I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone?

I recommend you to invest in yobit vmining, since it is very good, you get it back in two months, after that you start to have incredible profits from this miner, I assure you that you will not have losses with this, since it is very safe and responsible, in addition to giving great profits, so take advantage of it

On 12/25/2019 at 1:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

Start by acquiring some coins, and so little by little you increase your portfolio, on the internet you will find many investment platforms which are many scams and they only want to take your money, so I recommend you first start by acquiring some coins like btc to start.

• Useful or interesting 1

At this moment I am thinking of making a good investment in a site which I will not name, it will be a good investment I hope and it goes well for me, God willing it to be so, I hope that you still make your investment.

There are many that we want but where is the problem and how ...
Simply now, a multitude of platforms are emerging that have a plant of brutal capital attraction with referrals and with few startup costs, all facilitating easy entry for everyone and that you continue to attract new investors easily.
I just say be careful and do not invest anything that you are not willing to lose, it is always the same but a holy hand.
Greetings mate and good luck with the hunt.

In this world of internet and cryptocurrency nothing is certain, what one should do when investing is to try to study, investigate the company where the investment is going to be made, ask if someone knows how that company is managed and it is good to be clear that all this is not going to give you the security that you can be scammed, but there is less chance of it happening. The Yobit option seems very good to me.

It is good to invest in large platforms with a history that can respond to a crisis or hack and that platform does not fail .. for example, Kukoin had problems that did not stop him from continuing on. I would not recommend entering that same platform now .. but at his You see platforms like binance are of great growth and in the face of possible problems they have the potential to solve and continue growing!

On 12/25/2019 at 3:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

Good night friends. I think that a very good way to invest the Satoshis that are generated, can be Yobit.net, and its different investment options.

On 12/26/2019 at 3:38 AM, Adiegumabao said:

Some time passed from this post, I'm sure you already started investing.

My suggestion, right now, is to see the trendy altcoins and, of course, Bitcoin: the closest to 10.000$, the better. Bull run officially started (well, everyone says, I guess now the pump to 20.000$ looks really likely).

Also, some suggestions on this thread are really fine: the investbox STILL looks really good if you ask me. Everyday it passes, the price of investing increases, so be aware. Other boxes, like Betfury's looks great as well, but try to avoid gambling.

If you're not earning BFG right now... it's because you don't want to.

bf_320x50.png.9ae4d9cd20f0afcbe3f8ddcb0e42b3a9.png

Click on the banner and unleash your possibilities.

I recommend that you invest in yobit, since it is a small platform that, despite having many limitations, has some characteristics that stand out.

• Particular means of payment for the deposit of funds in fiat money. Few exchanges accept Payeer, AdvCash, and PerfectMoney.
  • The cryptocurrency offering is tailored for those who are looking for small-cap options. It also includes "fresh out" coins from some ICO offerings.

i would recommend you to try something like a traditional investing and 50% crypto, dont go all in on a single investment, better have different sources of income.

Hi, there are so many investment options available in the crypto space and they all work very differently.

Same examples of safe investment is to go for 10-20% interest from platforms such as crypto.com. Link below.

Example of medium risk is cloud mining with genesis mining (use code H6E4eV for 3% off all purchases) where you can get 10-100% returns via mining contracts.

High risk investment would be something like YouHODLER APP which allows you to lock funds for -50% to 250% profit in a moth.

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

6 hours ago, tuanntvcu94 said:

There are too many ways for investing in crypto world if you are willing to invest for good profit then surely you have to search for this as I personaly invest in crypto games and have very good profit for very small investment its one of legit site in you can understand something then try to invest in staking as its also good way of investment and good profit just googled and enjoy.

Can you tell me what website or platform this thing you are talking about? And could you please further explain this so that I could understand and if I like it I would try to invest because you said I can invest with a little amount of money. I have a question, what does the minimum and maximum investment I can make here on this thing that you're talking about?

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

5 hours ago, DunnoRND said:

i would recommend you to try something like a traditional investing and 50% crypto, dont go all in on a single investment, better have different sources of income.

Actually after what happened I am very careful now with doing Singh because no one wants to get scammed and I obviously learnt my lesson. Hippo hair dress wants to steal money from people that they were thought for money that they earned and really worked hard for these people don't even get guilty after all that's why we investors should be careful at all times.

Yobit just allowed members to buy mining packages. Lowest package 0.01 BTC per day you get 9 MINEX. currently at 1 MINEX about 4700sats. 9MINEX => 40000sats about 4%. You are completely safe with Yobit

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I am fascinated by yobit virtual mining.

I am tempted to buy.

In my opinion this could be a good investment! in the end if you buy the smallest package you don't risk much, but in exchange you can have an income for X time.

Take a look!

Be careful before invest, you are most welcome cause you are willing to invest. Most of the users are  scary to invest here, which should not to be happen. But you think little bit exceptional that's why you should be sincere where you want to invest. 

5 hours ago, Wesamqasem said:

Yes, there are good yobit Mining investment plans. Use it

I can see that you're new here on crypto talk. But you're already violating the rules here if you haven't read the rules yet please do. because if you violated the rule other members of this community could report you to the administrators and you can be banned for one to three days from posting or commenting on others people's topics and on worst case scenario you can be banned permanently. If you still don't know what rule you violated, you violated the rule of you can only post a comment that is a minimum of 100 characters so if I were you I would delete my post or edit it.

1 hour ago, skynguyen said:

Yobit just allowed members to buy mining packages. Lowest package 0.01 BTC per day you get 9 MINEX. currently at 1 MINEX about 4700sats. 9MINEX => 40000sats about 4%. You are completely safe with Yobit

Have you yourself tried investing here yourself and if so what is the minimum and maximum number of investment I could do here? And is it safe because there are a lot of scams around here and this commerce steal money from people, money which people worked hard for so I'm being careful now.

I am planning to buy a miner on the yobit platform. The reason is that I saw the project a success. And if my words are convinced, we can go through the experience side by side and I think our profits will definitely be good.

Yeah, i know that buying crypto currency and then waiting for his upturning is risky, but i guess luck on my side. Wats about u, try binance, its pretty easy.

I am also a new you so here. So it is very important to learn before we try out investing on our own. Make sure that you learn all the basics and other information that needs to be acquired before jumping into this portion of investment strategies. I am sure there are many ways in which you can and do the necessary research in order to gain sufficient knowledge regarding the same.

• +1 1

If you are interested to invest your big amount so you need to invest in TWT currency because this currency will break one day the whole records of every currency.

I do not know many legitimate investment sites, but I do know that the Yobit platform contains the Investbox feature in which you can invest money.  Investbox has many investment plans and more than one currency. You can choose the right currency and plan for you and invest in it.  You can also close the investment plan and get the money back anytime you want with profits.

• +3 1