Crypto millionaires stories - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naga

Crypto millionaires stories

I think that the coin that can make me a millionaire is bitcoin as it is the most valuable and profitable these days due to its high and increasing demand in the crypto world.

On 10/23/2020 at 3:01 AM, Naga said:

2-Mr. Smith

The person who chose to hide his identity during a Forbes interview, Smith was a silicon valley tech guy who had money he wanted to invest when his eyes fell on bitcoin, he bought 3000$ worth of bitcoin when bitcoin was at 0.15$, which meant he bought 20,000 bitcoins! he held bitcoin for 3 years and sold some of it when bitcoin reached 850$, he then quit his job and started touring around the world with his fortune.

Actually, they were luckiest guys with the patience. I had that chance to purchase Bitcoin at the cheapest rate at that time but it was not my fortune. I just neglected Bitcoin until 2013. In 2015, I started to purchase Bitcoin and other altcoin to hold for a long time but some amounts were lost in the exchange wallets, I never thought popular exchange could also make the scam exit. Later, I started to hold Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Fortunately, I did not sell my holding when Bitcoin price reached around $20K in 2017 and I still have my holdings. Collectively, my holdings can give more than 20 folds profits if I sell them at the current exchange rates. 

• +2 1

My friend, you have shared a tremendous post with us. You told us about the lives of all those people who are now very rich in cryptocurrency and who have the most cryptocurrencies. You talked about the lives of all the members in this platform, from which all the members of this platform will learn a lot. By reading this post from all the members of this platform, you will know that there is no cryptocurrency millionaires, how you worked hard and patient in your life and now we have to work like them. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I see that these people were lucky, wealth does not come suddenly, and I do not know if there are still opportunities like these opportunities, and yet I cannot imagine that if I bought now Bitcoin after a year or two of keeping them, I would be rich, but hope and pursuit remain.

On 1/2/2021 at 10:55 AM, SciBoy said:

Thanks for sharing their story with us. If we look closely they have a thing in common. And that is patience. If anybody wants to be successful in this crypto world they need to have patience. 

Many user become millionar in the BTC first bull and now there many other who become millionar in the Bitcoin second bull and the BTC price is still increasing.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 10/23/2020 at 12:16 AM, Naga said:

In 2016 Dan decided he wanted to invest his life savings into crypto, after his research about the crypto projects he decided to buy Eth

Very bold move by this person to buy all his savings in one crypto. He probably did good research and found the genious creation of Vitalik to have the extraordinary prospective. I wouldn't call this a bad move however he probably had a backup plan in case something went wrong and also might have had very difficult times during the DAO incident.

• Useful or interesting 1

I've heard many stories about some member affluence through the cryptocurrency business, which is cool and stimulating

I hope to be a hero in one of these stories, become rich and own many cryptocurrencies

I need to work hard and a little bit of good luck in order to reach great success

• +1 1

Hoping that someday, my name will be put on these kinds of list. Well, I'm making my own journey on cryptocurrency and it is really not that bad so far. There's been some loss with trading, but I have more profit than loss. Thinking that someday, I'll also leave a legacy on the world of cryptocurrency.

We will see new millionaire stories perhaps this year, but sadly I won't be one of them as you need to invest way too much and be able to sustain all the rollercoster ride that Bitcoin makes, but we can be happy to earn a few here and there and reduce a few difficulties in our lives.

• +2 1

The Mr. Smith guy is not the only one. There are hundreds maybe even thousands of early Bitcoin adopters that made many millions and sold at a price bellow 1,000 dollars. They had great returns and made amazing investment, but they could have 30 times and more in fiat if they held until today.

• +1 1

one thing is compulsory as common in all of the persons who are now the name of success and that is there to cos start from the scratch and they never stopped doing what they want to do

• +2 1

What good stories that serve to motivate and not lose hope of achieving financial freedom for us, I have always said that holders are going to be the people who benefit the most in a period of time, currently the price is high and perhaps no longer We can earn as much money as in those stories, but I think we still have time to invest with a projection of several years, it would be great if one of us could also tell a similar story in the future.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

It is quite inspiring and interesting to read these stories. But one must not copy or imitate these 'lucky' millionaires. These are 'One in a million' examples of people who have made it big. For the rest of us it is a life of struggle. But then one can't say when fortune will shine upon us. 

The world of Crypto gives us an opportunity to make good income if we go according to a well conceived plan. To be a millionaire may be out of reach for many of us. But to earn a substantial income is an achievable possibility.

What great stories, the truth always serve as motivation when one is going deeper into the world of investments, people who learn the real Trading always make a profit and almost never lose money, that's the most important thing. We must know that these people are just like us, only that they knew how to act when they were given the opportunity. With this we are saying that no matter what happens, there will always be opportunities, we must change our perspective.

I think that such stories can be a good motivation to work and do a jealousy and drive for success. Thank you for publishing such articles
But my friend, I think that success requires luck and work at the same time, as luck alone cannot make you rich, and work alone cannot make you rich. You also have to rely on work and strong knowledge of the details of cryptocurrencies and make sure that your good fortune will help you build real wealth and great success. Good luck to all

These names of successful crypto millionaires before to attained the level have in one way or the other experience, battle with failures, disappointments Left and right but their determination and passion keeps them growing to reach out to their desire dreams. BTC gives ample opportunity better set a working plan to achieve richness through Crypto currencies

These are many inspiring and interesting stories about the great transformations that digital currencies helped to achieve, with certainty that this revolutionary new technology was able to transfer the lives of many people from poverty to wealth, I wish success to all.

All these people that made this kind of money had way more behind. For people with vast fortune the risk is lower and when prices drop they don't get any kind of anxiety or depression. Try holding $40,000 in crypto and watch it go down 10k in two days and tell me then that you have guts to be a holder. It doesn't matter, only if they have the backing of their parents, a stable financial environment and terrible knowledge of finances to make a mistake to hold so much in crypto and not care.

First of all thank you very much for this inspiration by telling the stories of the crypto millionaire I think we can also become successful in the crypto world just we have to do the effort and hardworking . We should gain the knowledge and experience about everything related to the cryptocyrrency like investment and trading in the crypto so by using these methods of earning we can also become millionaire.

Those are really lucky people , they think differently from most people. Even right now if you give money to people they will spend it right away on their pleasures and ignore the fact they can make a life changing investment in it. It is the unordinary decisions that lead to unusual result and being a millionaire is one of these pleasing results.

• +1 1