Crypto millionaires stories - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naga

Crypto millionaires stories

I think many of you guys want to be crypto millionaires, so here are some of the stories of people who are now millionaires because of crypto, I hope it inspires some people on the forum.

1-Erik Finnman

Back in 2011 Erik was 12 years old when his grandmother gave him 1000$ as a gift, and you would think a 12 years old boy would spend it on toys and video games, but Erik was different, he didnt want to go to college so he made a deal with his parents that if he became millionaire before he is 18 he would not go to college. He invested all his 1000$ in bitcoin and left it for 2 years, and in 2013 when bitcoin hit 1200$ he sold all his bitcoins which he bought for pennies and made millions, and in an interview with CNBC he said "I can proudly say now I'm not going to college".

2-Mr. Smith

The person who chose to hide his identity during a Forbes interview, Smith was a silicon valley tech guy who had money he wanted to invest when his eyes fell on bitcoin, he bought 3000$ worth of bitcoin when bitcoin was at 0.15$, which meant he bought 20,000 bitcoins! he held bitcoin for 3 years and sold some of it when bitcoin reached 850$, he then quit his job and started touring around the world with his fortune.

3-Dan Conway

In 2016 Dan decided he wanted to invest his life savings into crypto, after his research about the crypto projects he decided to buy Eth as it was still new and growing back in the day, his initial investment was 100k dollars and that bought him7000 eth at a price of 14$, a few months after his investment in eth there was a hack that caused eth to dump in price and Dan lost 60k. But he didnt give up and rather risked it more and bought 200k worth of etheruim at 11$ and by now he owns 26600 eth. He then went on to say he held his eth and saw it grow from 11$ all the way 915$ where he sold 11000 eth, and made 10 million dollars.

As we can see, all those success stories were of people who knew when to buy at the bottom and hodl their coins and sell at the top, always be smart with your buy orders and never sell the bottom. Hodl will pay off if you are patient so dont be quick to sell your coins at the first dump.

comment bellow what coin you think will help you make your first million over the years.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 4

its insane to think a 12 years old kid had the idea to invest haha, but i think reading these stories could have 2 effects on people, it might give you a false sense of hope that you will be the next crypto millionaire, or it could make you work hard in order to achieve your goals

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Crypto millionaires are the luck one who get the big profit in start up of crypto now the crypto become so much complicated and many new projects come to market for scamming. The rich becoming is nearly possible for new comers where  people think they can be rich like lucky ones. People invest in crypto to become rich but not in one night which is expectations of newbies. Those who are expert earn daily and earn regularly in crypto market. What I have learn from past few years crypto need time and huge investment with risk management. Then he/she can  earn in crypto. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

These words give me hope that I will one day become rich from Crypto, but this needs more luck and inspiration in making the right decision when buying and when selling, and this requires patience, and the stories I read about these millionaires were in the beginning, but now the crypto operations are complex and have a lot of frauds  The launch of hundreds of cryptocurrencies during these years makes the process of betting and investing difficult

• +4 1

I think these people really deserved to become millionaires because they believed in bitcoin when it didn't have a value, they believed it would have a good price in the future and today they are just reaping the rewards

• +2 2

Those are really great inspiration and motivation stories of millionaires who made it from cryptocurrence and we can see that these guys they had patience and faith while as knowledge in all their investment of which is a key thing,I hope one day it will be my story as well and the coin I'm wishing to become a millionaire from is bitcoin and this time theris a new coin TON that is promising to have a bright future and I'm going to hold some for years and perhaps it might give me a story to tell as well.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Well, it is inspiring to know these stories and thus learn from their experiences to continue investing in this great and revolutionary project that offers a lot and where you can earn a lot, let's hope and be alert about new projects with a great future.

• Useful or interesting 1

These stories are really good and motivating us. And these are really good. These stories really encourage me. And I will also work like that.

It's really inspiring to see the success stories of crypto millionaires out there. this can be a huge motivating factors for many users to start investing in cryptocurrency when they realise the potential possibilities that comes with the usage of cryptocurrencies. This can definitely guide us how to make our own story regarding crypto.

• +2 1

Amazing stories of successful Peron that can become milionar from the degital currency we lean from those and invest for our future and become milionar in few years. 

The 100k risk on Ethereum was too much in my opinion. It may paid this man and he may made good money but it needs to have millions in your bank to make this big investment in any cryptocurrency.

I am think we are no need these stories that are about very early. Prices may rise more but so much if this is happen it will be 20 or 30 years more and not just 3 years as this Mr Smith person did.

• +1 1

We have some good examples of people that made millions but most of these I read here were lucky. There are people that were early and had big belief in the price and in the technology and stayed and worked for Bitcoin and now are better from before. But the millionaire stories are until 2017. The risk is rising later and the funds you need to invest also rising.

• +1 1

On 10/23/2020 at 12:16 AM, Naga said:

Dan decided he wanted to invest his life savings into crypto,

It is a big gamble to do that and unless you won't have any backing if you lose it all it is advisable not to do this. You always need a plan and this guys plan was probably to go and live in his mothers garage in case his bet didn't work.

• +1 1

On 10/23/2020 at 5:16 AM, Naga said:

I think many of you guys want to be crypto millionaires, so here are some of the stories of people who are now millionaires because of crypto, I hope it inspires some people on the forum.

