Bitcoin is Going to make 13,000 Dollars mark in a Week!!! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atiqkhan0

Bitcoin is Going to make 13,000 Dollars mark in a Week!!!

Help guys as is was wondering that  I was very astonishing to see that Bitcoin Price ahs been increased too much. And though bitcoin has crossed too much of almost 12000 dollars today. And I will be saying that this is going to be very Interesting to see that how this will be going in a future price.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +4 3

Indeed these is a dream come true for many, I have always proclaimed that in the nearest future, bitcoin will definitely hits its all-time-high and these great vision of mine is finally coming to pass. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Agreed with you 💯% the possibility of the volatile coin to spike to $13000 even above is extremely high as the price of BTC as of today is $12'736. We expect to see more pumping in BTC price double of the current value as this rising is supported by bull run

• +1 2
  • +3 1

27 minutes ago, Guru2050 said:

Agreed with you 💯% the possibility of the volatile coin to spike to $13000 even above is extremely high as the price of BTC as of today is $12'736. We expect to see more pumping in BTC price double of the current value as this rising is supported by bull run

Yes mate bitcoin is now in a bull run as it has demonstrated today and we might see more pumps in few days time,I'm also hearing from experts that it will hit 15k soon and if this happens then the prediction that was made a long time,about possible 20k price per btc before this year ends is about to be fulfilled as we are just remaining with only tow month and some days to end the year,can this be the moment.

Edited by George10
adding infor.
  • +1 1

This is great, hello my friends. Trading yesterday led to a rise in the price of Bitcoin, and it will rise to more than $ 15,‭000‬ by the end of the year. I think the market trend is going upward. The coming days will be good according to predictions, and we will wait.

the possibility of the volatile coin to spike to $13000 even above is extremely high as the price of BTC as of today is $12900. We expect to see more pumping in BTC price double of the current value as this rising is supported by bull run. BTC Close in 12000 the 1 november. 😉

•  
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

On 10/21/2020 at 8:13 PM, Atiqkhan0 said:

Help guys as is was wondering that  I was very astonishing to see that Bitcoin Price ahs been increased too much. And though bitcoin has crossed too much of almost 12000 dollars today. And I will be saying that this is going to be very Interesting to see that how this will be going in a future price.

The price of BTC is struggle at $12500 where the price goes to $12800 and cannot break through $13K. Which was expected but the fall down of price is excessive selling  BTC .Which hold the Btc rise and now its going down drastically .Which is not good because alt coin price relay at BTC movement .

• +1 1
  • +4 1

5 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

The price of BTC is struggle at $12500 where the price goes to $12800 and cannot break through $13K. Which was expected but the fall down of price is excessive selling  BTC .Which hold the Btc rise and now its going down drastically .Which is not good because alt coin price relay at BTC movement .

Well said, I wonder to see BTC dropping slowly because i thought at this time was suppose to reach $13k. It's really a bad move because what you said  is true, many altcoins prices relay on bitcoin movement. Let's wait and see the next move.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

For some people, this situation is quite satisfying but if bitcoin price stays high for a long time, it can be harmful for us because few traders dare to buy. How can you hope to sell your bitcoin without losses if you have bought it at over $13.000? For me, buying bitcoin at anything over $11.500 can be a big risk because bitcoin tends to fluctuate between $7000 and $10.000 most of the time and this is the sweet spot for trading because there is always some room for price rise and you are confident about your success.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Its really important to work and put together everything is really important to work and put together and be able to really define the work you do its really that important, 13K is already there and in the end this is a good growth this is really important 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Bitcoin is a promising coin which has earned good reputation from many people around the world because it has made them earn huge profit because of trust which they gave the currency and i believe bitcoin will give a good value before the end of the year 2020, probably bitcoin can hit $20,000 because it has good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace and it is currently reading $13,100 which is a good move.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's right, its value is above $13,000 at current time. 

And there is prediction that its value touches to $20,000 at the end of this year. 

If this this prediction goes right then it is a good time to buy bitcoin and store it to earn huge profit in the future. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You're right as of the moment it is 13k+, and its price is only ranging form 11k to 13k which is a sign that it will reach a 15k-20k this year. It is the best time to hold your crypto until December which I think the time when the highest peak will happen. So always monitor the market to not missed this rare opportunity and to make a high profit from it.

4 hours ago, Suparna said:

Of course the price of Bitcoin is above $13,000 this week or now which is an important one for everyone and the expectation that it is in a good position is that it is the highest price by 2020 and we expect it to be in a better position Maybe

We hope so my friend because most of us are expecting good price from bitcoin before the end of the year 2020 since expert predicted that bitcoin can reach $20,000 and i am wishing all investors good luck in that.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is nothing you can see the Bitcoin now. Now the Bitcoin has Crossed 29000$ and I think soon it will go to the 50000$...

• +1 1

Bitcoin touch the sky this time and i hope soon it make a great high more than this becasue in the crypto market just a big bull is start soon and that time the BTC touch the 200,000$ and also the other ALT coins touch the sky.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is in it's way to reach the $30k target and then move forward to the next big target of $50k which will be the highest target of 2021 in the upcoming time.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I am also astonished to see e the price of Bitcoin have been increased 29k US dollars which in the previous month was about 19k. The bitcoins price is very very fastly increasing. I think in 2021 it will reach to the height of 1 million US dollars. This is very very happy news for those who have bitcoins in their wallets.

In fact, my friend, we cannot warn about the price of currencies in the week or any other time, the price may be high at a specific time and we earn good money and profits when we buy and trade at the time of its rise.

My friend, I think that this is the beginning of the rise and the increase of growth because the price of Bitcoin will be above 20 thousand and it will cross all limits and barriers so we have to work for it and for ourselves and save as much of the Bitcoin for the future because I am completely confident that Bitcoin will become the currency of the future and it will have a major role in changing the financial system Present

It was just a history but now Bitcoin price is very high in the crypto markets. BTC price is very close to $30000 & it's very high & more than double price of $13000. I think Bitcoin price will again increase in the cryptocurrency markets.

The truth is that it turned out to be very interesting, because the price has already reached $29k and it seems that it will soon exceed 30k. Although I don't know if it will go straight to 40k or stay sideways for a few weeks before the next upward momentum.
Anyway, it is interesting to note that since your publication the price has made more than 100%.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is interesting how everyone, including me we were discussing prices for Bitcoin that are now more than 100% higher, it shows exactly the potential of this asset and how important it is for our portfolio, while also making all of us look in disbelief that prices like these were for Bitcoin a few months earlier.

I can only imagine Bitcoin in another three months being 50k and us today discussing if there will be a drop from 28k.

• +1 1

I think we can all trust bitcoin now because the price reach 28.000$ whic is amazing. I think 2021 will be much better year for bitcoin. I am seeing bitcoin as a long term investment, most of my friend sold their bitcoins when the price was 20.000-22.000$ and now they're all regreting. I hope we can all take benefit from bitcoin.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

If many were impressed because bitcoin managed to reach the 13k mark fast, now imagine the surprise to see that it reached 29k as its all-time high, just 2 weeks after reaching its all-time high and surpassing 20k USD on December 16, plus it managed to reach them. 20k that day, it exceeded that maximum and it was positioned at a price of more than 22k in a single day, it is incredible what bitcoin can achieve, its value still has no ceiling, for sure we will continue to see impressive things.