I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone?

I am beginner here. In my point of  view most online sites are fraud and scams.They will ask you to create account on there sites and pay them the money for that account. After some time that site will block. So be carefull

With your financial prospects, I recommend investing in Bitcoin in the long run.  You can trust Yobit Exchange to buy Bitcoin.  A hardware wallet like the Laser Nano S is needed because it has a long hoodle.

11 hours ago, Joymanna said:

I'm really sorry dear i have no knowledge about this topic, but I'm really interest to know about it..hopefully some one help me..

It's fine, I don't really recommend investing in sites anymore because it's just too risky. I recommend to just earn it and just stay here on cryptotalk because so far this is the highest paying site so far. Anyways God bless!

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

In my opinion the best platform you can invest in is yobit .  But if you don’t have a experience or knowledge in trading. I advice to learn how to trade , is risky but you can earn more and more . So learn rin trading section , people there can help you to be a good trader.

Be carefull about the sites. Most of them are scam and only interested in your coins. I would also suggest you to not invest big in sites. I would suggest you to trade or exchange your digital currency for fiat money.

I would suggest that you invest in the freebitcoin site. They have an interest rate of 4.8% per annum. And if you want to go even higher than that, there is freelitecoin that gives you 6% per annum. Lastly there is a site called cointiply that offers 5% on your USD value. So if bitcoin price goes down you still benefit, because you keep the same usd value.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Personally, I say that I do not yet know any such site, and since fraud rates have increased, I suggest that you do not invest in any of the sites that may lose your money as well.

Before investment in a company we should be so planed and then we shouldn't believe in rippers. There is more ways to invest in this cryptoworld but you need more knowledge in this cryptoworld

15 hours ago, shakib56 said:

If you want to invest. I will suggest you to invest on trading it will be good for you. and If u want to make huge money then u must to buy some coins at low value and sell when coin Is pumped . 

Yes you are right i also suggest you my friend if you want to invest, you to invest on trading it will be good for you

Think twice before doing that investing is not profitable for today and you only get scam because of that there is a lot better than investing so don't waste your earning here.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

If you want investment.then I suggest

Invest trade market and digital currencies

It's good idea for  you got future benefits

But many sites are scammers. Be alert

One of the best sites now to invest is yobit exchange you can select there on what kind of crypto currency you want yo invest and this sites are really paying so i recommendbit

I do not know what sites are safe to invest, in my opinion a safe site that is Youbit, there I believe is very safe and trustworthy.  You must be careful to invest so that you do not experience a large loss.

On 12/26/2019 at 12:29 AM, sumit71428 said:

As of now i don't know any such site and as the scam rates have increased so i will suggest you not to invest in any sites as you might loss your money as well.

Yes you are right investing a big amount in website is always risky option there is a chance of loss yo can lose your all money in my opinion trading in Crypto is a best way where we can earn good profit and increase our capital crypto trading is a complete Business if we have a good knowledge about Crypto trading then definitely make good profit and  increase our income 

On 12/26/2019 at 12:08 AM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

Investing should be smart by researching on websites and getting deep knowledge about whether it is a good idea to invest on that particular website or not. I can say this website is legit and I have also deposited about 40$ in it.. and getting payments. They also have thier telegram channel and offers  lots of prizes .. I'm not supporting this website but based on my experiences in investing ,I can assure you that this website is a long term . It is your decision to invest or not ,I'm just sharing the link https://union-finance.net/en/?utm_source=referral&utm_medium=link&utm_compaign=affiliate&utm_content=dzuvinguliepienyii%40gmail.com&utm_referral=027A0A70799638A0

Screenshot_2020-02-13-12-29-57-31~2.png

If you want to invest a lot of money And you really don't need that kind of money. I advise you therefore. Either invest in several digital currency platforms And don't put the money in one place.Or go to the Forex with some money. And, of course, that's after you've trained in one of the Forex courses.

On 12/25/2019 at 11:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

Many investment sites are fake on the internet. They ask you for investment but you not have to do an investment in fake sites. If you do investment then they stole your money and never give you back.

On 12/25/2019 at 7:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Dear mate  so sorry for your loss I think you should have asked help from professional and successful investors before investing your funds 

Investing in yobit is good move, or buy some coins that you think will rise this year, so its risky, but thats what crypto excitement. So be wise what coin will you invest.

On 12/26/2019 at 12:08 AM, Adiegumabao said:

I do not think you should invest huge amount on one or two sites. No one is sure which site is legit. So never trust on few sites. Just invest small amounts on many sites because all sites could not be scammed at same time. I think instead of investing on any site you should hold coins for future because you would get high prices of coins in future.

As the price of the scandal has accelerated, I would advise you not to invest in a website right now because your cash may be lost. Until now I do not understand any such site...

6 hours ago, Anum Shaheen said:

I don't know any other trusted site and don't think so that it is not easy to trust any other site it not good to invest in other sites invest less amount that you can effort loose others sites are may be fake so don't trust easily research before investment.

Yes that's true. Almost all investment sites are just hyips and will just disappear after a few weeks of being online. So we should all be careful on investing because you might lose all your money if you're not careful. Anyways, thanks and God bless!

6 hours ago, Omehi01 said:

Its a good idea but dude you should study the site well before investing 

Lol, okay I will. I don't really like to invest anymore because almost all investment sites are just hyip sites. Anyways thanks and God bless!

3 hours ago, Nickibae said:

Dear mate  so sorry for your loss I think you should have asked help from professional and successful investors before investing your funds 

It's okay, I have already moved on from it and I never trust any websites anymore unless I researched it very well. Anyways thank you and God bless!

3 hours ago, Whydoyoucare said:

Investing in yobit is good move, or buy some coins that you think will rise this year, so its risky, but thats what crypto excitement. So be wise what coin will you invest.

Yes, I have already invested the coin qqq and Yoda on investbox. I just hope it's price would still go up. It is risky because the coin could have no worth at all anymore on the future but it's still good to try. Anyways thanks for the advise and God bless!