Are Blockchain Networks Hackable? - Page 2 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Are Blockchain Networks Hackable?

5 hours ago, AbuBakar0023 said:

Block chain network is not a valid network. Block chain system is hacked but this security system is much better than other wallets. 

What is your direction of talking ? Do you understand what actually crypto wallet means ? Blockchain network like ETC has faced 51% or majority attacks but in case of Bitcoin and other public blockchain network, such incidents are not seen so far. 

I've never known a Blockchain network can also be hacked. The Bitcoin network hasn't been hacked ever so I only trust Bitcoin. I read your topic with my whole concentration & I knew it is very useful tutorial for many members in CTT forum. 

• +2 1

19 hours ago, ShiNorton said:

I've never known a Blockchain network can also be hacked. The Bitcoin network hasn't been hacked ever so I only trust Bitcoin. I read your topic with my whole concentration & I knew it is very useful tutorial for many members in CTT forum. 

Please let me remind you once again, only smaller blockchain network can exhibits some bugs in their software shared with the participating nodes. I have presented an example of Ethereum Classic blockchain network's 51% attack and I think you can have more clue from that attack too. 

• +3 1

On 12/13/2020 at 9:45 PM, Hamza-Roshan said:

Hacking of the Block Chain networks is not possible.

Maybe you have missed so many things from the topic. The main focus in this topic is to make the things clear that what sort of Blockchain network is really hackable. You can read more news regarding the Ethereum Classic blockchain hackings. 

On 12/14/2020 at 8:11 PM, Whited35 said:

Please let me remind you once again, only smaller blockchain network can exhibits some bugs in their software shared with the participating nodes. I have presented an example of Ethereum Classic blockchain network's 51% attack and I think you can have more clue from that attack too. 

Why software for Bitcoin network are safe?  Don't they have bugs in system?  Bitcoin miners also use software & my question  are they cent percent safe & how can I be sure they will be never hacked?  I read about ETC 51% attack & I think many miners were together to attack. 

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, ShiNorton said:

Why software for Bitcoin network are safe?  Don't they have bugs in system?  Bitcoin miners also use software & my question  are they cent percent safe & how can I be sure they will be never hacked?  I read about ETC 51% attack & I think many miners were together to attack. 

Actually, I think you did not got the point correctly from my previous comment. Well, I actually meant to say, smaller blockchain based software for limited nodes may have so bugs or computing powers from such nodes will be controlled by the majority of malicious miners to perform majority attack.

In case of Bitcoin blockchain-based software for many nodes, if bugs are seen, they will be fixed by developers and if serious bugs are found to be exploited, something wrong will be immediately detected and rest of community knows everything. Fortunately, we have not seen any serious problem to damage entire Bitcoin Blockchain network yet. 

I think every company wants to raise the security walls of their websites so that hackers can't hack it but some professional hackers have powerful systems and they hack.

On 12/24/2020 at 2:18 PM, Asadullahkharik said:

If a security flaw exists on the blockchain network where a smart contract operates, hackers may be able to steal money from users without being detected because the fraudulent activity is not reflected

Exactly. They did the same for Ethereum Classic blockchain network and ETC blockchain network has already faced the majority attacks multiple times. Blockchain architecture and the codes should be very strong to prevent attackers. 

23 minutes ago, Maan said:

This can be changed, but sometimes it requires hacking. Everyone wants the security of a secure website. Not available, but the professional owner system is powerful, but not easy to integrate. so don't do it. Do not worry.

Lol, what are you talking about here 😂

I loved your article my friend. It is really informative and we can conclude that the currencies that are in the first places in the market are the safest to use, despite the fact that blockchain is considered incorruptible as you say it is not exempt from suffering possible attacks and that these attacks can Having a chance of success will depend on a power that exceeds those already in the network.

• Useful or interesting 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Until now since the first one which is bitcoin none have been hacked yet, but bounties are place  on people who would hack some of the blockchains, so they are all at risk, being too secure has caught people's attention.

