Crypto forum between past and present - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roan

Crypto forum between past and present

I recently joined the forum and started learning and reading expert posts in the forum, and with my comparison between old and new publications, I found few new posts compared to the past, but there is constantly new information.

Certainly, we are here to learn and share experience, so I think this is a very positive thing because the forum is developing rapidly and the number of new members is increasing, so there must be experienced members here in order to educate them.

Thanks for the note.
Indeed, those who read past and current publications will find a remarkable development in the information provided by members.
This is due to the old gaining more experience, and they present this experience through useful publications to the new members.
I think this forum will soon become a major site for providing knowledge on cryptocurrencies and trading.

Welcome, my friend, for me, I am new here, and I did not see this development and progress in the content of the publications that talk about it a year ago, but through my presence for a short period here I was able to gain a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and about investment and trading, and indeed the members here are useful and experts in these matters

The forum is now growing a lot and the topics that are being written are more useful than the previous ones, and I think that in the future the forum will develop more and it will spread a lot and new members will enter who will share their experiences here.

In past cryptocurrencies are not secured but with advancement now cryptocurrencies are more secured. Evolution are made to things adjustable. This forum gives opportunity to gather huge knowledge and to earn as

The forum is changing and evolving day by day and in order to make this development useful we members must take responsibility for what you contributed to the publication and useful posts whenever the forum becomes a forum for those interested in crypto and we must talk about it for our acquaintances to join it

Hello all members, I am new here, but I see a lot of useful and varied topics and valuable responses, and this means that there are experienced and knowledgeable members here who seek to improve and develop the forum. I wish success to all.

I think it would be a good according to the old platform if we compared but as i have never seen the old version so i can not make a wrong comments but i am sure it will be a best platform in the old days as well. As it is in todays times.

I heard about the crypto forum, Crypto Talk, that it used to mean paying topics for posts written by members and pays 1000 Satoshi for each post without the existence of the positive reputation topic.  And now he also pays for 20 posts, but for each post, 200 Satoshi, on the condition that the participation has a good reputation and positive reactions from other members.

Yes, my dear friend, the forum has developed very much between the past and the present, as its members strive to improve the level of their publications and enrich their contents in terms of the distinctive knowledge value and from the correct linguistic point of view.

All members are veterans as well as beginners who strive to gain reputation points, and they search on the Internet and contact sites all for useful and new information to be published in this forum and benefit everyone.

Edited by laith marouf

@Roan you are right. A great revolution took place on this forum since its inception . A great number of posts with lot of knowledge and information have evolved on this forum . Beginners are getting lot of information from such posts.

About a year ago this forum pay every posts for 1000 satoshi and the max daily paid posts is 30 and they receive their payment in the same day, also reaction or rating before doesn't make us earn more. In this forum present campaign we can still get paid for 1000 satoshi if our posts have a positive rating and they also limit the number of paid posts per day to 20. We can still earn everytime we posts but through talk tokens and we receive the payments from our posts after 7 days.

my dear friend I want to tell you that in the past the group to ToK account provides many services and we can easily earn a lot of money by using this platform but now the value of BTC is increased so that's why the earning is too low on this platform in these days but this is very efficient platform for working on daily basis

• +1 1

Yes, I agree with you when I read old posts, I find a difference with the new posts in terms of the wonderful writing method now and the information has become more important so it is very good to notice the development of members within a short period within the forum and this indicates the possibility of development within a short period of being here in the forum.

Of course, there is an evolution in all posts for users who acquired knowledge by reading new material in the forum, and we still see many beginners who continue learning with us in this forum on a daily basis.

True, experience and expertise grow with time, but there are still some members here who continue to make ineffective posts as a result of the large number of newcomers who have recently joined this forum.

It is indeed an important question .. In fact, allow me to speak about myself .. The moment I entered this forum, I did not know anything about the cryptocurrency (nothing) .. And now after one month has passed, I have information that is not bad .. I can advise With the new members and I also have enough information about the method of the trading process .. I would like to stay and grow in this forum among the distinguished members .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

We are developing thanks to you, senior members. I am about everyone. I will thank you for your efforts in developing this forum and teaching new members daily a lot of information. You are all thanks to the development and improvement of this forum To this beautiful level 

Dear friend, welcome to the forum here
Thank you for this wonderful post and the important discussion of what is happening to us specifically, we beginners. Certainly, we are reading the comments because of their importance.
Good morning

• +2 1

Absolutely my friend, this is a very big motivation for friends. When they return to look at a previous topic they published, they will get an excellent morale boost because of his noticing progress in experiences.

Development and prosperity are evidence of sophistication, openness of minds, their progress and their way forward. I think we should not stop at one point and work on it. We must not be bound by anything and abide by it, except for the fixed rules that must always be observed, and for me, my friend, I have never made comparisons between topics. Because I'm new here but I'd love to share my opinion.

Discipline is the basis and the reason for the growth of the forum. There is an evolution in all sections of the forum and in all posts by members who have gained high and good experience by reading new news and information and we see this development in recent publications in this forum.

Dear in the near and urgent time, this forum will become one of the most important sites on the web and in the world because I see very clearly and work to compare one period to another to see the remarkable and surprising development through the accession of many junior members to this forum and the distinguished members publishing effective and rich topics With ideas in the world of encrypted currencies and others reading publications and sharing ideas with friends in this forum where the presence of information and rich knowledge and many things in this forum motivates us to develop ourselves and thus develop the forum

• +4 1