Please Stop feeding lower quality content! - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Please Stop feeding lower quality content!

Well you are right bro A lot of member always focus on lower quality post. They don't do more struggle about gaining more knowledge about the experience and knowledge of Crypto.

Yes dear friend I also saw a lot of members that create the useless posts and in this way you will be banned so to be very careful on this forum and always make the quality posts and do the good comments on useful posts.Best of luck my friend.

Yes that's right. If want payment from crypto you must post good content. Because if you post simple and waste topics new members also post comments for this. Some times this post will be removed . With others comments. That may get risks others performance . So avoid such type of activities.

Hi friends, hope you are all well and enjoying your life. I agree with your opinion and thinking. When anyone wants to create the topic then he should have the most knowledge in his mind because when he has some knowledge in his mind, then he definitely can create a more useful and informative topic than others can and also make fewer mistakes as a common man does. So I also suggest all of you that you have post informative and useful content here.

• +5 1

It is a smart idea to take tougher steps to discourage certain unconstructive posts that interrupt the site, or to take measures that penalize certain conduct, such as banning payment for a specified amount of time or stopping it from being re-posted.

Yes I am agree with you. Here we new for something new. New ideas and new contents increasing and attracts the members. You can get more points and rating in this platefroum through your knowledge. But it's should be creative and informative.

• +2 1

That is the genuineness you say to comply with the convention of this forum! make publications, that assert useful of use specifications and that have their 100 lettering to be top quality with crytotalk we comply.

I agree with you about raising the quality of the content on the Crypto Talk financial platform, however there are many members who do not have enough experience to do this, we have to help and encourage them and not report them and give them negative rating

• +3 1

I agree with you that we must support good topics of importance and leave topics that do not meet the conditions of publication on the platform..also that good topics must be supported with a positive evaluation in appreciation of the efforts of their owners.

yes, it's incredibly important to make and write good, quality posts, because we all come here for useful content.

Yup, that sounds pretty crap to me, it looks like BT isn't for me either. I urge all members of this platform to use good content and choose the best words for this content. This admin is not an advantage its our advantage, this is our interest. If our content is good, we will definitely get good reputation otherwise our content will be deleted.

Greetings to you my dear friend, I agree with you with the opinion, we must take care of the quality of topics and present meaningful topics and work professionally

Your words are correct and i agree with you. But i think that on the other hand tgere are important and good questions that may be less than 100 characters. And also helps other to understand their question better.       

Dear friend if you want to make good post then your content should be proper and valuable so that other people like your post. We should response in good way. Don't touch the useless topics. Work hard for making good Post.

Yeah it is absolutely right. Most of the begginers do this mistake repeatedly. Most of the begginers post content less than 100 characters.Every one should post creative and useful content.So everyone should be in this forum be responsible and should post better posts 

Dear friend you should not create useless content and if you create useless content you will be banned so always create the useful posts which are meaningful and beneficial for others members and to do hard work on this forum to become successful.

• +4 1

I agree with you, the new members fall into this problem.They do not read the rules anf regulations given by this forum. All should feeding a good quality post. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes dear I am agree with I have seen many members whose make a lower content on topic . When we post on a lower content then our post is not count on yobit . There fore we should to make a topic with minimum 100 character content . And our content should to Informational and beneficial for others. 

All right, my friend, some posts and comments lack even logic, it's not that simple, publishing low-quality information and posts is bad for everyone.

Yes you are right if we do stop feeding lower quality content than we get this forum better because if we don't stop feeding lower quality posts than you maybe get banned so be careful when you are  giving likes

I was many newbies are making so low topics. I think they do not know exactly about the forum. I am sure the moderator will remove all low quality contents. Overall they need to learn first about the forum and try to work. It is true that making few topics is more beneficial from mak8ing so much low quality contents.

It is highly necessary that the uses post content that has aat least 100 characters and also convey opinion to the other users.so we have to focus on the content,not the length of the article!I think members prefer short articles with good content.

Feeding on lower quality content it very bad, it very good when your post and comment are of higher quality.  Never stop reading and learning new things, improve your grammar. 

Thanks mate for the beautiful guide, indeed you have said it well. If you really want to be successful on crytotalk, you will have to always feed the forum with useful post and comments all the time because it part of the prerequisite for payment. Finally, I will all members on the forum to always feed the forum with useful content. Always welcome

Exactly we need to post or comment on high quality content post and not any low quality content post to keep the integrity of the forum and keep this forum clean from messy content. To earn and not get our post being deleted we must support quality and not quantity in this forum. Thanks!!