PayPal accepts CRYPTOCURRENCY - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ramonn22

PayPal accepts CRYPTOCURRENCY

Specifically, I am talking about the announcement by PayPal, the global online payments giant; that just anticipates for the first time the new service for buying and selling and sending cryptocurrencies
This news also appears just at a bullish moment in Bitcoin, surpassing the exchange value of $ 12,000
Source of the news: https://es.beincrypto.com/paypal-habilitara-transacciones-con-cripto-que-significa-esto-para-la-adopcion/

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 9
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

i think the news helped bitcoin become bullish, having an online transactions giant like paypal announce that it supports crypto makes a lot more people interested in them

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

This news is good in crypto community because PayPal is best and world wide being used e wallet. So it will also help those countries users in which crypto is illegal by this they can deposit and withdraw easily. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Thank you for sharing this news, I hope this is real but maybe is just a speculation! I don't think PayPal will adopt cryptocurrency right now before the regularization of cryptocurrency, maybe in the future, because of the USA laws are very restricted!

• +2 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/22/2020 at 11:43 AM, ramonn22 said:

Specifically, I am talking about the announcement by PayPal, the global online payments giant; that just anticipates for the first time the new service for buying and selling and sending cryptocurrencies
This news also appears just at a bullish moment in Bitcoin, surpassing the exchange value of $ 12,000
Source of the news: https://es.beincrypto.com/paypal-habilitara-transacciones-con-cripto-que-significa-esto-para-la-adopcion/

At the moment it seems that you can't (not yet anyway) withdraw or send any cryptos from your paypal account. You can only hodl them, which is less then optimal i would say. Let's see how things will evolve from here, but paypal is known for freezing accounts so i won't be buying anything from there yet.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Paypal is big giant where people send and receive money online but the process  us very long where both participants have to wait for days.Sometime senders claim their payments and the receiver account gets freeze.They have to make more easy way like perfect money where the payment is received in a minute.Now people will easily buy through paypal but i haven't experience it yet,but want to experience how this operation is conducted.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

It is a great step for the crypto world, people will now invest more in crypto thanks to the possibility that paypal will offer, little by little the crypto world is consolidating and developing, this is good since the value of BTC will increase.

PayPal has 346 million active users and is used in 26 million merchants around the world. The service was achieved thanks to an alliance with another payment giant, Paxos, a widely used financial institution in the United States. The payment modality will start operating in the coming weeks in the United States and according to PayPal, we should see this service expand to other markets in early 2021.

If this is correct, then this is a big and calculated step. Perhaps the rise in the price of Bitcoin to $ 12,‭000‬ is somewhat related to this step. PayPal is an online banking system and it is global. This will lead to companies and banks increasing their dealings with cryptocurrencies. This will also lead to a recovery in the crypto market more  Then prices rise

7 hours ago, tienda said:

Thank you for sharing this news, I hope this is real but maybe is just a speculation! I don't think PayPal will adopt cryptocurrency right now before the regularization of cryptocurrency, maybe in the future, because of the USA laws are very restricted!

They already did it, and they started with the USA. All PayPal users from the USA are the only ones who can use crypto in their accounts, for now, we hope this will be available for all countries where PayPal serves. This will bring many benefits to cryptocurrencies and to business owners because PayPal has more than 300M active users! Imagine if all these will be able to send and receive crypto in their Paypal accounts, and still, there will be a lot of new users because of this upgrade.

• Useful or interesting 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

This news is in Spanish language. It would be much better if you could find the English version that could be read by all members. If Paypal enters the world of crypto, soon other payment gateways imitate it and include crypto as one of their major online services. If this thing happens, we can send and receive money between most payment companies through crypto (indirectly). Some investors have started buying bitcoin because they think this news will increase bitcoin's value but this effect could be temporary and you should be very careful if you want to buy bitcoin at such high values!

