BTC Heading For $6300-6800 - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcoinCase

BTC Heading For $6300-6800

Just to let you all know that the Devtome project is being assigned 50 ongoing shares from round 98. This is similar to DevFund (budget for devcoin source code) on charge of the Development team, and the DevSTEEM fund managed by myself. For Devtome, the funds are on charge of the Devtome team, with the leadership of Novacadian.The official address of Devtome Fund is

1 hour ago, aguasuja said:

yes, i have something to add:

charts are a joke; not this in particular.

if you are right, wow charts.

if you are wrong, nothing is said.

every single day there are tens of charts saying stuff, but bitcoin isnt controlled by charts, but by PEOPLE. people selling and buying. this cant be calculated by charts. a country banning or allowing bitcoin cant be controlled by charts.

charts ARE a JOKE. and people that think they know something due to charts are a joke. 😄

Speaking honestly, I would agree with you. I'm not a big chart guy, but they are kinda necessary if you trade frequently. I use them to find my buy and sell spots. They are sometimes right, sometimes wrong. Not a definitive thing ever. The best traders ever use charts, so I think they are NOT a joke. 

On 10/6/2019 at 2:00 PM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

bitcoin will go more down and after that it will start rising and will go to the moon, you have to wait for the perfect entry for good earning.

I think it could happen and if that happens, maybe it's the best time to accumulate bitcoin before halving happens. Halving will affect the price of bitcoin and maybe bitcoin can break through $ 20k after halving occurs

On 10/5/2019 at 10:08 AM, Slavi said:

I believe that it will not fall to such a low mark, it may drop to 7500, a maximum of 700, but not lower, just do growth is expected in the near future, so we will soon find out how it will actually be

Time will tell. However, I want to believe that from 13k to 7k was a bear trap and we will see a bull run soon.

Let's wait and see. 🤔

7 hours ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Time will tell. However, I want to believe that from 13k to 7k was a bear trap and we will see a bull run soon.

Let's wait and see. 🤔

it seems to me that it was a rebound, so to speak, because bitcoin showed good growth at the beginning of the year, and growth can’t continue all the time, not everyone has the patience, and many come out, so the course is sinking

4 hours ago, Slavi said:

it seems to me that it was a rebound, so to speak, because bitcoin showed good growth at the beginning of the year, and growth can’t continue all the time, not everyone has the patience, and many come out, so the course is sinking

We need to get rid of those weak hands, my friend. If you don't have any patience you don't deserve to gain your financial independence. 

To me, it would be great if bitcoin lowered a bit more to around $6500. It will be a good opportunity to buyin again. I think with the upcoming halving, it will be a good decission to purchase some more btc if the price is right.

On 10/6/2019 at 6:49 AM, Consignee said:

I see, there's a good deal on yobit. Well, prices always vary on exchanges due to deman and supply. I was checking preev for the price. Not knew that on yobit it's high. Thank you, anyway.

Yes that is and that's why I am using the Yobit exchange because the withdraw percentage in Yobit is lower then the other exchanges.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 10/17/2019 at 9:57 PM, aguasuja said:

charts ARE a JOKE. and people that think they know something due to charts are a joke. 😄

I get your points but here a fact not many people understand chart and those who talks about it too much they actually follow someone guys who has good knowledge. So eventually they end up giving wrong information.

In trading over 99% traders make lose by they do not admin it in public.

Charts are something build up with data and data never lies. It can go wrong but most of the times it will give you the right direction if the data were analyzed correctly.

On 10/18/2019 at 9:21 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

We need to get rid of those weak hands, my friend. If you don't have any patience you don't deserve to gain your financial independence. 

If anyone want to get a good result in this field of business, patience is one of the tools for us to achieve it, aside from this of course we need to smart, knowledgeable here, this is not a matter of buy and sell only, we must always bear that into our minds.

1 hour ago, cryptokram said:

If anyone want to get a good result in this field of business, patience is one of the tools for us to achieve it, aside from this of course we need to smart, knowledgeable here, this is not a matter of buy and sell only, we must always bear that into our minds.

My previous post I was talking about Verge coin. This coin turned someone's 100 dollars into 15 million bucks! Patient is definitely key in crypto world!

4 minutes ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

My previous post I was talking about Verge coin. This coin turned someone's 100 dollars into 15 million bucks! Patient is definitely key in crypto world!

Verge this XVG right? As I checked now at the market the volume is not that bad were it is 3.1M$ volume in the market, I think this is an additional good to invest right now. I will buy now at least 0.01btc the price was at low but the volume is good to me https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verge/.

2 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Verge this XVG right? As I checked now at the market the volume is not that bad were it is 3.1M$ volume in the market, I think this is an additional good to invest right now. I will buy now at least 0.01btc the price was at low but the volume is good to me https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verge/.

Yeah, but not sure if it is a good investment right now. Privacy coins are on the rise during the bull market because of money laundering.

