About crypto currency exchange document - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

About crypto currency exchange document

We know that crypto currency exchange indicate us to store our currency in those site then do trade whenever we need to earn profit..       ..also we need to know that trade mean buy or sell currency in the right time..  But still you need to know many thing about the exchange  site before going to invest your money.. That is why i am trying   to make a topic today about the necessary  documents  we need to store in a safe place always when create exchange site  when we make a exchange account..i said  this kind of words  because  whenever  you will make a exchange  account  for trading then you will need those necessary  thing for your account  security  or when you will face problem.. Suppose your  gmail  account  get disabled  by which gmail you have created  exchange  site and it happened  for the google security then what will you do in this case.. . Then how you will recover  your exchange  as without  email your account  has no value you know... So to recover  your account  now you will need those necessary  documents badly.. ... So discussed  now Which  documents  we need to up when we create a exchange  site..1503206393_---.png.1d68a5ae2985107f3f7ff3a45bef3ce2.png

Important  matter of crypto-currency exchange :

When you will create a trade account  in centralized  exchange  site then you must note this kind of documents  i mentioned  below: 

(1)  we must note our email  and password  in a safe place.. 
(2)  secondly  we must remember  the exchange  site password  when we create account  there

3) we must note  the date in Which  date we will made a account.. 

(4)   when we open  the account, if we have submitted the document for account verification, keep a note of the type of document we provided... 
(5) Make a note of the date we submitted the document
(6) When they verify we documents, also note the date on which date we account was verified...
(7) If we want to activate 2FA to increase account security, make a note of the backup code that will be shown to we when activating 2FA...
(8) If the exchange offers trading passwords, note down the date when we activated the trading password.
(9) If there is a facility to give phishing word, then write down what word we gave and when we activated that service.
(10) also make a note of the date on which we have activated 2FA.
(11)If we have ever deactivated 2FA, make a note of that date.
(12)again take occasional deposit and withdrawal history screenshots.
(13)Occasionally keep take screenshots of trading history...
(14) Make a note of the amount of tokens in your account available.. Also  you can use the Blockfolio app for this..in the app you can enjoy several benefits together...

This number  14 documents  is very much important  because i faced this problem in a gambling  site.. I wanted to change  my email address  then the authority  asked me different  thing with how much usd i have in my account  plus  which coin i have.. fortunately  i was right.. 
(15) if you want make  a note of the last login IP Address. Though it is supposed to be received in your email. You need it because the exchange  authorities  will asked about  your  location  and public  IP address in the right time..  

(16)  last safety is sometimes  we forget our email  and its password  for having different  email account in every day crypto life..  . So that we can forward  our main email to another  email as it secure..  . 

By the way,no one should avoid  those thing about  crypto  currency  exchange ..  If you try avoid those documents  then you can face  big problem  which can lead you to lose your big capital in any exchang.    .. Also many people usually  dont care about documents  but later they realized  how big mistake they  did already.... Though forex trader usually  dont face this  problem you know.. 

We need to be aware about  those documents  because  of " Problem"..  I said this because one of my friend faced  this problem suddenly and needed one month to get  backed  his account fully ..  So if you dont want to face  any problem  about exchange  site then be careful above documents i mentioned  😍... Also you can find out diffrent site Where  you can store your email, password  and necessary  documents  but be aware and never do this kind of dangerous  thing because scammer  is every where.. If its possible for you then use different email address for different crypto currency Account.. We dont know for a small mistake we can face big problem anytime... So as much as possible , you should do trading on top rated exchange  site like Binance  because there your documents  plus  funds will be 100% secured and its true.... Also in top rated exchange site you can use different feature and facilities like you know Binance give loan to its user for margin  trading that other exchange dont give .. So stay far from untrusted exchange site..        

Best of luck cryptotalk  members..

Edited by Dorjoy12
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

@Dorjoy12 Yes we should take note before using any exchanges. And for me I use save password features and backed up with my Google account. So I don't write them on paper as I feel easy on using that features. 

(9) If there is a facility to give phishing word, then write down whatword you gave and when you activated that service.

What do you mean by Phising word? I haven't seen any exchanges giving such words. Could you explain further about it?

