Don't trust any website exchanges to trade! - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Don't trust any website exchanges to trade!

Sometime it's surprising to see some reputed cryptocurrency exchange making the scam activities. OKEx is itself the reputed exchange but the suspicious activities based on such exchange indicates we are also at risk while using the centralized exchange. Experts always suggest users to store funds inside own private wallet instead of exchange's hot wallets.

Edited by Whited35
Minor error in texts.

I have read about Okec recently but I didn't do any kind of trading there as I only Trust Yobit and Binance and I think these two are the best options when you talk about the trading or exchange sites. Both binance and Yobit has many useful features and these are secured as well.

A lot of fake exchangers are created daily by scammers. Don't trust on them. Whenever you want to trade on some new exchanger then make a proper research of it. Otherwise you will loss everything. Yobit, binance, forex,coibase,bitbuy are some legit exchangers. 

It looks like Okex has made a mistake and their money is locked. I still have a few coins in it and I'm waiting for them to be unlocked. We should wait.