Crypto forum between past and present - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roan

Crypto forum between past and present

There are many differences between the past and the present in crypto forums. There have been many changes in crypto.  And in crypto money is given as reputation. Here reputation can be increased through comment post. And good earning can be done.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Hello mate Yash family with your point of you that it's an evolution for a person that gained experience about the forum and all because the person will able to find what to do and what to not in the forum and the person will know all the rules and regulation of the platform and by reading all the topics he will get too much new subject to write so I think that kind of attitude make the forum best...

• +5 1

through your topic they can see that there are many ways to reduce the fees about their Bitcoin withdrawal, so they exchange them to tone of these coins with lower fees

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There is a evaluationry changings im crypto forums.Nowadays, there are most avance techniques are introduced to makes the transaction ways more secure. You can't imagine the future of crypto.

• +3 1

This is true. Now the forum includes a large number of experts in the field of digital currencies compared to last year. It is wonderful. We wish the forum prosperity.

This indicates the interest of the members and the experience they gained from the crypto forum, and this is a great incentive for us beginners to gain experience and develop with the forum and the members

• +2 1

Between the past and present we find a significant development in the forum by increasing members and increasing their learning and thus the future forum will be more sophisticated than now.

I agree with all of you friends, the cryptographic forum is always going to advance, we will never be able to see or say that it never advances because here we are or the forum is evolving or advancing and ourselves too.

• +2 1

On 10/20/2020 at 10:24 AM, Roan said:

The thing I love about the Crypto forum is the member evolution as the forum evolves
If you compare the topics launched a year ago with the existing ones, you will find a great development in content in the new topics. This indicates the interest of the members and the experience they gained from the crypto forum, and this is a great incentive for us beginners to gain experience and develop with the forum and the members.
Tell me what do you think my friend, what did you find in the comparator

Yes, the forum has become more developed and has a lot of features over other sites. This is good. It has really improved and was able to bring many beginners and experts to it.

• +1 1

from this discussion board we discovered a lot approximately the arena of cryptocurrency, cryptocurrencies, blockchain generation, and even technical evaluation of currencies. this is a comprehensive instructional discussion board and is the first domestic for all cryptocurrency users.

I think the crypto forum was not so popular before and then the number of uses was very low.  But now the popularity of crypto forums is increasing and as a result crypto forums have spread all over the world and new members are constantly joining the crypto forums.

4 hours ago, qashady said:

Truly unquestionably. There is a much distinction in past posts and present posts. They are changed and added. As more individuals are joining this forum so there are groundbreaking thoughts are coming to poat in this forum

You are right @qashady one year before there was not as much knowledge about crypto as now .So I think that is the main reason why posts one year ago were not as good as post and topics now .As the crypto is becoming more and more popular many people are taking it's courses and are researching a lot about t.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

From the past to the present crypta forums we can feel a lot of responsibility.  Hopefully we get a lot here.  Can you do something good and can we do something with a sense of responsibility? I hope you who are * members know a lot about this and if they get cooperation, we will do a lot on this issue.

Thanks for passing out this post, What I have observed with this forum lately, is that it performance has highly been upgraded. Such as it security and posting 

When a person compares the old topics with the new topics, he will definitely find a remarkable development, and this indicates the cumulative knowledge that the forum acquires and bequeathed to all the new members .

Am getting a bit familiar with the present forum, the way the forum operates now presently, but am not aware how it operates before ,I had their are lots of changes in the forum now compared to before, 

Yes I'm a begginner this forum is great for me .Now i have much know about this forum and other topic.which i learned from this forum.yes we are learning new topic day by day

• -1 1

Of course, there is an evolution in all posts for members who gained experience from reading new information in the forum, and also we see every day many beginners who start learning with us in this forum

This is a good present age of crypto world as compared to the past.this is a modern age of digital currency so it seems the bright future for it.its present is also good.

Good morning my dear friends oh yes crypto dog has been developing day by day as it is not as same as the past one more security concerns and scammers are being banned and the crypto talk is making concerns on their security system and paying their members at their time hope to protect will become the world's best online websites and forum for the platform of exchange information and knowledge.

On 10/20/2020 at 4:24 PM, Roan said:

The thing I love about the Crypto forum is the member evolution as the forum evolves
If you compare the topics launched a year ago with the existing ones, you will find a great development in content in the new topics. This indicates the interest of the members and the experience they gained from the crypto forum, and this is a great incentive for us beginners to gain experience and develop with the forum and the members.

I agree! I have a friend who told me about this site and how to earn, he told me that he's been here for months! One of the impressive things here is that whether you're old or new member here, you still gain knowledge everytime you interact or participate with people!

The difference between past and present forum Is almostly come in. Now the forum is become so strict. And the way of commenting and payment is also changed.

On 10/20/2020 at 1:24 PM, Roan said:

cryptotalk is developing day by day as more people are becoming the part of it and help it to flourish by sharing their creative ideas and useful information here.So new members and experience of old one  effect and enhance the forum popularity.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

sincerely I have recently been in this forum, I was not in previous campaigns to fully realize the evolution of the forum, what if I know that here every time you acquire more knowledge and learn new things every day

• +2 1