Right Amount of Investment for Beginners - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ryken8

Right Amount of Investment for Beginners

This question cannot be answered precisely because of the different size of capital for each investor! But a percentage can be given for that!For me when I started investing I only entered 30% of my capital as an experiment! Thanks to God it was a very good result! Later on, I brought in 50% of my capital! Now I put in 100% of my capital and make good profits every day!

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

If you are a beginner, I do not advise you to invest a large amount of your money in cryptocurrencies because you may incur some loss in the beginning, I advise you to invest a small amount that you can afford to lose

• +1 2

The right amount to start Investment as a beginner depends on the capital you have, the only thing is to decide, choose the amount to put down for starting. But it's highly recommended for you since you are new Beginner in the system to start with little that you can afford to loose. So that you should not loose woefully

• Useful or interesting 3

It's good to start with a low amount so that you can practice first. But we should not think about profit in the beginning, we have to focus in getting more experience so that we can trade later with large amount. A lot of beginners will fail when they start because they want to earn profit in the first days.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

In order to get started, there is no minimum amount you can invest in crypto. The minimum amount is the one set by the platform. Crypto Exchanges allow its users to purchase Bitcoin from as low as $2 .

Edited by ohjacklol
  • Useful or interesting 1

To invest in those who are beginners There are opportunities but they have to look at their qualifications and their capability. If they have light capability, they can invest. If their status is very good, they can invest. But I think. If they are new to this subject then they also know well about it then it is reasonable to invest

I think there is no right ammount for beginners. You should have your know capability to invest. But i think you should spend small amount in beginning. As there are some risks in investing so you will be responsible for any scam.

In my personal opinion 10% of savings for a beginner is really good amount while investing in any form of investment option. It is highly necessary that you do the required research and analysis based on the investment option you are involving in so that you would able to have a clear picture on the pros and cons. This can be inturn be helpful for you to take proper decision regarding the buying and selling strategies.

• +5 1

This depends on how much money you have in order to invest in cryptocurrencies, because investing $ 1000 in trading is not the same as investing $ 10 in trading.  The profit is greater if the amount is greater.  You should not invest with the money you need to complete your daily expenses, but rather you should allocate the money that is in excess of your need to invest safely, because loss is also possible.

• +3 1

Hello dear colleagues of this great community, I think that for beginners the first thing to do is look for a lot of information and study this world of cryptocurrencies the day after to make investments, it depends on each one but I suggest that you do not spend the money you have destined to live
good luck and big winnings
a big greeting

• +2 1

In my opinion you can invest around 5% to 30% of your investment capital and 5% to be very safe and 30% to be risky . I sit most time around 10% to 15% of capital investment

• +4 1

The amount is not fixed for anyone. That's  why no matter how much money you have you can just start only by what you have. This is the best thing about crypto world. Whenever  you want to invest in projects you can start with any sum. I only had 100 dollar and I started trading with that. So don't  lose your courage. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Welcome, my friend, for me, and in order to be not a loser, I first worked on the CryptoTalk site and earned a good amount of Satoshi from it, then I invested the amount that I earned in buying cheap cryptocurrencies and when their price increased, I sell them and then buy a larger quantity and so on .. even if I got A loss I have not lost anything from my own pocket

Anyone can start trading or investment with whatever money they have. It's not actually fixed. I started my investment with my 50 dollar only. And through that money I had totally profited 189$ dollar. So trading is totally a basic term. The more the money the more the profits if you just have the proper knowledge. So it doesn't matter if you have a lot money or not, just believe yourself and start with whatever you have. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

bro there is no any investment plan for trading you can invest how much you have if can you are rich then investment is depend on you so its totally depend on you 

There is no right amount for beginners in common, it depends on their standard of living and their skills. It is different for everyone depending on how much risk they are willing to take and a very important factor is how much knowledge you have on coins and trading, if you don't have much knowledge then the chances of losing is high. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

For beginners, they should start trading with low amount. They can start trading with 100$ . This is best amount for them to start. By this they will learn and earn about 2 dollar daily. If they make any mistake then there will be low loss. 

• +1 3

Actually, there is no limit to enter in crypto, you can begin with small amount, specially at yobit, you can make double very easy or go futures at binance, with huge money, you can go spot and hold for long term

There is no specific amount for investment. This lags from one person to another because it is relative and for your saving 10% of your profit this is good and I also save 10% of my profits and invest it in my own wallet.

10 hours ago, Mosharraf said:

so I forbid newcomers to invest, because they are not mature about all the knowledge and techniques to invest

Well we need to understand that there are categories of newbies in terms to start making Investment @Mosharraf

There are some who have garner enough experience, understanding and skills but no funds while there are some set who are just new in Crypto world.

So for the first class  when he/she is set to start, he might with little capital and no need to over again since already he has fulfill the requirements for him to start. 

• +1 1

It is important to allocate an amount that you do not need currently in the expenses of your life to invest so that you forget it and do not think of quick returns from it. It is also important to choose the right currency for investment, as Bitcoin is the traditional investment option. Investing is a way to make money in the cryptocurrency space that can make a big profit. However this investment option is always associated with high risk.

• +5 1

Well 10% is not too much. i would suggest to increase it to 20% or even 30%. However you have to be careful as to what you are investing in. If you are not investing in major cryptocurrencies, you might end up loosing. It also depends on what you think about the future. If you think, crypto will rule the world in the future, then you should invest more. If not, then 10% is not bad.

• +5 1

The investment gives good money without any effort and that 10% is a good rate for you, but I advise you to rely on trading more than investment because it is more profitable.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

really depends on you personal situation.

how much money you have.

how much knowledge you have.

how much risk you are going to take.

how much income you are expecting to earn!

I think for a beginner 10-15% in good and also try to invest or trade on low risk assets.

• +1 1

There are no right amount of investment..... It depend to own .. We kinw that Investment is very profitable... But before invest must be you acquire proper knowledge in investment neither you will lose... So you learn about crypto and investment... Then you invest....