I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone?

Currently I'm analysing the market situation and several other sites are under my observation whenever I will feel like those sites at the tym it and it safe to invest now the market is right to invest then only I will go for any kind of big investment.

Invest your money on the Yobit site, you will not lose anything by investing in the Yobit site as it is a very great platform. This site gave us the opportunity to make money from it and the platform is available to invest in it.

On 4/16/2020 at 1:21 AM, Maroua said:

Invest your money on the Yobit site, you will not lose anything by investing in the Yobit site as it is a very great platform. This site gave us the opportunity to make money from it and the platform is available to invest in it.

Yes thank you,I will try this. But why do you think it's the best way coin to invest for yobit? I'm pretty sure tht they are not just hyip investments because they are from YoBit but still, investing on a right coin is the smart thing to do.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

27 minutes ago, vincedig said:

Yeah dear mate to find a best site and earn moneyas 100 %it's a most difficult work no any can not earn he wants. I not you recommended you to you to site becaue now days scam project fully active. I recommends youonly work with yobit investbox and earn money without less fear or scam fwar. Becaue it'sleague site.

Yes actually from.my past experience of veing scammed on an hyip site,I don't really recommend on investing on such sites anymore. Although I haven't lost that much but still,money is still money and it's a waste to lose it.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

My suggestion is try yobit, yobit is one of the legitimate sites that you can invest and trade your coins. Make sure to search more on the internet and consider the user's reviews about a specific website to avoid scams.

Yobit excahnge is itself the highly trusted and reputed exchange which might help you if you are thinking about to make the big investments. You might go to the InvestBox section on this yobit exchange where you might find the plan to afford investment. 

You can invest as much as you can but keep in mind that crypto has no mercy on any losers means no loss recovery if you lost your all investment so be careful this market is highly volatile. And i want to share with keen knowledge based to you trade with trend and enjoying earnings unlimited chance from crypto.

On 12/25/2019 at 3:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

Don't try investing sites, they pay for some users and they stop paying, i am talking from experience, try trading its good. 

To be honest I highly recommend you to not invest in.any platform.I have a suggestion for you.You should learn and get experience in trading.After that you can start trading from little investment.In this way you can make huge profits from trading!

I recommend you to use either Yobit invest box or Binance staking program, Binance and Yobit exchange are reputable exchanges and you can be comfortable with investing on their platforms.

You can invest in InvestBox on yobit, the exchange will not deceive you, because it values its reputation very much.

There is This site of the dlc wallet which pays passively on the amount Crypto which you invest there,as possible there are sites like the dual mine and which is also a very good investment site, as I recommend this to everyone on having to invest there

On 4/30/2020 at 8:06 PM, Kamila said:

You can invest in InvestBox on yobit, the exchange will not deceive you, because it values its reputation very much.

It is funny how many members of another forum were talking trash on Yobit's investbox, yet they rushed to stake their coins in Defi and also on other exchanges that begun offering staking options. Another good reason not to take bitcointalk seriously.

On 2/26/2020 at 4:21 AM, ex00ex said:

Yes please can anyone suggest me the place where can i invest big and which site is best to find please suggest me the best site

if you want to invest big money then always choose trusted and old platform because these days so many fake website available so always read reviews before investing 

On 12/26/2019 at 12:38 AM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

In this crypto field there is high chance to lose our fund also on the other hand we can make massive profit from it. But I don't think investment on any site not good for now. You can trade your fund.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

The best site for you to invest is yobit investbox, you can invest in different coins which you will be able to have interest depending on the regulation of the coins, and their is lending features at binance that you will lend out your coin and have percentage

• Useful or interesting 1

I can't think of investing largely on any website.Because i know many people,who get scammed by them and lost all of their money.So it is so much risky to invest money om such site.

Counterfeit investment sites in encryption abound, you must search for the site before you invest and verify proof of payment for this site in order not to lose your money

On 12/25/2019 at 8:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

There are a lot of websites that can defraud investors in the name of investing in digital currencies where the returns are paid for a short period and then disappear, so you have to be careful in selecting the sites that you want to invest in.

Honestly, for anyone still reading this thread for good tips, you will be better off hodling your bitcoin for now. There are no guarantees of any of the sites not turning to exit scams.

Honestly I'm not seen any good websites which is legit and paying as long time. If you really want to earn money then learn Crypto trading because it is simple and just you have to follow Crypto market situation.

I donot trust in any site without yobit platform I am buying my coins from yobit and then investing them in yobit it is the alone trust my friend yobit incest box is completely safe

Currently I know a couple of secure platforms where we can invest you can look for information about it are called Forsage and Trustinvest are very profitable and you can profit for a few months remember that it is best to work a page for a few months and then retire 

if you mean online cloud mining websites, then i advise you to not invest because they are 90% scam and 10% not profitable or worth it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

The majority of investment sites stop working after a certain period and for this I do not advise you to invest and I suggest you trade, it is much better

Life is great and enjoy it