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This topic deserve to o earn good reputation because it is of great importance to all members in this forum including the newbies who have less experience about Cryptocurrency and i believe this topic will really help many of us on how to reduce the risk of losing funds since some people sometimes get problems with there email address and i hope this will guide us all but must not forget password since it is among the major problems.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, Ridam said:

@Dorjoy12 Yes we should take note before using any exchanges. And for me I use save password features and backed up with my Google account. So I don't write them on paper as I feel easy on using that features. 

What do you mean by Phising word? I haven't seen any exchanges giving such words. Could you explain further about it?

@Ridam Phising words is lil bit like password that You  can submit in exchange site authorities.. And the phising words benefit is whenever you will received any email from the exchange site then in the email you can see you phishing words by which you can understand its real email from exchange.. Because now a days you know many hacker send you email like you get email from exchange and whenever we click the link them we see our account get hacked.. So we use phising words 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 2

44 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam Phising words is lil bit like password that You  can submit in exchange site authorities.. And the phising words benefit is whenever you will received any email from the exchange site then in the email you can see you phishing words by which you can understand its real email from exchange..          

I wasn't aware about it upto now 🤣. It's really a good method to avoid the email spams. And if we look into the sender's email we can easily distinguish it's from real entity ornot.

@Dorjoy12 Does Yobit has such features? 

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I looks like that your talking about creating an account for an exchange, but your title is saying like your telling us what are the documents that we'll be needing if we ever wanted to create our own cryptocurrency exchange.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

I have to confess that the informations above are good for everyone of us to take note of and take advantage before it too late. We also have to know the type of exchangers we visit to trade coins because some of them are not legit they will vanish immediately they receive your funds instead make use of top popular sites like the binance exchanger, kucoin or yobit exchanger which have earned good reputation for being legit because security is one of the quality of every exchanger.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

16 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Suppose your  gmail  account  get disabled  by which gmail you have created  exchange  site and it happened  for the google security .. Now how you will recover  your exchange  as without  email your account  has no value... So to recover  your account  now you will need those necessary  documents... Lets discussed  now Which  documents  we need to up when we create a exchange  site..

Young brother @Dorjoy12 you have discussed and reminded us of a very important thing! Honestly, I've quoted this part because it's one of my biggest problems when I create accounts for emails, wallets, exchanges, and etc... I forget to write down my login info and it's very risky because most of the time I don't remember my login info for all wallets and exchanges that I use. From now on I will take care on this!

• +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

4 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

. I forget to write down my login info and it's very risky because most of the time I don't remember my login info for all wallets and exchanges that I use. From now on I will take care on this

@Calvinpriva not only you but almost all crypto member face this problem as they have lot of account such as forum, blog, exchange..even some time i forget my phone Password too for having lot of account and we also cant use every where same password which is a big problem too....that is why we must need to save our Password or make a diary of crypto World while write there every thing and keep it in safe place..             

10 hours ago, eliottalderosn said:

we just need a small note and keep it on our desks from where we work in our homes. This would minimize the loss of our account and our money

@eliottalderosn its same as what you have said.. If we want to safe from big mistake or lose then its necessary for us to be aware about all kind of documents that we need in crypto world every day....  As earning depend on crypto world while we keep store our money too in exchange then ofcourse we should note down all the Information above..             

• +3 1

On 10/24/2020 at 4:47 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

(1)  we must note our email  and password  in a safe place.

This is the one of the most important aspect of this topic because forgetting the password to our email address can make one lose there entire funds because some exchangers use to send verification emails to our email address for proper verification and if you lose your password recovering it may be difficult, so we should always make use of the password that we can remember always and also make it stronger consisting of later, characters and numbers.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/24/2020 at 4:47 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

