I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone?

No. I am not planning because am not into investing so much so ya now am looking only for doing comment bt i will surely invest in future as investment so ya

The best investment you can do to your coins is to stay away from investment sites because theris to much scam out there and it would be better to just do a long-term investment in your wallet and you will be free from scamers.. Its just my opinion thanks.

I do not advise you to invest in one side at a time as it is very risky I want to make a small profit by investing in two or three rides with my money.

In my opinion right now I will suggest you only your beat invest box because this is the most trusted and verify sites right now and these days the rate of fake sites and fake faucets are increasing tremendously so I will suggest you to invest only in those sites which are trusted and verified.

On 12/26/2019 at 12:32 AM, Umefarwa said:

If you are new in trading I will suggest you that do not invest big in many platforms as you should do investment slowly and in only trust able forum

Yes you are right i agree with you if you are new in trading i also suggested you don't invest in big amount.

In my opinion you should not use real money on these side if you did not have enough knowledge about trading because if you do you will get yourself some big lose and there would be many scammers on investment sides to so be careful.

Just reply me with the amount you want to invest & I will recomend you the best platform. Thrw are many auto earning techniques like lending & giving loans or staking. You can use anyone you like

In the recent period, very honest websites appeared and have projects on the ground as well. By investing in it, you can mine currencies like Bitcoin and others, whose price changes day after day.
The websites are:

1- Mizes.biz 

2- Vixes.biz

That's a great idea you are thinking about to invest some money to the site but I want to say to the new beginners who joined  few days before they don't have much knowledge about trading so I suggest you beginners do not go for trading in higher amount that can go for trading with small amount so they are safe you get loss also.

There are many fake sites out there but I will recommend that if you want to invest on a website, look for other people's opinion on that website to find out if it is authentic or a scam.

On 2/15/2020 at 5:46 PM, Test9511 said:

I think the best site to invest is Yobit .. I think there's so many plans you can join .. don't trust in another sites

You are right, but one must be careful  investing in Yobit invest box, because there are so many coins that falls down 50 percent in just one day.  

With your monetary potential, I prescribe long haul bitcoin venture. You can trust Yobit trade to purchase bitcoin. Since it is hold for quite a while, an equipment wallet like Ledger Nano S. is required.

If you want to deposit such those sites which tell us to return 1% or 5% daily or like that then i would say this could be a bad idea for invest. Because most of them are fraud. I meant they scam after completion of terms and period. So think smartly. but a good trader will study fist and then invest their money in interns of getting dividend

My suggestion is that if you want to invest in anywhere then you have have to learn how to start invest there. How cna you get much profit from there.

And also take some suggestions from experts who have started investing before a oong time ago.

But i think bitcoin investment will makes you very profitable.

In my opinion, Yobit and Binance are the most trusted exchange site to invest. They have so many happy exchange user. Binance is more trusted than Yobit. But if you are a new investor then I recommend you to use Yobit. Because it's easy to use.

I don't too know much about investing but the advice i have for you is that before you proceed on investing you money on any site you have to carry out investigation on that site for you money to be secured.

Investing can easily increase profits, but before investing is a risky task, you must know all the things related to investing and there are many sites for investment, but you need to find a viable site or you will be more likely to lose your entire investment.  But yubit and Perfect Money Exchange are a good site for investing, as well as paying people dearly.

i think this not safe you should invest small amount then see what are the results. you should also do some research that there is a scam or not. is there any profit or not then you should invest huge amount after checking all the parameters of market

Welcome with me
Fraud sites always make promises of great profits, and with little effort
Try to avoid temptation sites with a quick profit
My suggestion for you is to invest in bitcoin lending sites

Thre are so many investing site present in the world.90% among them are scammer.As you newbie before investing  first do research about the site where you invest.And Take suggetion from you friend if he or se do trading.And slowly slowly you can invest not in first day you invest large ammount. So be careful before investing.

Hello friend, success! I would not recommend investing in any platform currently. they all end up being fraudulent or deceptive. With my savings I invest them in btc or I keep them in dollars my purse of confidence.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

This is the same problem I am facing I want to invest some of my money in accordance to earn but I am not considered to make a mind because many of the sites are doing fraud. So if anyone have any kind of ideas please suggest.

By far, the most trusted site is this cryptotalk forum. I've tried a few months here and have received many benefits. For other sites, I do not recommend.

And look at all the apparent randomness in human history. How can anyone say there's some kind of plan unfolding, let alone a plan that .

If you want to make a lot of money, you have to invest.  When the price of coins is low, the currency should be bought and sold when the currency is pumped.  This is a good strategy to benefit.  You can buy coins in format, this is a really good site.