If we want to use any network for trading we must and first having information for using that network number of users that having money and they don't try for learning they only start trading and some are in the course loss their curriencies mostly case I read in which they loss their curriencies only due to two reasons 1 having low informing and 2nd having lack of knowledge about trading. 

• +1 1

Sure the blockchain network also is eligible to be hacked, and thats why we always seen that the blockchain transactions are getting hacked once they are not yet getting confirmed. 

• +1 1

The blockchain network is eligible to be hacked but that's doesn't means it is that easy to hack through the blockchain network because blockchain network also is secured.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

According baji me everything has its antiode if someone wants to hack block chain he will must hack the whole system which will not possible and very difficult to detect about a block chain.

Yes, anything & everything is hackable, with enough resources & will power. It all depends if the hacker or hacker really want to hack something. The CIA, FBI, NSA, Mossad, etc get hacked every yr. Many times its by some young kid, in their parents basement who is doing the hacking. Sometimes they go it for the money, other times they do it because they can, or times its to find security flaws.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

As block chain networks are online . All the work is done online. And we also know everything done online can be hacked . Rather it has strong security system but it can be hacked because now the hackers also have strong teqhniques to hack.

Good information dear I know everything can be happen at the online platform but blockchain mostly is good than others its provide fully security than others I'm using blockchain for a long time i never face like this problem 

Yes, technology is witnessing a great development day after day, and the possibility of hacking the blockchain is not impossible for fraudsters, but it is difficult and it takes some time to reach a network. 

I think hacking blockchain networks is not an easy task. That if you try to hack a unit you may have to hack the whole blockchain. And these are virtually impossible balls I'm guessing

Block chains network could not be hacked so easily 

There is strong secuirty system behind block chains network 

If you wants to hack you could not hack only one account 

You should have to hack out the whole system which is not possible 

You should have to keep your data private 

If other person knows about your login details they can be easily accessible to your account 

• +2 1

Thanks a lot for sharing so good information with us. Yes blockchain can be hacked. If a security flaw exits on the blockchain network where a smart contract operates, hacker may be able to steal money from users without being detected because the fraudulent activity is not reflected. If the security practices are weak hackers can easily access data. 

It will not be hack easily. It takes some time to be hack. There are many security patches in the blockchain. Security badge appeared it will not work when the security patches update. Hacking the blockchin I think thatbit is  the totaly waste of time.

• +2 1

On 11/14/2020 at 12:33 PM, Frodler said:

Hacking a blockchain network is not an easy task to achieve, the complex public ledger system is so organized that you if you try to hack a single unit, might have to hack the whole blockchain. And these is practically impossible. 

You are right mate. Hacking a particular block in the blockchain network is really difficult because you will have to hack a block before and after your target block. So its really difficult and time consuming and requires a very fast computer for it to be successful.

Anything is hackable. It all depends on 2 things. The resources the hacker / hackers have & if they want to really hack something. Consider that the NASA, FBI, CIA, NSA, Mossad, etc. get hacked every yr. Many times its a teenage kid in his parents basement doing the hacking. So yes, anything posted on the internet is hackable, sooner or later.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

On 1/7/2021 at 9:43 PM, Umair734 said:

It will not be hack easily. It takes some time to be hack. There are many security patches in the blockchain. Security badge appeared it will not work when the security patches update. Hacking the blockchin I think thatbit is  the totaly waste of time.

Yes, if the hackers roll out to hack bigger networks like Bitcoin, they are just wasting their time because there are too many nodes to form a cluster and almost impossible to control more than 50% of computing power shared by the all participating nodes.

On 1/8/2021 at 8:18 PM, Sanjida7 said:

Dear Friend, In my opinion, the blockchain wallet is very secure and it is not easy for hackers to hack it.  And although it is possible for them to hack it, it will be too late for them to do it and it will be recovered soon after it is hacked and so it is impossible to catch it. I think you can keep everything here safe and secure.  You can.

Lol, you are going off-topic here. We are not talking about blockchain wallet. It's all about blockchain network.