We know that crypto currency exchange indicate us to store our currency in those site then do trade whenever we need to earn profit..       ..also we need to know that trade mean buy or sell currency in the right time..  But still you need to know many thing about the exchange  site before going to invest your money.. That is why i am trying   to make a topic today about the necessary  documents  we need to store in a safe place always when create exchange site  when we make a exchange account..i said  this kind of words  because  whenever  you will make a exchange  account  for trading then you will need those necessary  thing for your account  security  or when you will face problem.. Suppose your  gmail  account  get disabled  by which gmail you have created  exchange  site and it happened  for the google security then what will you do in this case.. . Then how you will recover  your exchange  as without  email your account  has no value you know... So to recover  your account  now you will need those necessary  documents badly.. ... So discussed  now Which  documents  we need to up when we create a exchange  site..1503206393_---.png.1d68a5ae2985107f3f7ff3a45bef3ce2.png

Important  matter of crypto-currency exchange :

When you will create a trade account  in centralized  exchange  site then you must note this kind of documents  i mentioned  below: 

(1)  we must note our email  and password  in a safe place.. 
(2)  secondly  we must remember  the exchange  site password  when we create account  there

3) we must note  the date in Which  date we will made a account.. 

(4)   when we open  the account, if we have submitted the document for account verification, keep a note of the type of document we provided... 
(5) Make a note of the date we submitted the document
(6) When they verify we documents, also note the date on which date we account was verified...
(7) If we want to activate 2FA to increase account security, make a note of the backup code that will be shown to we when activating 2FA...
(8) If the exchange offers trading passwords, note down the date when we activated the trading password.
(9) If there is a facility to give phishing word, then write down what word we gave and when we activated that service.
(10) also make a note of the date on which we have activated 2FA.
(11)If we have ever deactivated 2FA, make a note of that date.
(12)again take occasional deposit and withdrawal history screenshots.
(13)Occasionally keep take screenshots of trading history...
(14) Make a note of the amount of tokens in your account available.. Also  you can use the Blockfolio app for this..in the app you can enjoy several benefits together...

This number  14 documents  is very much important  because i faced this problem in a gambling  site.. I wanted to change  my email address  then the authority  asked me different  thing with how much usd i have in my account  plus  which coin i have.. fortunately  i was right.. 
(15) if you want make  a note of the last login IP Address. Though it is supposed to be received in your email. You need it because the exchange  authorities  will asked about  your  location  and public  IP address in the right time..  

(16)  last safety is sometimes  we forget our email  and its password  for having different  email account in every day crypto life..  . So that we can forward  our main email to another  email as it secure..  . 

By the way,no one should avoid  those thing about  crypto  currency  exchange ..  If you try avoid those documents  then you can face  big problem  which can lead you to lose your big capital in any exchang.    .. Also many people usually  dont care about documents  but later they realized  how big mistake they  did already.... Though forex trader usually  dont face this  problem you know.. 

We need to be aware about  those documents  because  of " Problem"..  I said this because one of my friend faced  this problem suddenly and needed one month to get  backed  his account fully ..  So if you dont want to face  any problem  about exchange  site then be careful above documents i mentioned  😍... Also you can find out diffrent site Where  you can store your email, password  and necessary  documents  but be aware and never do this kind of dangerous  thing because scammer  is every where.. If its possible for you then use different email address for different crypto currency Account.. We dont know for a small mistake we can face big problem anytime... So as much as possible , you should do trading on top rated exchange  site like Binance  because there your documents  plus  funds will be 100% secured and its true.... Also in top rated exchange site you can use different feature and facilities like you know Binance give loan to its user for margin  trading that other exchange dont give .. So stay far from untrusted exchange site..        

Best of luck cryptotalk  members..

The above listed options are very useful and important, some would say it a waste of time, but it actually worth it, since it a place one is putting his or her funds, at least someone will be able to retrieve any thing one forget while opening the account in the exchange site

1 hour ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

The above listed options are very useful and important, some would say it a waste of time, but it actually worth it, since it a place one is putting his or her funds, at least someone will be able to retrieve any thing one forget while opening the account in the exchange site

Losing funds in this cryptoworld hurts a lot and that is why we all have to be extra careful with the way we handle our personal informations we used to create account in various sites and in order to reduce the risk of forgetting password or something like that we should always make use of a single unique password in every site we visit.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

30 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

Losing funds in this cryptoworld hurts a lot and that is why we all have to be extra careful with the way we handle our personal informations we used to create account in various sites and in order to reduce the risk of forgetting password or something like that we should always make use of a single unique password in every site we visit.

