I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone?

To achieve profit, there are several options, the first of which is trade or the use of portfolios, including the stake feature, as it gives annual rates for different currencies.

As for the practice of trading, there are of course Yubit and other legal platforms like Binance.

• +1 2

On 6/9/2020 at 3:09 PM, Whited35 said:

I suggest you guys to go through Yobit, Binance and Huobi for such investing purposes

Well, that's true mate, binance and yobit are the one of the best investing sites, yobit is not actually investing sites, it's just having a investment feature which is the investbox and many people are interesting with it by getting a good profit.

3 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate, binance and yobit are the one of the best investing sites, yobit is not actually investing sites, it's just having a investment feature which is the investbox and many people are interesting with it by getting a good profit.

Well, investing features with Investbox is existed on Yobit exchange. I have addressed for that feature no problem how you get it 😊 ! I am that one who has been getting good benefits from the Yobit's investbox. Recently, WATER is looking a good investment plan for me. 

• +5 1

Before you do that you should have some research about legit sites before investing specially if you plan to invest big amount. Because there's a lot of scam sites right now that can get all your money so you should be careful. And i recommend just to use 50% so that you will have another 50% if you fail and you can start again by the help of the other half.

• +1 1

As i can know,  as a beginner you can invest on yobit investbox. Investing here is perfect and they will give you a certain amount of money daily.  I have some friends who have achieved a lot by investing here. So you can definitely invest here.

7 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Well, investing features with Investbox is existed on Yobit exchange. I have addressed for that feature no problem how you get it 😊 ! I am that one who has been getting good benefits from the Yobit's investbox. Recently, WATER is looking a good investment plan for me. 

Well, even though the other coins which is released by yobit is worth to invest because we cannot say that this will be not having a great value but in the next years this coins are now having a good value like happens on bitcoin.

You should rely on reliable and popular websites such as Yobit and Penance and other well-known platforms You have to improve your choice in the currency before buying and investing in it The internet is full of false sites and scams.

• +1 1

56 minutes ago, Sarahden111 said:

You should rely on reliable and popular websites such as Yobit and Penance and other well-known platforms You have to improve your choice in the currency before buying and investing in it The internet is full of false sites and scams.

I agree so he can avoid getting scam by some sites that do scamming people to get their cryptocurrencies or balance. Just be careful and make sure that the site is reliable or legit. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

What is the site that cheated?
Because, in fact, recently I had heard a lot of monuments and some of them were my friends

• +1 1

The is a sites such as Yobit and you also have to pay attention to the currencies and their price and which are more appropriate to enter them and which ability to achieve the largest gain for you depending on the size of the capital you own and with regard to new currencies you should pay attention to their projects and the white paper for the project how to avoid loss completely.

Edited by Alex9876r

There are many good exchangers where we can invest our money and earn profit with them. My best sites are binance, yobit and kucoin. I can invest large amount with them without worries. 

• +2 1

Well to make a successful investment there are various legit site that you can do so, but I will like to remind you some key basic things required before to start investment as new in the system.

first acquired the required experience, skills and strategies for making investments and trading, choose a value and profitable coin to invest on, check the value, ranking and total volume of the coins at coin market cap or coingecko and lastly choose popular exchanger to invest your capital.

Yobit, binnance and coin base are good options

• +1 1

On 12/26/2019 at 12:23 AM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

Yeah, I would give suggestion to invest in ICO because if the company goes on profit you can earn very high profit but all the ICOs are not profitable you should do full research before investing and you should be very vigilant.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello everyone in general if we want to infer an address we ask people it is obvious that when investing in a site that I browse the site and then write the name of the site on the comment and then I ask people if they invest in this site in my opinion caution is very necessary before making a big investment in order not to regret after that

On 8/2/2020 at 10:19 AM, Guru2050 said:

Well to make a successful investment there are various legit site that you can do so, but I will like to remind you some key basic things required before to start investment as new in the system.

first acquired the required experience, skills and strategies for making investments and trading, choose a value and profitable coin to invest on, check the value, ranking and total volume of the coins at coin market cap or coingecko and lastly choose popular exchanger to invest your capital.

Yobit, binnance and coin base are good options

Well that are also good tips to take a review on it. They are factors to be considered so that we don't faill a victim of lose we have to be very careful in selecting the coin we want to invest in it by following all the tips you provided as successful guide for all Investors.

Yobit is one of the site that is legit and very trusted. Its so unfortunate that you got scammed by many sites. That is why, searching is very important when it comes on money, because of so much scammer around the globe. The next time you engage to a website, try to search or look for a reviews of others and be vigilant all the time. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

for me i think that yobit is the best site to invest, because it's very safe and serieuse site in his invest plan, you can find all plan in investbox of yobit 

• +1 1

On 8/7/2020 at 4:56 PM, bino said:

Yobit is one of the site that is legit and very trusted. Its so unfortunate that you got scammed by many sites. That is why, searching is very important when it comes on money, because of so much scammer around the globe. The next time you engage to a website, try to search or look for a reviews of others and be vigilant all the time. 

Of course yobit exchange one of the best exchange, in this exchange we don't need any research to know its genuine are not blindly invest, and also binance coinbase  these also best for investment, but always search before invest because now big exchange and websites doing  scam.

Hi friend. first of all we need to search which site is better for earning money with trading because now a days most of the fraudulant sites are creating.  so be careful when invest money  in any sites. if you want to invest money you can invest in Youbit tading platefrom this is the safe site.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi friend I can help you but you can not make money easy. It is not work like that you need to learn trade first and be patient because this is not for all and you can risk too but the money you earn will be enough for you. You have to find a teacher, mentor that will teach you and you have to read a lot. There are tehnices that you follow and they do not work always but it is statistics. If you understand number you will not have problem unless you get scammed. Try to learn many about scam too to avoid them.

There has lot of invest site in crypto world but most of them are fake... In good investment site has lot of competition to Invest.. But if you are a patience Investor then i suggest you to use yobit exchange site.. Becuase here you can invest your money without any doubt as i not yet hear any bad history About yobit investment..                 

You have to provide us more information on the sites you plan to invest and perhaps tell us a couple of them to judge. But from what I know if I understand your post correctly you are investing in sites that claim they will give you back returns. Most of them are shady and you should know that you should be avoiding them. The post you made does not offer something to be clear so this is the only advice I can give you.

I was recommended about the investbox in yobit from this forum and I looked at it. I think that it offers high returns and I might invest in some of the coins it offers. Another good opportunity are coins that offer stakes. But you need to buy the coins too and perhaps at a high price it may not be wise.

• +1 1

First of all slect the field  in which you want to invest find some projects  and invest in them if you invest in hyip websites you will ultimately  lose all of your capital.

I am sorry for you lost money. I am also beginner and hoping to find the best sites to invest but I did search and have found exchanges that will not scam you. I can list them here:

-Coinbase

-Binance

-Kraken

-Bitstamp

-Bittrex

-Yobit

some of the sites that you can exchange and buy bitcoin with your country money.

Edited by yonkii