Begginer Guide on how to create your own crypto faucet - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcoinLife

Begginer Guide on how to create your own crypto faucet

Begginer Guide on how to create your own crypto faucet

Table of Contents

Supported Currencies: BTC, BCH, DASH, DOGE, ETH, LTC

DemoCrypto Directories Faucet

Edited by BitcoinLife
  • -3 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

As for me after having to pass through difficulties trying to earn tin amounts from faucets I don't think I can even have the desire to create a faucet,I know it might be profitable but out of making others go through hard time and in return paying them less,and many scam advertisements at faucets sites therefore,I don't think I'm ready to make others lose this way for my own selfish gain.

What's your word friend @Babubu609 to those who may want to venture in creating faucets.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Faucets  are not worth of giving time and industry. Because from a faucet,we get a tiny amount of rewards which is never satisfying. That is the reason  why I don't  have the desire to create a faucet actually. It will be profitable  for me but the people who attend a faucet  gets so disappointed  after their  so much work getting only a few amount of money. Instead  of that maybe users will be interested in making crypto related  projects. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 10/23/2020 at 9:41 AM, George10 said:

your word friend @Babubu609 to those who may want to venture in creating faucets

Faucet this days are rubbish because is just waste of time. Is better we spend time here or do some bounties than going into faucet. I don't recommend faucet as a good source to earn rather a place to waste time working for free.

By the way the truth is when you decide to check the value of crypto currency but the truth is you can earn from it there is a lot you can earn from it and we need to really keep on moving and working as hard and the truth is faucets do earn you money and the first thing you need to work and put together a good faucet reward , say for example you have about 100,000 satoshis and every time you have a claim you get about 0.003$ so you put up that every claim you will give 4 satoshis and so you get a faucet system and then for 100000 to be complete then you will have about 25,000 claims and then you multiply that with 0.003$ so the truth is you earn about 75 dollars, so the truth is , every time you give 10 dollars you get back about 75 and that is a profit of 65 dollars this is good business so when you have like about 100 who are claiming every day then you are making good money 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't see faucets as a reliable source to earn good amount of cryptocurrencies. I have heard instances where you try your best but you do not get equivalent earnings which can be really frustrating. So I am kind of happy with this platform and its income earning through content creation. I don't think I would get started with faucet as of now.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that working on faucets is a waste of time and I do not advise anyone to do so, and I am not thinking of creating a faucets site because I do not want to exploit the work of others, so there are several other projects worth experimenting with it is better to waste time in such sites.

If you intend to design your own faucet, then this is a complicated matter. If you mean to create your own account on one of the faucets, it is easy for you to just log in to the site such as Freebitcoin and do sing up, and you will have a wallet instantly on the site and you start the rotate process every hour. I advise you to use the Bitcoin faucet. It is the most profitable

After having worked with many faucets I can say that the time invested in performing tasks such as viewing ads and clicking on URLs is not worth anything. Maybe creating your own tap is a better option to earn money and monetize for the displayed advertising, but I do not want to contribute to more people losing when they can be in other better places.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

On 10/22/2020 at 1:41 PM, BitcoinLife said:

Table of Contents

Thanks for sharing things friend, it is always good to learn everything we can, I do not know if I can make a faucet, it is not in my plans at the moment, but you never know if in the future you will give one to do other tasks and I end up making one, we'll see.
Faucets are very good for those who start in cryptocurrencies so that they become familiar with them and how they are handled, getting to win by doing one I do not know, I would have to try.

• +1 1

Thank you very much for this information, I never thought about it, but I think this topic is very useful! Because, if you think about it, cranes are very profitable for us as a developer, and this allows you to make a good income in your life. The main thing is to approach this matter correctly, and do everything according to the instructions, so there is a great chance to achieve success!

It will be profitable  for me but the people who attend a faucet  gets so disappointed  after their  so much work getting only a few amount of money. Instead  of that maybe users will be interested in making crypto related  projects

For now my friend, I do not prefer to continue doing what I am so as not to be mistaken and to be able that later in addition to the information you are giving me, you look for more so capable of creating my own cryptographic tap.

• +1 1

As a beginner I don't think that I will be able to do that, I will be hopefully to continue using this forum to earn, if I stick to that faucet I don't think I will earn fast with that. I only prefer to use this forum.

It's very good information but many scammers have made this faucet bad and they dont give any payments at all which is very bad but I wanna create good sites where people can earn good earning in a day with out spending time. But it will take lots of investment and I dont have good knowledge.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/23/2020 at 1:41 AM, BitcoinLife said:

Table of Contents

This is useful in the future but as a beginner myself I can't create things like that but maybe when I learn and interested in creating faucets I might try it. Thank you for the post and idea!

• +2 1

The faucet is paying directly via faucetpay there is no minimum withdrawal so its not bad to try

way back a few years many user start in faucet or creating their own faucet

the few dollar they earn in faucet before become their initial investment in crypto world

specially those who dont have money to invest in bitcoin and if you will ask those user about their earning in faucet its now worth thousand of dollar now or more

bitcoin price is volatile even its small amount today it can be worth a lot someday

On 10/22/2020 at 10:41 PM, BitcoinLife said:

Table of Contents

Dear @BitcoinLife I don't know how to create our own crypto faucet.

According to my study from different forums I get to know that faucet didn't pay you much. So don't try to create faucet. As it's not giving us much profit.

• +1 1

if you think faucet is not for you or you dont have plan to make one

its ok i can understand because the guide is for educational purpose only

and i know there still a few individual who is interested on it so i will just leave it here.

Happy Earning Everyone!

On 10/22/2020 at 1:41 PM, BitcoinLife said:

Table of Contents

Thank you very much, it is something complex but I know that it is very useful, you just have to be patient and have some money to be able to do a lot of publicity and the platform can grow rapidly, so it is a hard long-term job to have a faucet.

I have been thinking of a tap to generate extra money, and create my own I think that it requires a lot of money which I hardly have at the moment but they are very good guidelines to learn so this will be one of the favorite topics because I will use it later when have money to get started.

• +1 1

This information is very interesting without any doubts I try, always have the full knowledge to be able to create my own crypto tokens or some tap I will later try to increase my capital to make this type of creations.

Dear friend I do not think so that it is much helpful because they just have waste of time you should have to put more effort to make a facute but it is not gives you much earning so if you are free then you should do this work otherwise you should not waste your time in such useless  activities and give your attention to other important features of the cryptotalk.

• +2 1

First as a beginner they need to earn some coins and token and send and receive them to know how the crypto currency work and then they can learn how to create a faucets and earn from it's not easy that way they need more work 

Thanks for the guidance on how to create your own Faucets site. As for me I don't think I will pass through all this stress just to create Faucets site because Faucets site nowadays are not profitable. 

• +1 1