Which is the best time frame to trade for beginners? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ayatoslaw

Which is the best time frame to trade for beginners?

On 10/22/2020 at 2:35 PM, ayatoslaw said:

Short-term
Usually will use a Minute time frame (1M, 5M, 15M, 30M, 45M)
Advantages: It is faster to complete a trade if the target is reached
Disadvantages: Only suitable for professional traders, because focus and mentality are needed for maximum profit.

Might be the best trading time frame for swift profit making but also can be a catastrophe for a beginner; I personally avoid this in trading.

In short-term extensive trading skills and decision making process is required with great deal of experience especially in particular market being traded. Profiyt might not be huge as in long term if things go right but they are come quick which attracts a lot of traders. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

The best way for earning money to the beginners is crypto. Crypto can use for long term and it is beneficial and easy. So we can say that the beginners can get more benefit due to this forum. So many of my friend use this forum

• +1 1

I love to go for a long term investment practice because it is a good way to multiple initial .but definitely you will learn more if you start to trade short position all day .

The three timing frames were explained perfectly in this topic but the duration in each frame can be longer. For example. in long term frame, most investors engage in monthly or yearly plans. Short term frame can easily last as long as hours or days. Beginners should choose weekly plans as the smallest timing frame because they can't handle daily trading activities. Usually they are more comfortable with monthly plans. The problem with most beginners is that they don't have a clear understanding of their own abilities. They just listen to what others suggest them to do. A frame may be suitable for a beginner but harmful for the other. All beginners are not the same.

• +1 2

Well the time frame depends upon the situation of a particular coin and market conditions at that instance's in my opinion.

I also take my self as new in the field of investment and trading, I prefer long term trade. I just make my entry and exit target, wait for the price to come at my desired level and i do wait for the profit after making my entry. I do target certain events and recovery probability from the dips, and most of the time it's work pretty well.

For beginers, I do suggest to make own strategy and starts making prediction and analyse the market without investing. If you think you are ready now then you can jump for investing real money.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Thank you so much,  for your kind information. As a new user of this forum, i think your instruction is very helpful, trading is very profitable system, buy we need to proper guideline and instruction.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

As beginner, it is best to study the market first, the amount of time is nothing compared to being patient enough to realise and get familiarised with how the market moves, learning is the first priority. By studying, it is best to choose the short term frame firstly before venturing into long-term trading, short term trading is easier and much more understandable to realise for beginners compared to long-term.

It is advisable to start with short term trading as a beginner and not being in an haste to venture into long-term trading. 

I don't think there is any limit of time or incidents if you want to make trade on any platform that is why you can do any kind of trading at any time

I thing for a beginner the best time frame to trade is the short time as, these would allow on to trade with cautious and also learn in the process. I prefer long trem trading because it is easy. In order to avoid sitting down and monitoring the currency chart for a long time.

Great analysis. Thank you very much for this. Incredibly useful to take a look at research like this and apply these tips to your investments and trades.

My friends, I will talk about my trading experience, as I started working several months ago and established a small amount to not do in the trading business as a beginner trader, then I read a lot about trading and working in this field, but all of it remains my vision and I did not do anything on the ground and I needed some time to gather my strength and use some Friends to activate my work and I started with simple steps, as this work took some time, so I advise beginners to be patient and seek the help of friends to strengthen their work

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.