Yes, I a single password that contain words ,number and sign is always advisable, we tend to open lot of accounts executive time that require password, so using different password will make mixed up and we find it difficult to remember which we use, so I agree with you mate

Yes is very important what you say here Dear @Dorjoy12 Is not easy to remember about all passwords you have if you have a lot of accounts. So will be better if you write all your password, secret key, secret question...etc and then print to keep it in the safe place. However this is not sufficient I agree with you if we miss our access to Gmail, we will never recuperate our such password of any account. So my be an extra option needed to be added on cryptocurrency exchange to avoid that.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

ok but why would you need all those informations when you can trade and do all things on an exchange without even doing any kyc? most exchanges dont have kyc as mandatory and that includes binance and yobit.

• +1 1

13 hours ago, duncun007 said:

ok but why would you need all those informations when you can trade and do all things on an exchange without even doing any kyc? most exchanges dont have kyc as mandatory and that includes binance and yobit.

@duncun007 its not the matter of kyc but its matter of security..  Kyc needed exchange site always not become good but if you  are good trader and have lot of capital stored in binance or another exchange site then you must need to Note up those documents for money safety..  You dont know when you will face exchange account problem.. Its just reminded topic friend..                 

On 10/27/2020 at 12:45 PM, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Yes, I a single password that contain words ,number and sign is always advisable, we tend to open lot of accounts executive time that require password, so using different password will make mixed up and we find it difficult to remember which we use, so I agree with you mate

Prevention is much better than cure, so for that reason we all have to make use of a password that we will always remember and make alternative way by writing it down in your diary so that whenever you forgot you can pick it up where you wrote it in the book.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 10/24/2020 at 9:36 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Young brother @Dorjoy12 you have discussed and reminded us of a very important thing! Honestly, I've quoted this part because it's one of my biggest problems when I create accounts for emails, wallets, exchanges, and etc... I forget to write down my login info and it's very risky because most of the time I don't remember my login info for all wallets and exchanges that I use. From now on I will take care on this!

That's is the important of reading post here, and that's the importance of been here, one may be very good in cryptocurrency world or cryptotalk ,but they're some little things we don't put into consideration,but seeing them through posts or comment will allow us note them

On 10/28/2020 at 10:26 PM, Paul J Weiß said:

Security has always been essential to the safety of our accounts

Before talk about this topic  i want to remind you about our forum rule...  To make a useful post you must need to contain 100 character or your post will be deleted sooner or later and you will be judge as spammer in our forum...  And you look new in our forum so kindly read the forum rule 😊..   Now come to the topic matter, as we are working in crypto world so its must for us to be secure about our crypto related account because if once our account get hacked then we will face a big lose..           

• +2 1

This is a good way to keep record of all your Crypto transactions. Because online currency is never safe from scammers. The users need to use the full security features of the exchange they are using.

• +1 3

BetFury                                                   

All the not you put in your post is important to be safe using any exchange specially our email and phone number because it's important to recover your account if you lose it or want to change something, other things if the exchange is famous and secure you need to verify you account to be safe of any fraudulent 

• +2 1

7 hours ago, Hamza2.0 said:

I seems like that your speakme approximately developing an account for an exchange, however your identify is saying like your telling us what are the files that we will be wanting if we ever wanted to create our own cryptocurrency trade

All the point i have mentioned above is necessary for our daily crypto life.. You can ask about this some documents to your senior trader who trade in binance for long time because they always note down all the point i have mentioned to safe their account.. Though i not yet face any account problem but if someday you get problem then you will need those information badly.. So we all should be careful From now..                 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Hamza2.0 said:

Ok however why would you need all those informations whilst you could alternate and do all things on an exchange without even doing any kyc? Most exchanges dont have kyc as mandatory and that consists of binance and yobit.

If you think that kyc can make your account recover when you get problem then surely you are wrong as now a  days scammer can easily copy your kyc.. By the way,  whenever you face any problem about exchange account and no matter Which exchange because almost all the exchange will ask those information.. As binance, kucoin and yobit all has enough security system.. So dont depend on kyc Only..                         

• +2 1