Crypto forum between past and present - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roan

Crypto forum between past and present

There is a great development in the content of the topics, thanks to this due to the organizers of the forum, as they constantly clean the forum of spam and also enact strict new laws and rules in order to develop the forum.
There is no doubt that this will contribute to the spread of the forum and its reach to the summit.

• +2 1

In fact, I didn't know much about the crypt before, I joined through a friend and found out about its basic information, the posts that are made are very different. Because each member creates the posts through their own experience. It is an educational gathering

Firstly I would like to tell you that I am here as a new member. I don't have any experience about cryptography but the the is that crypto was considered as blackmailer or it was about to ban in some countries but now it had made his place in the era by it's worthwhile popularity and and working 

• +1 1

That is correct my friend, cryptotalk is developing daily because the members and the topic are improving from time to time changes. It is very clear about that the time changes the improvement in the cryptotalk forum. It is a great platform which provides a great kind of knowledge in the field of crypto world.

On 10/20/2020 at 2:57 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Of course, there is an evolution in all posts for members who gained experience from reading new information in the forum, and also we see every day many beginners who start learning with us in this forum.

True as the revolution is also important because if there is no change in the past and future tech/design/security than no onw will take interest on your platform.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Why do I use this forum and not another one? Because this forum has all the news about cryptocurrency, about the security of crypto-wallets, and much more. And the main feature of CryptoTalk is payment for posts.

Every time new features are added to this forum, for example, in the past, payment and registration for new members were stopped, but after that the registration was reopened for new members, and this is evidence that the forum always offers the best for members.

Of course with the passage of time everyone learn a lot but I think with users like beginners the forum creaters admins and moderaters also learned a lot how to run the forum in better way.

In my opinion, it is all due to the sensearity of moderaters and admins because the lot of users we saw everyday went to banned it is only the strict rules of the forum...

Edited by Kaptan'65
  • Useful or interesting 1

For me, my friend, as a beginner, I found in the forum a lot of information related to the world of cryptocurrencies and many topics raised by the existing members of Cryptotalk. From my point of view, I think that next time the forum will witness topics and posts with ample information and expand its idea further .. This forum will become the largest and most important site that includes knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies and the most reliable work. I hope to fulfill my dream of having abundant money and I wish all the best.

As we know every thing is being changed with time. So crypto talk is also changing. In past the site of crptotalk is not popular  as it is now. In past there is less knowledge on crypto as it is. In past there are less coins but now crypto have established more and worth gaining coins.

On 10/20/2020 at 2:09 PM, Roan said:

The thing I love about the Crypto forum is the member evolution as the forum evolves
If you compare the topics launched a year ago with the existing ones, you will find a great development in content in the new topics. This indicates the interest of the members and the experience they gained from the crypto forum, and this is a great incentive for us beginners to gain experience and develop with the forum and the members.
Tell me what do you think my friend, what did you find in the comparator

You're right. This is also due to the advent of technologies people are becoming smarter, and making themselves updated and learning new technologies. The technology is emerging and developing at fast pace, and also in the similar way people are being familiar with technologies and making themselves emerged out of these as the time goes by.

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative post . And you are right my friend  members has more interested in this forum and they create useful and informative post and content daily . And admins give their duty with honesty and sincerity and they daily clean forum from scam and spam . It's make our forum better to past .

1 hour ago, pacific said:

You're right. This is also due to the advent of technologies people are becoming smarter, and making themselves updated and learning new technologies. The technology is emerging and developing at fast pace, and also in the similar way people are being familiar with technologies and making themselves emerged out of these as the time goes by.

@pacific..Our forum is being updated day by day.  If you look at the forums in the past and present, you will understand how much the forums have changed now.  However, this forum is evolving day by day and it is advancing technically.  In this forum you will gain a lot of knowledge which is very important for you.  This forum now carries all the information in the crypto world.

• +2 1

I think that your observations are very correct because I have seen that there are more meaningful topics and posts on this forum as before and this is due to the brilliant strategy that was brought by the moderators in which members only get paid for posts which have positive reputation.

On 10/20/2020 at 4:24 AM, Roan said:

The thing I love about the Crypto forum is the member evolution as the forum evolves
If you compare the topics launched a year ago with the existing ones, you will find a great development in content in the new topics. This indicates the interest of the members and the experience they gained from the crypto forum, and this is a great incentive for us beginners to gain experience and develop with the forum and the members.
Tell me what do you think my friend, what did you find in the comparator

This forum is spectacular without a doubt, it is the most wonderful thing that we have right now the best platform so far because we learn and teach at the same time.

Certainly, there is a noticeable development because when you like any work, you try to learn well to give your best, especially in this forum. Everyone works together as a team and you see the beginners whose posts have started to evolve before because they have benefited from reading the expert members here.

From this gathering we took in a great deal about the universe of digital money, cryptographic forms of money, blockchain innovation, and even specialized examination of monetary standards. This is an extensive instructive discussion and is the primary home for all digital currency clients.

Past present forum a lot of things we know because we think we get something good from here and we work there we say a little we come a lot like that and by eating we can work in a loving way here so we can do something good now  From we can do a lot and we can achieve a lot from here and

This is an advancement that I've additionally taken note. The post and remarks continues improving particularly as the discussion is so severe with all the guidelines and furthermore the administrators are giving a valiant effort to keep the gathering as spotless as conceivable constantly.

3 hours ago, Shaami said:

Exactly the forum has more developed now from previous. We can see many new members, new contents, new ideas and new minds and thoughts. Which is too good for the forum and for all the members as well. I believe that the forum will be more better in future. We should work hard and respect the forum.

Day by day the forum will develop more and more because the administration is doing very great work to remove unwanted people who don't follow rules and regulations of the forum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptotalk forum has been updated and is now very much popular and advanced in features and interest of the people comparative to the past.and its popularity is still increasing and new members are joining the forum.The number of members have increased a lot so the number of active members are more than double or may be thrice from 4 or 5 months back thats why number of posts has also been increased and now we have more topics to discuss so its good for the forum and the members.

• +4 1

Crypto forum developed and it became beneficial forum for the users. Day by day its users increases and this is biggest trade forum for every user so we should take benefit from this forum. I am big fan of this forum and i am interested in this forum for earn lots of money

Obviously there is a lot of evaluation for who gains knowledge by reading new posts and topics. On daily basis we see many beginners start their work by reading new topics. Thanks 

That is valid there were a great deal of pointless posts, yet now we see helpful posts gradually! The genuine model it was in the DLRS airdrop, a great deal of members joined the forum just to finish 100 posts, there were many futile posts around then. However, there are some new members who have seen the significance of this forums and they are still members however the airdrop is finished. In any event the members who remained they currently compose helpful posts.

• +3 1

Yes it is true, but I think this evolution comes because of the new payment system. Now all members they are doing their effort to do the good and constructive post to attract members to react their post. Because now our post are paid only if they receive the positive react, it is possible this is the reason of the evolution.

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif