I will tell you that you can also use yobit Exchange..

It is a best and outstanding exchange among so many available in crypto world.  Binnance, coinbase, cex and yobit exchangers are safe and secured, with friendly trading background simple and easy even for beginners

Yobit is best exchange for online trading users so we should use yobit because it is safe and beneficial for the user. It is easy way to exchange bitcoin exchange. There are minor chances to scam the youbit

Yobit is best-known as a trading platform that support a vast number of cryptocurrencies and support crypto-to-crypto as well as fiat-to-crypto trades. The exchange is best suited for experienced crypto traders who value their privacy and want to get vast number of access altcoin and small- cap crypto projects.

I think it is one of the strongest platforms and the best platform because it offers profitable and good services when withdrawing cryptocurrencies .. You do not need to worry.

• -1 1

Yes, the yobit platform has many features that make it a good platform and enjoys a huge number of users, it has an InvestBox investment fund thanks to which we can invest our currencies and make a good profit without getting tired.

I agree with your opinion my friend that yobit is one of the finest and decentralized exchanger. On that you can easily trade with many digital currencies without any fear and doubt. And through this you can easily earn a good profit. And also our account balance and personal information is safe and secure here. 

• +2 1

Yes dude yobit is a good exchange. As you talk about airdrops so i want to give you an advice that don't believe on that and believe on you hardwork. Spend time in this forum and learn how to trade. Learn how to invest in cryptocurrencies. In this way you can earn good money and be successful in future. Best of luck dear friend.

Yes it is right . youbit platform is really wonderful platform for exchange. It is safe and secure . If you want to good amount of money then you invest in youbit exchange . The most important thing about this is that it does not charge us much  commission .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/24/2020 at 12:37 PM, fidan shala said:

It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform. I'm learning all knowledge about the platform from here. It will improve your content writing skill also. 

On 10/24/2020 at 3:37 AM, fidan shala said:

Hello friend, the Yobit investment box is a good option to invest in any of the coins that give a good performance, the yopony had never seen it, thanks to you I know this game, the game says I have tried it but I have lost more than what I have gained so I do not recommend it...