The inclusion of cryptocurrencies in Paypal is a great step for the adoption that we seek because it is one of the most used wallets in the world. It was very good news to support bitcoin's recent rally that was coming bullish.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

3 hours ago, eliottalderosn said:

it won't happen by day and night, they will adopt it fully but gradually. Just like when they publish new OSs/games

they will test it in one region (which is USA) or more and once they see t operating 100% they will start implementing it in other countries till it become adopted by the whole system globally

Yeah @eliottalderosn good point. I hope they test it first and after the results maybe they'll make the final decision. I hope later all countries which accepts paypal will use this feature.

This is the great news that paypal will except the crypto market and i hope that in future other online banks will also except the crypto market and they make transactions in it. Crypto is the world best market in the world and so much famous than the others.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, eliottalderosn said:

the BIG question is what if a country doesn't allow dealing with crypto if it also allow using paypal, what would happen then?

@eliottalderosn Paypal are very strict, they will deal with only those countries which have legalize cryptocurrencies. It's just like we see a lot of exchanges like coinbase and etc, they do not provide their services in all countries because of same reason.  

• +3 1

Well, this is undoubtedly its a good news for the crypto world, since it offers greater security and reliability for companies that accept PayPal as a secure means of payment, I hope that when the PayPal multi wallet is officially launched, it will be stimulate the market and let's see Bitcoin near 20,000 usd again.

This kind of thing have a lot of helps to cryptocurrency to be well-known and in that way it will be easily acknowledge by the public. Also since Paypal is the most used online payment system not just in America but also in around the world then definitely all the user of it will got interested and curious about cryptocurrency then they will eventually find out its potential and benefits to use especially in terms of financial and security.

The introduction of crypto into the world of Paypal was a huge step in the right direction, and that can be clearly seen by the price increase. I am also hoping that with this introduction, the userbase of crypto also increases accordingly. As we all know, PayPal is generally considered to be a very popular method of payment, and introducing crypto into it will educate its already large user base on the benefits and possibilities of crypto. Therefore from this the demand for crypto will increase and in turn also the price. This is great news! And a major stepping stone to a crypto accepting world. 

• +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 10/23/2020 at 11:53 AM, malik6314193 said:

This news is good in crypto community because PayPal is best and world wide being used e wallet. So it will also help those countries users in which crypto is illegal by this they can deposit and withdraw easily. 

PayPal has a lot of reputation in terms of security of their customer's money. They are a leader in the online payment systems and they are also trusted by many merchants. I love the idea that PayPal is trying to accept crypto and I am sure that it will be a huge boost in the market of both parties.

• +2 1

This is a very good news. If this preposition should come to past, it will help in promoting the use of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency in the entire world because PayPal happens to be one of the giants system that people during their financial transactions. 

12 hours ago, sarahmoses202020 said:

PayPal has a lot of reputation in terms of security of their customer's money. They are a leader in the online payment systems and they are also trusted by many merchants. I love the idea that PayPal is trying to accept crypto and I am sure that it will be a huge boost in the market of both parties.

I want to say that PayPal have adopted the crypto currencies payment. In back crypto bitcoin price start to rise and break the 11000 resistance level and now you can see bitcoin have been reached 15500. There is also little bit role of PayPal adoption of crypto currencies in rise of prices. 

Is it legit?  Wow. If it is legit, this is good news for everyone because paypal can make for online payments and subscription. If we can fund that it is easy to do it than using other apps that need to verify first before making services from it

• +4 1

That's why when I saw a topic ehat whas saying between PayPal and bitcoin which one is more better? I made a comment that the both have their advantages,  both work together to benefit from each other. 

If I heard that in some countries PayPal already accepts bitcoin which makes me happy and I hope that this option will be available for everyone very soon.

I think this move by PayPal will encourage the global use of cryptocurrencies that central banks and companies may adopt, because account holders will be able to buy, sell and hold currencies after this was a difficult choice previously.

• +2 1