I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone? - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone?

Can anybody help me? What are the websites that i'm able to invest and legalize.Due to the fact lately i used to be very positive of a site and notion it was valid however some months later it turned into fixed as not anything came about.This type of big loss.Now I’ve emerge as so hard that I just need to be smart and just invest in the website online that I’m positive gained’t scandalize me.

You can trust the Yobit platform and invest in it, but it is advised to choose reliable and well-known currencies, there is also Binance platform, one of the most famous cryptocurrency platforms in the world and it is highly recommended to deal with it and there is also beke and many more that can be trusted

Friend, I recommend you invest in Binance projects such as LuanchPad, in addition to that also in CoinList they also sell new cryptocurrencies at low prices, for example Solana (SOL) was sold for 0.20 cents of a dollar and now it is more than 3 dollars.

If I were you I will do a research first on the site I'm gonna invest to so that I could lessen or avoid the chance to get scam, also as much as possible only invest to the popular site like the Yobit and Binance, I think that two are the great site to invest in, since Yobit has a feature called investmentbox that is great since you can get a profit from interest that the specific investment have. Don't find other sites better to stick on Yobit.

Right now I don't have much information about sites where you can invest.  But as a beginner I can suggest you do some research on the internet you will find somewhere you can invest but before start investing please verify that the site is genuine and trusted.however you can use yobit.

If you want to invest then ttry trading. You can use the yobit exchange site for that and if you have excess cash that you can invest long term then invest it in bitcoin. Buy a hardware wallet to store your bitcoin and just watch the value of the coin rise to a sufficient level that satisfies you before you sell them. No need to look for investment brokers to act as a middleman so no chances of being scammed.

Investment is a risky process. So conduct a research or study about the field in which you invest. Some sites may give you fruitful returns but there are others which are fake whose motive is to get money from the investors.

I think it would be better to invest less if you are going to invest for the first time. I said so because I have had lots of incidents where I became greedy and lost everything. If you are asking for sites then go for binance and all . It is a really a good website which is legit too. Also look for bulls and dont invest when it is bear.

Welcome here.I am also new here at this forum and i am learning about investing and trading because if you wanna good profit then you have to invest one day for that.For now i think Yobit is an excellent plateform and i am also thinking to invest my money on that forum because security wise and profit wise yobit is very safe and i can trust on this forum.

• +1 1

You are new here, so welcome to this discussion and I wish you karma here, and about your inquiry, I can disclose to you should make certain about which site you will put resources into it, you can lose your cash, so think and request believed ones preceding you make any progression

Thats a shame of me for implicating that. Again sorry. Okay what do you know and what can you share? Trading is one of the best way,but you need more knowledge about it to avoid getting rekt and you can learn that also here in cryptotalj coz alot of members here are well trader. There is an investbox there that is really safe. You can also trade there. Do some research about trading. Do not rush yourself. 

If you know about trading and you have a great experience in trading then you can invest so only invest on trysted sites like yobit and bianni or iq optiins etc. I hope you understand.

My dear, you should take experts advice before investing any amount of money, and start with a little amount of money and also you should beware of scammers. Never send your money to people you do not know and do not buy Bitcoin except when it becomes cheap so that you can earn when its value increases. The site that I recommend for investment is the yobit site. I see a lot of old and veteran members investing their money in it for years, and there is also a good Binance site. You can search yourself for reliable sites and people reviews to make sure each site is correct

There are many ways you can invest and earn but very few people are so careful!

Trading is one of the best ways, but you need to know more about this to avoid getting the rack and you can learn that a lot of members here in CryptoTalges Cause are also quite good traders.  Thanks.

Hello dear how are you.i hope you are fine.i am also planning on investing big on some sites.i am investing a lot of time in this site..

On 12/25/2019 at 11:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

The vast majority of the clients are terrifying to contribute here, which ought not to be occur. Yet, you think smidgen excellent that is the reason you ought to be earnest where you need to contribute. Be cautious before contribute, you are most invite cause you are eager to contribute. 

• +1 1

On 12/25/2019 at 11:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

My friend I would like to advice you that don't get start any website without discussing with your seniors, if you want to invest on any site you have to check about the reviews of that site if it is good or not. you can also discuss about these sites here. This forum will help you a lot.

I want to invest but I do not know how to do it because I am a newbie and then there is little fear. I will try to do it only after I have learned well about it anyway

Dear friend, you can trade more than one platform with high credibility, but you must be careful of fraud by fake people to avoid errors such as the yobit platform, the majority depend on this platform as trading and increase in profit.

Investment is good on site but one need to be extra careful and study the site very well so that you will have a good and perfect investment plan. Like bitcoin investment you need to observe when the price is low before you buy coin and sell when the price is high

• Useful or interesting 1

I would say that there are many ways to invest in the crypto world if you want to invest for good profit then you must search for it because I personally invest in crypto games and there is a very good profit for very small investment one of its legitimate sites that you can understand then  Try investing in stacking. It's a good way to invest and good profits. Just google and enjoy. There is no knowledge of investing in the site because your previous experience must be online scandal. 99% of the sites decide first where I want to invest.  Not that you are advising to invest in Yobit investment box they give good% try it on investment it is not scandal like other sites.

I think, try to find a legal person, and if you ever find it, you should check it many times, check its background and other user responses.  I know many members here offer a lot of sites but you still need to check it out to verify it.  But if I suggest, the only thing I can suggest is that it is now Jobit. This site is 100% like the site I see and try to use it.

I personally suggest you don't invest in something big if you are beginners in trading than you do invest small amount of your savings and then you gain a success in investment than you do big investment on site i hope this suggest is best for you

@Adiegumabao

I would advise you to use Binance as it's probably the best exchange website on the internet and the most secured one. But I wouldn't advise to use all what you have in one basket. Instead, try many exchange sites and use little capital on each one till you find the best platform that matches your trait.