I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone?

The truth is we need to work as hard and we need to really be sure of what we are doing today and we need to follow some of the best ideas that we  work well , the best site to invest in honestly yobit is really one best thing that we have to work in it we need to work

• +3 1

Instead of investing in a site that you don't know is legitimate or not, go trading. Trading is very profitable and has less risk than investing, the most important thing is to choose profitable coins so that your trading is also profitable. Before entering a trade, you can learn some coins before buying them.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The best way for you to learn how to trade cryptocurrency is to find real sites and whenever you invest please ask the users of that site and do a little research to find out if the site is legitimate and if yours You do not have the necessary knowledge to trade but it will be difficult for you to invest your mone

You have to be careful where you invest your money as there are too many sites that seem legitimate but are actually fraudulent sites

If you want to invest I think you should do some research before you get into it because scams are so many now and you can choose the right currency and plan for you and invest in it and you on the yobit platform Investbox has features so you can invest money and you can invest believing in it.

Edited by han4036
Mistake sorry....

First off you have to asked from expereinced person who is expert and having more knowledge of investment and second you have to asked from that person who refer you to cryptotalk i am new here so ican't give you any suggestion best of luck

Sorry for you loss my sister, I would recommend you to purchase the coins at the low price and try to sale at a huge price which could enable you to gain a great profit I am not that much aware about the sites.

You should study about exchange of currency it required a detailed study to know and as well as practically experience to know when should you buy and sell your currency to get valuable profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I advise you to invest only in safe places, you can buy Bitcoin and guarantee in the long term, usually these investment sites are created to scam

If you want to invest, I recommend the Binance platform, as it is safe for traders, but if you are still a beginner, you must do several researches about this area before going into it and good luck.

You should invest in exchanges, I don't know what websites are these taht you are talking about. Perhaps you are asking about defi that have some interest and lending options. I suggest Yobit and Binance for staking and rewards instead, but DeFi can have good lending investments but higher risk.

If you want investing in cryptocurrency. I see now more easy. Defi is the answer. I invest some my money in crypto.com buying some saving plan, like USDT. I can earn profit 8% per year. That is better my money not growing.

You can also find defi where buying and staking for liquidity mining. The profit is more than USD saving, but keep mind the risk is big for investing in cryptocurrency.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I think you should invest on bitcrypton on which giving nice profit per day and you can also win reward by doing good performance on it and by making referrals. 

Yobit invest box is also best to invest and secure. You should buy coin when their price low and hold it and sell when price increase. 

if you invest a big amount of money firstly you should make a good plan for invest...if you wants to invest your money you should invest in yobit trading site..because yobit is very real trading site for earning..

This topic is so old but i wanna share something to other beginners who would like to invest in a legit site. I will suggest them to go for yobit investbox. As a beginner you can invest very few with enough profit.     

I recommend you to not do that because crypto's websites has no guarantee on any losers and there is no funds back if you lost your all investment but If you insist, I would say the best option for you to invest is only Yobit investbox. You can earn some interests depending on plan.

As a newbie, i don't start investing right now. But i can suggest you a legit invest site where you can invest without any doubt . You can invest in yobit. It is a legit platform for invest and trade

Hy friends I hope you having a good day I am new here I want to ask that it's so risky to invest your all amount in one time perhaps you lose your all money

No i have no intension to invest now a days. 

I'm trying to earn money from this forum and then I'll invest it to some sites where my friends are working. Such like forex trading and logsbook.Main focus is to gain enough knowledge about this field then I'll invest and trade. 

On 12/25/2019 at 11:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

Dear @Adiegumabao I am also learning here and some sites and stuff that I know for investment and that will pay you back.

One is Bitcoin it will give you sufficient profit if you invest now.

You can see in this week the BTC price is high.

• +1 1

Hey dear I simply don't have much idea about any legal site where you can invest but I would just suggest that first confirm it then invest .

I know two Websites which is legit and you will get a good amount of profit if you invest on these two sites. They are forex and yobit. They are popular for trading and investing.        So, you can invest on them

I'm a new comer at cryptocurrency. I Don't know well which site is good for invest. But i have a suggestion for you. Please be careful about investing. Because there are a lot of investment site which are scam.           

As I'm a newbie here so currently I've no intention to invest. Right now I just want to earn from this platform then I'll think about investing it on a legit platform. As of now I've bo intention to invest but If you want to invest I'll recommend you to invest on yobit as it is good and legit platform to invest without any doubts.

On 12/25/2019 at 8:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

There is no site you can invest in. Most of the sites are fraudulent sites. You cannot order here
You should work and research yourself and consult your friends and not put all money in one site