Crypto forum between past and present - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roan

Crypto forum between past and present

22 hours ago, Nadim Hasan said:

My dear mate your thinking is right...i agree with you..the content what you have mentioned is really truth..because  the member who are experienced they  can make very useful post..so old cryptotalk and new cryptotalk are not same...the new post is better than old post.

My dear friend @Nadim Hasan  in every field some certain period after development common as like now we are seeing in this forum, now so many members posting fresh and useful content posts as compared to old campaign, it's really good change and helpful for this forum growth, 

• +1 1

Actually i dont have any proper idea about it because i am new here. I just know that cryptotalk  is very useful now. And it is full o knowledge and iy is also not waste of time. It is an earning site.  

On 10/20/2020 at 1:24 PM, Roan said:

The thing I love about the Crypto forum is the member evolution as the forum evolves
If you compare the topics launched a year ago with the existing ones, you will find a great development in content in the new topics. This indicates the interest of the members and the experience they gained from the crypto forum, and this is a great incentive for us beginners to gain experience and develop with the forum and the members.
Tell me what do you think my friend, what did you find in the comparator

Yes I my self learned alot from it like I literally didn't know about cryptocurrencies before this platform, like I was zero, but now I have learned soo much from it and and now I am confident enough to talk about it as well as to post, And by seeing others it really develops interest in learning cryptocurrencies and about crypto market.

Yes there is a big difference between the past and present forum because now the members are sharing the new and latest information about the cryptocurrency and this is a big source of the evaluation of the members. As we know there are a lot of beginners are joining this forum daily and sharing the useful and effective information with us. 

You are right buddy some members have improved ftheir writing skills due to knowledge and experience they got in this forum. This forum has been if great importance to so many members  I look forward to seeing it's bright future.

• +5 1

Cryptocurrencies have witnessed a great development in this field and have witnessed widespread fame all over the world, so they gained wide popularity after their high price and the dependence of some countries on them to improve their economy and secure jobs for people and enter very well and improve their daily lives.

• +2 1

Yes truly there is a positive change from every post made in the past and the post that are presently made because the experience every member gain from forum and other individual research. No doubt its a sign that one day the crypto world will take over. 

Yes me dear friend on this forum there are topics which old about one year ago and are existing. When new member comes and see the posts which are about one year or more old then they get a lot of help from them.

Yes you are right many people joining this forum on daily basis they come here for knowledge and they start working with their less experience after sometime their posts seen with un matchable content tjis is the beauty of cryptotalk it made us better person 

The thing I love about the Crypto forum is the member evolution as the forum evolves
If you compare the topics launched a year ago with the existing ones, you will find a great development in content in the new topics. This indicates the interest of the members and the experience they gained from the crypto forum, and this is a great incentive for us beginners to gain experience and develop with the forum and the members.

Hello friend  you are right because it is very important  and interesting. One year ago l was not know about this platform but today I am a member of this.This thing indicates  that people taking interest in this forum. Of course  we find a great  development  in the contents of topics.I am learning  experience  day to day.Informative topics are creating. 

Well dear mate there is a big difference between the past and present cryptotalk. In past there were not many feslities in this forum but now there are very good and great opportunities. Thanks

The contrast among over a wide span of time discussion Is almostly come in. Presently the gathering is gotten so severe. What's more, the method of remarking and installment is additionally changed.

Yes you are absolutely right about that. The topics which is a year old has big difference when comparing to the present topics. This means that the members of this forum are evolving, which is a very good news.

Your thinking is right.There are many differences between the past and the present in this forum.  In the past, many people could earn some money from this forum by working.  But now the demand for this forum has increased and many people are able to earn a lot of money by working in the forum.  The number of current users in this forum has increased by tens of millions.

I am beginner dude i get information from past posts about cryptocurrency. By reading all the posts from past to present i gain too much knowledge about this forum. Cryptocurrency is the wonderful platform. All the members are here for helping each other. 

Assalamualaikum sure it's far to a whole lot lots distinction between past and present crypto currency beacuse in past the charge of Bitcoin is down and now the price of Bitcoin boom and touch to the Sky thanks

For me , i have  a waste past before I came to this platform say crypto talk. But in my present days i have large knowledge about digital marketing, digital money like bitcoin, crypto etc and how this digital world working . This is made by this platform.

In the past, the forum contained many fraudsters mistakes and its spread was very limited, but now it has evolved a lot. A large proportion of fraudsters have been eliminated and the existing people have become more experienced and the site has spread more

Dear, This is an evolution that I have also noticed.My brother, I don't know about the future and this site is doing very well at the moment.I am satisfied this forum.Most online jobs are fraudulent but this site is great.its improve our confidence skills and increase our knowledge its best for students.

In my opinion. Cryptotalk has changes this days. The past is because when we used cryptocurrency there was no more security but now there are many types of security we can do. look cryptotalk rules regulations has changed. No doubt its a sign that one day the crypto world will take over. 

Yes friends cryptotalk is become much popular in recent past years. The number of members is increasing day per day. It is because the cryptotalk is a unique forum of its category through which we can earn and learn at same time.

I don't know about the past of the forum but I Will say That now a days forum is very good And Some members doing its best to make this forum good and many members make good topic we should also remember them Because everyone saying that people are not Making good topics but there are some members that are trying their best.

• +1 1

Yes friends, if you see crypto in past and present , then it is making a lot of progress in the present  ,in comperison  of the past, a lot of our young new generation is interested in it, works hard on that platform and works with honestly .

The fundamental thought process to make this gathering is to spread the information and data about digital forms of money everywhere on the world. To show the world the significance of cryptographic forms of money and the benefits of utilizing it. Also, it's made a delightful showing in this issue. The gathering figured out how to place thoughts into the tops of the clients of crypto world. The development is very exceptional. We will gain now and again too.