Volatility indices one trading strategy for all. - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Volatility indices one trading strategy for all.

1603053622226.png.851e16efdb5d51495acadfa074004006.png

Trading volatility indices is not that easy at binary.com more especially when you have no strategy, it's for this reason I would like to share with you the strategy I discovered with the help of ichimoku indicator set up already available at MT5,it will help you make quick scalps on all volatility indices as you  set it in the parameters given below and muster how to use it.

Set the ichimoku indicator in the given parameters below as shown in the captures;

_20201018_211302.JPG.4cee544712cb60eb5263d609989cbf85.JPG

_20201019_054758.thumb.JPG.1e4b2e1a0cf098fbb094d84d32249111.JPG

After seting the indicator in the above parameters just take a look on previous charts of any volatility indice you may choose like V75 and you will notice some similar price movements when Tenkan-sen and kijun-sen formes carves or crosses each other signalling a buy or a sell as in the given examples below;

When the price is far above the moving average going up and eventually starts to drop crossing Tenkan-sen (red line) causing it to form a curve,its a down trend signal and it can be scalped as shown below in the screen shot;

good for quick scalping and make sure the price is far above the moving average first and you enter when the price drops below the red line.

IMG_20201018_215243_853.thumb.jpg.ff4d0689532ce9b0180a354a1859f6bf.jpg

And do the opposite when the price is far below the moving average and starts to form an uptrend crossing above the red line it's a buy signal and traded as shown below in the capture;

_20201018_221232.thumb.JPG.62a624778e1a3743cef94006752311ae.JPG

NOTICE;

Please note that this strategy is not 100% percent accurate therefore, using it is at your own risk and please you are advised to perfect or try it in demo account first before applying it in a real account,don't also forget to set stop loss and tp as you wish however, I recommend you to quick scalp when using this strategy.

HAPPY TRADING AND ALWAYS MAKE A DAILY TARGET OF PROFITS AND EXIT THE MARKET OUNCE YOU ARCHIVE IT.

• +3 1

15 hours ago, CoreBusinessJG said:

Hello

Currently there are many strategies and indicators that always promise great returns. But in the end they fail and the reality is very different.

What has worked for me is trading only trends in price. The noise that price, ranges and accumulations make I just ignore. I only trade trends.

I focus on the major pairs of the Forex Market. It really works because my strategy is based on 100% "Price Action" and not indicators.

I leave you an ebook that may interest you. "Understanding The Myths Of Market Trends And Patterns" Download free.

If you find the software interesting, I'll leave you the url so you can review it.

FXTrendy

Thank you and regards

Core Business JG

Thanks for sharing this helpful information with me I'm really glad and it's true indicators are not that accurate though they can help sometimes on performing quick scalping and it's advised to combine them with other strategies for good results. 

On 10/21/2020 at 6:16 AM, andrew.hj said:

Thank you, but from my point of view it is wrong for a trader to rely on indicators because then he will lose often,

indicators are not 100% percent accurate but they can help when combined with many strategies and it's a personal decision to use them or not,also it's important to try and develop your own trading strategy if you can and trade in the way you find simple and profitable for you thanks.

On 10/22/2020 at 11:28 AM, rachid19 said:

Do you constantly give Forex signals my friend

I don't give signals mate and I also encourage you to upgrade your skill in trading and avoid relying on signals because it's not every signal provider who is legit or gives correct signals,beware of scamers hiding in this.

On 10/29/2020 at 9:43 PM, talo122 said:

I think it is better to apply and test this strategy on other market as volatile indexes are tends to very random there for they are very hard to get clear trends. 

Sure mate you can try the strategy on other markets if you don't find it comfortable with volatility indices but I only use it on volatilities that's where it works perfect, perhaps on other markets it can work.

Give me a feedback on the results you will get thanks.

• +1 1