3 minutes ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Yeah, but not sure if it is a good investment right now. Privacy coins are on the rise during the bull market because of money laundering.

I think its a good investment now, but this was just my assessment. Seriously, I am going to buy it now, at the amount of 0.01btc then hold for a short term only, I know when bitcoin reach more 10k$ almost this XVG is one of the altcoins will follow the trend. 

On 10/5/2019 at 9:30 AM, BitcoinCase said:

Waitng to catch Bitcoin on the low IF it enters my accumulation range. Rejecting and staying below the 200 Daily Moving Average coupled with fairly weak buyer volume, leads me to believe we are going lower. I favor this area on the chart (the blue rectangle) because over the last cycle Bitcoin seems to have created a decent support/resistance zone between $6K-$8k. Buying here currently at $8054 is a fair buy for sure but I like it in the 6's and 7's and I believe we are headed that way sooner rather than later. The other and much better option would be to see some heavy buyer volume and push the price back above the 200 MA around $8500ish. I would be interested in buying into strength at that point as that strategy works more often than not for me personally. 

This is not advice in any way, just my thoughts and insights. 

bittrexBTC7day.jpg

I would say it’s a fair statement that your idea was Wayyyyy off.  It’s alright happens to the best of us.  All the time you spent studying those charts and analyzing the data. Rough break. For you, not for bitcoin.  

11 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

As of the moment, bitcoin establish its pump! I hope that it will move up. If bitcoin cannot be stabilize at 8K dollars then probably a reversal will happen. But it may change its direction when 2020 comes. I assume that next year, bull run will cover the entire market! Bitcoin will be the head of that surge. 

When do you predict for an altseason. Is the best time to buy altcoins is around December 2019? Or should we wait till the mid 2020. What do you think?

3 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

The best time to buy bitcoin is when the price goes below 7K mark. I believe that there is a tendency for bitcoin to go below 7K dollar since few week ago, it will almost hit the bottom. Few more pumps then the bloody bitcoin begins. 

I think the recovery of bitcoin will start when Q2 of 2020 starts. But that is only my prediction, it has no validity to be perfectly happen. 

And that is quite probable prediction, my friend. Every cycle we had that pattern. The bull run for bitcoin will start mid 2020 and "mega" bull run will come Q4 of 2021. Not sure how the altcoins will react to that though.

3 minutes ago, lovesybitz said:

Why does in 2021 there is a mega bull run sir? I don't have enough news about that. So, it is good to buy coins right now? Imagine if there could be a mega bull run and all of the coins started to fluctuate! Wow, I think we need some preparation for that event. Thanks for the information. 

Every cycle which is related to halving happens in 4-years. We had 3 cycle and every time Bitcoin gains at least 15x. If you how the cycle works you don't need to worry about anything.

After bitcoin prices broke through $ 10k yesterday, I think the analysis of bitcoin prices will fall below $ 7000 is no longer valid. Market participants have taken the opposite action and I think other investors will follow suit and maybe the price of bitcoin will reach $ 15k in the coming weeks

The truth is not very crazy this, because very sudden movements have occurred, both bearish and bullish, I hope the price stabilizes at $ 9k or more.

15 hours ago, reduktor said:

Actually there are high chances for bitcoin to make another dip so your prediction might be true at the end. Also there are a lot of buy orders in the area of ~7000$ so I don't see any reason for those not to be filled soon.

Agreed and looks even more so now than when I originally posted. Lower High confirmed so should be some big drops ahead. Never know though with Bitcoin as charting and such doesn't always workout. Would sure love to buy more in the 6's though!

UPDATE:

Here's pretty much the exact same chart I started with. Some more candles now and as you can see, the top of the blue box is definitely a support line like I stated. Falling below that and we will see the $$$ amounts in the title.  Need to see a hard move back above $10K to start feeling any differently. 

updatedforum.jpg

1 hour ago, BitcoinCase said:

UPDATE:

Here's pretty much the exact same chart I started with. Some more candles now and as you can see, the top of the blue box is definitely a support line like I stated. Falling below that and we will see the $$$ amounts in the title.  Need to see a hard move back above $10K to start feeling any differently. 

You think that we are still going to 6300-6800k ?

I need some trading education, if I can find some time.... as sometimes charts look like spanish villages to me 😕

I expect some big answer from US in response to China ...and that can affect price for sure. 

Bitcoin will not be heading in that direction anytime soon, the price of bitcoin is increase sharply and the bitcoin market looks very bullish, from the way the bitcoin market is going it will be hard for it to fall to 6300 or 6800 usd.

On 10/30/2019 at 7:27 PM, Pom4ik said:

My opinion about BTC's price is different 🙂 I think it will go higher to it's best price.Because halving is coming.For ltc halving is coming too all these facts will affect the price of coins

The LTC halving was a few months ago now and it has done nothing since but fall. For Bitcoin I believe it will be different but not until we get close as it will be in April/May 2020. I think more downward movement before the Bull Run starts.