I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone? - Page 51 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone?

As a risk lover, I can say yes, I hope I can take this step with you, I hope I can invest significantly and clearly.

First of all, you must keep in mind that you should only invest what you are willing to lose and above all never invest with the hope of becoming rich overnight. Another aspect to consider would be the percentage of return and the time for it.
What do you think about this delicate subject?  @Guru2050 @Techman

If you want to invest your money then you will not find a good platform. You can get a lot of money by investing in a link because there is no money in it or it is very safe.

On-line investing is one of the most stragetic things you can do with your money if you want to increase your savings. Plenty of online broker's trading platform and investing websites would love to have you choose them. So I suggest you Bitflash . Bitflash is a company registered in europe. They are designed to actively seek long and short term capital appreciation through bitcoin mining.. They have data centers located in canada, Norway, Iceland and Georgia where they do their mining.

I will research more before investing and won't will make sure everything will be safe before investing.Invest in any coin or trade with any coin. This might be more risk free. Before trading learn it very well.

I would like to say that one of the best sites is Qubittech it was really recommended  by big names in big sites such as great channels and the thing is that your money is being moved by a trading bot and another way is to invest in dlrs because you can buy it with 1 sat and sell it with the same price and the minimum amount is as small as 20000 sat worth of about 7 to 8 usdt and you can get by investing in this coin 10% profit per day that means if you put 100$ after 30 days you will get 300$ and personally I'm going to start investing in dlrs after 2 to 3 weeks so I think you should start as soon as possible 

Make necessary arrangements and investigations before to join any of the sites accessible for investment. Yobit investbox is extra earning feature to support the growing plan of some one currencies. Investment can be made in reliable exchange sites for specific time to re sell and earn profit. Personal wallet address can also the purpose for investment

On 25/12/2019 at 11:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

dude there are  a lot of scammers site so it is very important to be safe from them and choose a legit site you can invest in yobit exchange because it is a reliable and trustful site.

There are a lot of sites I can invest in, but not all of them are reliable, very rare ones are reliable, there are too many fraudulent sites and there are too many fraudsters who want to use your personal information.You have to be very careful. You can do it right now on yobit, the site I can download for reliability.

There are alot of ways where you can contribute and procure however just few are genuine so be cautious! 

Exchanging is outstanding amongst other way,but you need more information about it to try not to get rekt and you can discover that additionally here in cryptotalj coz alot of individuals here are well merchant.

• +2 1

I'm also willing to purchase some cryptocurrency. So someone could help me with it so that I can choose correct currency. Bitcoin are very costly so that I want to buy other type of cryptocurrency. Help me out.

Hello my dear friend. I would suggest you that there is no problem if you want to invest. But you have to gain valuable knowledge first. Need to know about investing. Need to know about investing market. Then you will invest knowing about the market. Then you can make a lot of money. And if you have knowledge, you will suffer. So gain knowledge first. Then invest and good luck to you.

I know many members here suggest many sites, but you still need to check it for verifying it. I mean they scam after completion of term period. So be smart. I will say don't go for those sites. Invest in any coin or trade with any coin. This might be more risk free. I wish I saw this comment before cause I was once scammed. I thought that the site was legit but after some few days, they just poofed. Such a waste of money. 

Dear mate, my only advice to you is to be very patient don't jump to into it take your time to compare the market, ask questions from people just like did here go on your own personal research and if possible invest on different other forums on this platform  in other to avoid a big lost. 

Hello my friend. You can find out about trusted sites by asking and researching people who invest in this forum. Binance I know is a reliable site. However, before investing, you should do a thorough research and be sure. I think be careful and please do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

You have decided very well to do that because to get something big you should have to do something so I suggest you to choose or give the yobit as a first priority because it is very legit and has many options for the investment.

Dear friend your thought is very well and if you want to invest money then make sure that the site is legit and safe in which you want to invest and you should have more knowledge and experience about trading and always invest money in the safe and secure site that is why you can earn a lot of profit.

Dear friend, investing all your egg in a single basket is definitely a bad idea and very risky. Always have multiple investments it is less risky. For the investment you can actually invest in yobit invest box and other one or two investment site.

Investment is safe because without investment no can give you livelihood. People are not free without investment they can't give you your reward. In investment people are free to work more and more . 

I think yobit platform is best for the investment you can invest your money at the yobit in investboxe and can get good profit . I don't have any knowledge about the other sites of the investment therefore I think investboxe of the yobit platform is best for the investment.

In this forum we get a lot of information and experience by browsing the forum and communicating with many companies and increasing the experience from it

O mate  thankgod that you are smarter now but never be to afraid of failture that you stop taking experience.i also didnot find a good site it loss 10k in my currency but i never stop searching but i am rather secure now for investment sites.

You can make more money through the investment. And if you want to invest money in the website then you should take opinions from experts. So you can get more money. And you should take care about that the website where you are investing is fair of not. Because there are many scammers that are moving in social media that are totally fake. 

So be careful about that. And investment is a good way to get more money. 

Best of luck in future.

Investment is long term period program, start with 3 moth but mostly end in 3 years. If you want o save please go to the bank and use their investment services. But if you want more challenge crypto is the answer. No need to join investment program, just do some research buy the coin and save it in your wallet. Wait the price comes up and sell it.