1-Erik Finnman

Back in 2011 Erik was 12 years old when his grandmother gave him 1000$ as a gift, and you would think a 12 years old boy would spend it on toys and video games, but Erik was different, he didnt want to go to college so he made a deal with his parents that if he became millionaire before he is 18 he would not go to college. He invested all his 1000$ in bitcoin and left it for 2 years, and in 2013 when bitcoin hit 1200$ he sold all his bitcoins which he bought for pennies and made millions, and in an interview with CNBC he said "I can proudly say now I'm not going to college".

2-Mr. Smith

The person who chose to hide his identity during a Forbes interview, Smith was a silicon valley tech guy who had money he wanted to invest when his eyes fell on bitcoin, he bought 3000$ worth of bitcoin when bitcoin was at 0.15$, which meant he bought 20,000 bitcoins! he held bitcoin for 3 years and sold some of it when bitcoin reached 850$, he then quit his job and started touring around the world with his fortune.

3-Dan Conway

In 2016 Dan decided he wanted to invest his life savings into crypto, after his research about the crypto projects he decided to buy Eth as it was still new and growing back in the day, his initial investment was 100k dollars and that bought him7000 eth at a price of 14$, a few months after his investment in eth there was a hack that caused eth to dump in price and Dan lost 60k. But he didnt give up and rather risked it more and bought 200k worth of etheruim at 11$ and by now he owns 26600 eth. He then went on to say he held his eth and saw it grow from 11$ all the way 915$ where he sold 11000 eth, and made 10 million dollars.

As we can see, all those success stories were of people who knew when to buy at the bottom and hodl their coins and sell at the top, always be smart with your buy orders and never sell the bottom. Hodl will pay off if you are patient so dont be quick to sell your coins at the first dump.

comment bellow what coin you think will help you make your first million over the years.

This person is very popular, thanks for sharing this to us to know their journey to become millionaire. Actually, I have one friend who became millionaire because of bitcoin. He bought bitcoin when the price of it are very cheap, he don't know yet that the price of bitcoin could increased. He just buying bitcoin even the value of it are very cheap then suddenly the price of bitcoin pumped up to $20000 and that's how he became a millionaire.

Edited by Raven
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, bogdanoff said:

We have some good examples of people that made millions but most of these I read here were lucky. There are people that were early and had big belief in the price and in the technology and stayed and worked for Bitcoin and now are better from before. But the millionaire stories are until 2017. The risk is rising later and the funds you need to invest also rising.

Well its important to separate luck when it comes to investing, most importantly if you are taking risk at the expense of luck you should be expecting the worst while hoping for the best Also. 

Yes because of Bitcoin there are many people who converted to the rich and who converted their bad life to the good life, maybe is the luck or the confidence of those people thinking about Bitcoin to be the most popular in the future. So is possible who converted to rich because of Bitcoin, is a genius is not because of the luck. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

these people had vision in themselves and also the proud of being the first one that is whay they did it and also it is the game of the luck too with some of the people.

My friend, all of us dream of becoming a millionaire and billionaire, and your article about people who have become millionaires from cryptocurrencies. This is very cool because we are looking at success stories of cryptocurrencies and this gives us hope and a desire to work with cryptocurrencies. Thank you.

Some of these stories are very inspiring and give us a lot to consider. First of all none of these people were traders. They invested in digital assets as Bitcoin and Ethereum and held for years. They didn't care for the big variances of prices and didn't look to sell and rebuy lower. They trusted the code and the technology and succeeded.

• +1 2

The story of the kid that bought Bitcoin with the grandma gift is iconic. I don't know how a 12 year old kid knew about Bitcoin and how he made it like that, perhaps his parents approved it and new what Bitcoin was, as it is very strange to read about this.

These are really inspiring stories that make you at times say where you were at that time when others were looking for an opportunity for more and more profit. I am still young and the opportunity is before me. This story confirms that there are more opportunities in this field. In other words, you do not need to worry and feel sorry for yourself throughout the years, there is a way ahead. Either give all your effort in something you love, or move away and do not blame yourself. Because not all of us are obliged to follow a dream that is not ours, but only from following other people. Make your way with your own hands.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Even now, I think I would be able to become one of them if ever I managed to see this industry before. I would say that I only wasted my time in playing computer games rather than looking for this kind of source of profit that would be played big time in this present. As of now, I am still frustrated seeing the other people who managed to start their life in this industry earlier compare to me which makes them to be more knowledgeable about crypto currency and make them earn more compare to what I am earning.

Three amazing stories that give a very good example of success stories on Bitcoin investment, I knew only Erik Finman that is famous and been discussed a lot for his amazing story, being so young and putting all his money in Bitcoin, an asset that was probably not known to anybody at that time.

Thanks for sharing, there are many that become millionaires through cryptocurrency and moat get rich by bitcoin transactions. There is allot more to gain from bitcoin and other cryptocurrency which also we can earn to be included long the rich in cryptocurrency. 

Really, these stories are inspiring, I agree with you that the investor should be patient and not rush to make his decision to buy or sell because the markets go through several stages and buying from the bottom is a great opportunity and selling at the top is the goal.