I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone? - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone?

On 12/25/2019 at 2:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

Normally I recommend that before investing in any method we should ask in the forums if the page is legitimate if any member has already opted for some verifiable benefit in order to have more security when investing our savings

On 10/11/2020 at 2:36 AM, m7md77 said:

This platform is a good platform for investment as it enables you to invest in a large number of currencies and it gives a good rate of approximately 1% per day from every investment and this is wonderful and it is of high reliability

Of course, the higher the investment, the higher the profit, but remember that these platforms are like the stock market has rises and falls, we must invest a certain amount of money that we do not need in a long period so that we do not have losses, this platform has many positive and verified comments I recommend it for compliance

I think that the first places that you should invest are in the most reliable exchanges that you can operate in your country. Generally, you will have no problem trading on yobit or binance. Both can offer you a very large amount of cryptocurrencies where to put your money. They also offer you many tools if you are a beginner in this, I think they will make both very useful. I also think that you would have to study a lot before entering a position in any cryptocurrency, because one of the things that you have to take into account when investing is that you must know where you put your money, that is why it is very important in which Exchange you put the money and in what cryptocurrencies. Greetings.

You can invest in the Yobit site as it is a trusted site and you can benefit from it by purchasing monetary standards and trusting that the cost will rise and afterward sell them and your benefit relies upon the degree of your experience and comprehension of the market

I advise you to invest in the yobit platform, as it is the best investment platform and it has many plans and the profit rate is high

On 12/25/2019 at 2:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

Currently Yobit has good investments that we could make, your post is from last year, so I don't know if you have already seen the proposals on the platform to make a good and safe investment.
Miners Price Drop! Now prices are fixed!
Buy it right now: https://yobit.net/en/mining/

Take advantage of the opportunity if you have not done it and invest in something that will make you earn money and be financially stable

Vmining.png

You don't take any exercises from your first involvement with those sites, that implies you can't confide in those sites any more don't squander your cash on it , you have to pick up exchanging and exchange with them it's obviously superior to that

riend of investing do it in the known exchanges do not venture into new platforms or those that offer high performance, it is best that you trade buying cheap coins and selling expensive but in currencies that are logically stable

Before investing in any site it is important to carry out a preliminary investigation to avoid going to deposit your money or cryptocurrencies anywhere. There are risks when investing and it also depends on the amount of risk that the investor wants to acquire, according to which he will have a greater or lesser success rate.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I don't know if your planning is good because you are looking to invest in sites but I think you should be looking to invest your money in cryptocurrencies instead. Maybe you are mistaken in what crypto is.

On 10/26/2020 at 12:26 AM, cooperallch said:

There are hardly legitimate investment sites, you must specialize in trade and be able to earn money in the cryptocurrency market itself

Yobit investbox is where you can manage to make the daily percentage as an income. There are already so many investment options available to choose. You might pick up the best one. You can also try Vmining to get more benefits daily. 

• +2 1

On 10/15/2020 at 4:12 PM, Kami505030 said:

If you are interested to invest your big amount so you need to invest in TWT currency because this currency will break one day the whole records of every currency.

Are you sure of your predictions because I can see such potentiality on the coin. And even suggesting for some one to invest huge amount of money on the token claiming to surpass any coin in Crypto world.

• +2 1

What big investment site ? You can check Yobit investbox to invest in BTC and earn a huge return daily. You can also buy miners to mine Minex coins in Yobit exchanger. Check them.

• +1 1

I personally recommend yobit. Yobit's investbox is a great thing to invets your money. You can get daily profit and it will added to your wallet. You can undo your investment any time. Another way of investing is Vmining. It was introduced 2 months ago. It is now a great feature to earn from yobit. You can try this also .You won't get scammed for sure.

Yes my friend. It's a great question. I would suggest that yobit is a good trading platform. You can try investing there it's really safe and reliable. I hope you take advice from experts in trading as that give you a sense of opinion from the person's experience so far.

• +1 1

Hey friend, sorry for you loss and dont worry you will gain profits in future. I'm not an experienced trader or investor, but I would suggest you to invest your money in different cryptocurrency to avoid huge losses. If we invest only in onr place, if any loss occurs it will be so huge. I am not saying risk is certain, but still risk management is essential in this field. So you have to buys some coins when prices are low and sell them when prices go up. 

• +1 1

bro yobit is best site to make investment. here you can buy or sell many other coin like etherium or doge and many more.. here is best feture that you can make investbox for some coin which paid 2-12% daily. best way to make larger your investment..

Invest in yobit platform, you can trade, invest and earn in this platform. There are many investment options that you can explore and invest in the one most suitable for you.

I think its important you try the yobit investbox,  I came to understand it this weekend and it has been helpful to me a lot and I have actually gained from it and am so thankful to God about it its one of the best thing that has happened to me so trying my best to enjoy it and its something that could earn you some money if you check it

• +1 1

There are many good sites in the world of financing for investing but not all sites are profitable but there are some sites where you can get a very good profit if you invest. You will not seek advice from your seniors who are experienced in this field.  But in my opinion I will tell you about an investment site which is called youbit You can't invest here very easily and you can't get one to twelve percent profit every day.

• +1 1

If you have a lot of money then I would advise you to invest this in cryptocurrency. You need to invest in cryptocurrency coins like bitcoin, etc. And if you are not interested in cryptocurrency, then you have many more online businesses in which you can invest it. If you want to earn more money, you want to get rich in less time, then invest this amount in forex trading. But you will invest in forex trading only when you have better knowledge and skills about it. If you do not have a proper knowledge and skills, there is no need to invest money in forex trading. Apart from this, there are many other online trading in which you can earn money by investing money. But whatever online trading you invest in, take care that you have a complete system about it. If you have proper knowledge about the investment in which you are residing in it, then only you want to waste it so that you can avoid scam.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you are willing to make the investment on any website that offer any special return like double your money by doing nothing at all you will likely to lose your money like that.

If you want to trade with a large amount, I advise you to take lessons in the areas of trading. This is the best solution for me in order to avoid losing.

Mu suggestions is that if you want to get large money you should buy few coins at a very low price and sell them at high price.If you want to make small money you should go for binance to lend bitcoin