Crypto forum between past and present - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roan

Crypto forum between past and present

There is great improvement from past to present.No doubt this development happened thanks to the internet and I'm sure it will improve more in the future

That's great news for the forum, also cryptocurrency because people will join cryptocurrency if they know the value of the cryptocurrency, I think we should give the credit of the Cryptotalk forum, also thanks to yobit exchange. Now we are seeing lot of development of the forum, also we post quality also develop.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

many people can collect good information through this forum. many change in this forum before and now. now a days post and comment increasing day by day. And we can get good information from this forum. 

• +3 1

As a begginner in cryto itself, I may able to give my suggestion here. But the popularity and growth of cryto talk forum may be because of its quality of contents and reliability. Mouth to mouth publicity is also a great factor which enables the growth of the forum. I think it is great to be a part of the wonderful forum. 

• +1 1

I think this forum update day by day. Lot of things in this forum have changed that was not good for user. I think it will be update more in future.

I think this forum update day by day. Lot of things in this forum have changed that was not good for user. I think it will be update more in future.

• +1 1

On 20/10/2020 at 4:24, Roan said:

Lo que me encanta del foro Crypto es la evolución de los miembros a medida que el foro evoluciona.
Si comparas los temas lanzados hace un año con los existentes, encontrarás un gran desarrollo en el contenido de los nuevos temas. Esto indica el interés de los miembros y la experiencia que obtuvieron del foro de criptografía, y este es un gran incentivo para que los principiantes ganemos experiencia y nos desarrollemos con el foro y los miembros.
Dime que te parece amigo, que encontraste en el comparador

I also like this due to the effort of the community to develop new themes or renew one that is old and update the content, and this is very important because it serves to learn and understand that everything is achieved in communion with the intention of helping each other .

• +1 1

The post amd comment keep getting better especially as the forum is so strict and if you compare the topic laughed a year ago with the existing and this new campaign system that is paying talk coin token.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, of course, topics and minds have evolved from year to year, and this is clear. As you mentioned, I see that it is natural for this development to occur because the method of learning in this forum is very easy and smooth.
Now that I have completed the 100 posts, I feel myself that I have achieved great progress in learning about cryptocurrencies, so I am not surprised that after a full year of work here I have reached a high level of experience.

• +1 1

This forum have been progress, the forum have face challenges which make it to change some system in payment and posting in he forum and some rules ate added to control situation in the forum. 

I wasn't in this forum in the past, I really can't say much about how it was in the past, bet I believe that it has been impacting knowledges and ideas since inception,  this forum is a place of wisdom and the forum of acquisition of better abilities, understanding and critical thinking about all what cryptocurrencies is all about generally. Ever since I joined this forum, it's been getting better and greater day by day in terms of quality contents and useful posts and I know that more acquisitions are still coming up here based on knowledges, am sure going it's going to be getting better here 

I want to come here and learn a lot about cryptocurrency so that I can gain good experience about trading mining etc. It is spreading to people in the country and abroad.

You're right this forum is developing every day and when you look at the last year posts it's really easy to see how far we go. Most of the people are coming in this forum for improving their knowledge about crypto world so they can be more efficient trader or investor, and crypto becames more famous every year and it really helps this forum for becaming bigger platform.

• +4 1

The present cryptotalk is the best forum i have ever seen. 

This forum provides knowledge and earning at the same time. 

In the past the payment method was so strict it was not easy for earning. 

And the forum was not well known at that time.Now the security and payment method is simple and secure. Love this forum. 

• +3 1

Hi there! The forum is improving in time as each and every of us do. We live, we experience and we learn. That's the way of the life. Looking back to the time when I first entered crypto I can see how naive I was, with hopes of earning much money without even a single bit of knowledge. Therefore, I lost much but I learned very much from my mistakes. Now I cheerish all my losses for they caused me to become the one I am now. Thanks for reading. See you.

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

The knowledge, contents and the way of presenting them , this can be learned from the past topics. Old topics can guide the new members to create the fresh topics and this is the platform of development. with the increasing members and their minds, it's obvious that the ideas are well developed and improved in newer one. 

• +2 1

Yes, cryptotalk forum during the beginning time was very bad there were really low member and there used to be high income if we have good knowledge at that time. But I don't feel sad because this forum has given me more knowledge now. I have learnt many things from this forum.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The developement is because the topic creators are now more educated and also there is developement in the technology too which has changed the forum and the posts too.

There are many differences between the present and the past of crypto forums.  Many new rules have been formulated and many new features have been added to the crypto forum.  Ruek system has been introduced.  If you used to work in the forum, in the past only BTC was given, now BTC and Toktoken are giving for your post.  All in all, Crypto has started their journey with a lot of new orders.

Of course, as time passes here in the forum we continue to add knowledge, be it about virtual currencies, platforms, earnings, etc, but we always continue adding good things to the forum

• +3 1

That's right, the forum is constantly growing and security is constantly being improved. If in the past we could accept direct Bitcoin payments, now we have to wait a few days first. Many members were banned because they made a lot of mistakes. About new topics, I think new topics are not that great, old topics are better especially in the crypto world. most of the members are posted in the beginners section. In the trading section there are only a few new topics.

• +1 1

If Dear colleagues this great forum evolves from that, it shows in the much information that there is about the world of cryptocurrencies, it is certain that in the future it will be number one
A big greeting to the whole community

Since I am quite new in this forum, it was interesting to find that there has been an evolution of members comments and posting.This is because most members have followed the rules and regulations of the forum

You are absolutely right mate. Though I'm not really a old member. But i have seen many old topics and their description. They were just not enough. But nowadays the new topics are rally better than the old ones. They are more easy to understand. It's really great that we are evolving.

The rules of this forum are getting stricter day by day.It is being updated over time and I am bringing this forum to be extremely effective and I am enjoying it really fine and I have also noticed its evolution as members now want a better posting technique and learning strategy and it is day by dayBeing more developed and it will be more.

On 20/10/2020 at 4:24, Roan said:

Lo que me encanta del foro Crypto es la evolución de los miembros a medida que el foro evoluciona.
Si comparas los temas lanzados hace un año con los existentes, encontrarás un gran desarrollo en el contenido de los nuevos temas. Esto indica el interés de los miembros y la experiencia que obtuvieron del foro de criptografía, y este es un gran incentivo para que los principiantes ganemos experiencia y nos desarrollemos con el foro y los miembros.
Dime que te parece amigo, que encontraste en el comparador

If it is something that should be valued, the effort of each member of the forum to make an effort to do things well and update their topics, thus avoiding re-publishing something that has already been written but at another time, but it is also very important to always maintain Updated the old themes, since the new ones will always be useful for us.