Crypto Stuff is being banned by YouTube ! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sohaib

Crypto Stuff is being banned by YouTube !

No why would tgey do that in the first place, they support anything good on youtube that what i think..

YouTube may prohibit channels that talk about cryptocurrencies for several reasons. First, some of these channels offer false analyzes and others may perform scams on some members. In addition, these channels may be in violation of copyright on YouTube as they steal the content of other channels. There are some other reasons for YouTube.

Best regards

He acknowledged most of the errors and took warnings from most crypto channels. This may violate the rights and confidentiality of the information.

I did not know much about it but in my opinion the privacy or the copyright rules are being violated somehow thats why the youtube is doing this but more over i have no information about it so if i find any thing i let you know.

Any time all of the channel set off banned from the game afterward can i came across Airdrop or possibly Resources info. It will allow new platforms to appear with better freedom. People will create and publish content elsewhere. That is sure will attract some people to invest. After you deposit your address will showed on the video, also that is livestream.

Well actually alot of youtube crypto channels were advertising scams and trying to steal people's coins by running fake adds or fake coin doubling videos or any thing like that.

Which is totally against youtube terms and conditions.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion, YouTube takes the money on every advertisement for any product and makes advertising or advertising for cryptocurrencies it is not free. You have to pay for YouTube in order to advertise a specific currency.

I do not think any of the things in it and also to be added that because of many wrong doing YouTube has banned the crypto currency. 

consistent with my understanding inside the time period and situation of youtube no regulation discovered about crypto currency stuff banned on youtube there is different cause for banned the crypto currency consumer the equal video and facts with equal snap shots in this manner they stuff banned.

On 12/26/2019 at 10:16 AM, sohaib said:

YouTube has monitored all the Crypto Channels within the last 24 to 48 hours. It is now removing Some Crypto Stuff and giving Strike Warning to Huge Crypto Channels. What you guys say about this? Why YouTube is taking these actions suddenly?

Are you sure for this news. Because I don't know about this news. And when the YouTube deleted the crypto currency news then how can we know more about crypto currency.

This is a heartrending news for the reason that Google has already stop the complete our cryptocurrency ads, and straight away YouTube has announced that they will erase videos that relate to the cryptocurrency, which may not be worthy for cryptocurrency, as we see a fate of cryptocurrency news from YouTube.  That won't go off anymore.

Welcome with me
I do not think that YouTube will arbitrarily ban encryption channels, unless a violation of the site’s rules is published

On 17.02.2020 at 06:18, game1 said:

This is the most common susceptible loss. You need to be cool in the cryptocurrency world. And don't be afraid to change rates. Because it is specific to each currency,.

They want to battle against that factor,that's the destiny.The have introduced struggle for that element that is the long run of mankind.They're trying to govern cryptocurrency by corrupting it.

Yee brother you are right. Youtube banned many crypto related channel. But now youtube realise its not good for there business. So thats why they stoped banned crypto channel.      

I understand why Youtube banned most crypto stuff and crypto earning topics, it's because the sites being promoted on actual videos will only be legitimate today for many after 7 days or three months, after that it will be a scam site already, that many who have tried investing cannot open their profile account at invested sites. In short, promoted crypto earning sites, specially investment sites mislead people, and people who have joined of course lost their money. Hope it helps.

Even i dont see some crpyto youtube channel but i see there is less recommendation now, I'm not really sure why from some crypto youtuber they said it because harmful content and sale of related goods? not really.

On 12/26/2019 at 5:46 AM, sohaib said:

YouTube has monitored all the Crypto Channels within the last 24 to 48 hours. It is now removing Some Crypto Stuff and giving Strike Warning to Huge Crypto Channels. What you guys say about this? Why YouTube is taking these actions suddenly?

Well it's not surprising to me at all I do think that  the reason behind this sudden enruption of cryptoworld stuff on YouTube would be as a result of the admins of YouTube thinking or seeing cryptoworld as an illegal technology

I think this has been going for quite sometime now, I saw Ivan on tech talk about it. There is genuine reason for doing so, since many scammers are using the youtube platform to promote their scam coin and using it to scam common man, and there is no way to control it except ban any such promotion from youtube. 

Maybe they are in collaboration with those who want to take crypto down. Crypto can be a threat and those who are threatened by it won't want it to progress.  

Yes, I heard this before and I do not know the exact reason of the Youtube why they ban it because there is a lot of website like HYIP that is promoted in Youtube and they don't delete.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 12/26/2019 at 9:46 AM, sohaib said:

Now all the things are totally normal working only for one or two days this is happening may be some system errors or some things else from YouTube administration. 

23 hours ago, SlavaKPSS said:

I don’t understand why you are doing this. I cannot accept this type of event on YouTube. Shame on Yutube, Crypto is the most popular site in the world. Cryptocurrency is also the world's digital currency.

Don't say something bad on them, you should be able to see the reason they did so, but now all thing is back to normal.

Actually I noticed that. I've been searching for an old video I saw few months ago on YouTube but I couldn't find it.

YouTube shouldn't do that. Why would they do that?

On 12/27/2019 at 9:04 AM, Yomeukhere said:

Google, the owner of YouTube, has its own strategy for the cryptoworld. It's for sure that they will issue later or earlier a cryptocurrency. I think that as the national states are cleaning the field from the not authorized blockchain firms, Google is exploring how to clean the YouTube world in order to control it better in the next future. 

Its not a big deal if youtube not accepted crypto currency videos then many platforms available and my through youtube allow crypto currency videos after some days ago 😉

On 12/26/2019 at 10:46 AM, sohaib said:

I also heard and saw this news. Many youtubers video got deleted. But YouTube and Google said that this was a technical error from their server. But they fixed now

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA