Пу́тин — хуйло́ - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Пу́тин — хуйло́

Great examples given, my dear. It was at a time where everything was going to grow and I was also one that was telling the same. Bitcoin and most of the top did so great and the profit made is amazing. I wish I had seen your post because the 10k was not in my mind and while I profited I should have increased a lot at that time and be more bold. It was looking great to enter the market for many months and you picked the right time, when it was right before the huge price growth.

Edited by Mella

Cryptocurrency prices experience huge and volatile fluctuations, as we find them very high in the morning and exactly the opposite in the evening. Therefore, it is imperative to have sufficient experience in the field of investment so that we can know which currencies should be kept and which currencies we trade in and choose the appropriate time for them.

• +1 1

Thank you very much for sharing a great information about the cryptocurrencies which are getting improved in the last 10 years and I hope too much more consoles will occur in this world and soon we will see the new and latest cryptocurrencies which will improve very quickly as the Bitcoin is what king

I am new in the world of crypto talk. I didn't know nothing about this topic. But i prefer crypto currency. I think this is good currency for also trading to earn lots of profit.i also try to search about your topic.this is very informative topic for me.

Dear friend, cryptocurrency currency levels are constantly fluctuating.  However, there are some top currencies that you can hold.  Bitcoin, Lightcoin, Dogcoin, Etherium, you can buy and hold these currencies when the price level goes down.  When the price goes up, you can sell it in the market. It will be possible to increase the profit easily.

This article analysis the top 10 cryptocurrencies by market capitalisation.  Beginning with the largest the top 10 are currently Bitcoin, Ethereum,XRP,Litecoin, Bitcoin cash, EOS, Binance coin, tether, Bitcoin SV and Tron. The.total value of the top 10 currencies is $282bn

The graphics that you have published help a lot my dear friend, I as a beginner thank you and I would give you that the most popular crypto currencies today are bitcoin, ether, binance coin, cardano and there are many more but for you to have more confidence, do you own investigation since when you read me it may be that allan changed luck.

Hello my friend, thank you for sharing that this information is useful, and I appreciate your trouble in reaching this information. I hope you will always give more ideas. I benefited a lot from your post.

This is a very great and unique content that is equipped with wonder, to be honest I never heard about this before until, so I'm happy to learn about this particular article from you sir, thank you so much dear for your concern.

It is good to know the currencies that top the list of prices in the market in the field of digital currencies and this information will be of help to us and benefit us in the world of investment and trading, so it should not be missed

• +3 1

Hello my friend , the invest with 10,000 $ on coin like BTC was bring you a good amount of Satoshi or maybe one or 2 BTC , 

But now 10000 $ worth noting before BTC it's worth only 1/6 from the value of BTC 

Each year the invest with cash Money become less and less compare to BTC therefore we better buy BTC and hold it , I think this would be the best investment

• +2 1

I think you have done a good analysis of the most popular and profitable cryptocurrencies on cryptocurrencies and I think that it is better to make an investment on a daily basis and avoid storing digital currencies because it can lead to big losses if we choose the wrong currencies, in the end everything depends on supply and demand.

• +5 1

Well explained topic. We should choose Cryptocurrency wisely and should do a technical analysis about it that either it has the potential of rising in future or not as I don't think that top 10 always mean that it will definitely go up.

Thanks for sharing information on the top ten cryptocurrency coins. By investing in these coins, we You can make a profit and make a profit. We should do more research on cryptocurrency.

Thank you for this great topic, you made something great, my friend.

Long-term investment has high risk and needs large capital to achieve good profits. I am really a beginner and I have not made any investment yet, but I found a strong incentive through your topic.

On 10/18/2020 at 1:13 AM, rekter said:

Popular investment advice you will hear in this forum would be something like:

Just invest in top marketcap coins and hodl.

Yet some of the top coins change over time and some don't even survive, so how viable this plan has been exactly in last years?

I decided to check exactly how much you would have made if you had decided to divide one time investment of $10000, between 10 marketcap coins on different years ($1000 per coin).  I took a 2% tx fee out from the purchases them because that's about average imho.

So here are 4 of public portfolios i made in Cryptocompare for the years 2018, 2017, 2016 or 2015 to check how much money you would have done if you had picked any of these years for investing and just hodled. (Click the links to portfolios to have more detailed information.)

(Results are not counting possible fork rewards. Also i am excluding USDT because that shouldn't even be on the list)

Let's start from the day 17th Oct 2018, (exactly 2 years ago from today) and go down from there:

-> Hodling $10k worth of top marketcap coins from 17th Oct 2018 <-

i5RZV3L.png

-> Hodling $10k worth of top marketcap coins from 17th Oct 2017 <-

DfC4l8l.png

-> Hodling $10k worth of top mc coins from 17th Oct 2016 <-

cOtsFFV.png

x

-> Hodling $10k worth of top coins from 17th Oct 2015 <-

YexixAc.png

So, let's talk about this:

So, as we can see, even if lot of the top coins will fall from top10, and one of them was outright scam (Bitconnect),

their overall value of them rised a lot just because of few gems. They made 2015 portfolio even peaked to 4 million in 2018.

Most of the coins have been actually rising if you add enough years. But some of them not too much.

This is why we diversify, even if there are some scams, and some of them don't raise a lot, all it takes is few gems.

For example eth it would still be up over  67000 %  from that 2015 investment. So you wouldn't have really need a lot of it.

image.thumb.png.7a17ff1250655b596a4086e6b9b595c3.png

So this has worked in the past, will it work again?

Sadly, there's no answer to this, marketcaps could already be too high or this is just a start, nobody knows. But this is where you would need that famous patience, because holding just few years can actually just hurt your portfolio, and most people start to call this a scam after that.

Trust me, i know what i am talking about. I bought my NXT when it still was one of the top coins. Next year everything started to feel like a scam when it started to drop more and more slowly towards year 2016. I was still making more NXT by trading but as NXT value dropped in usd and btc i wasn't making any "real" money.

Even today it hurts to count how much money would i have if i hodled that NXT to peak of the bullrun. That was my most expensive lesson at the time. Technically i would have make more with other projects like eth if i were in them but that was the one i was in, so that's the one i am counting.

I know hodlng is hard, especially if you get hurt by a scam, or other coins are rising while yours is not doing anything, or dropping for a year.

And then there's the fact that if we still would hodl coins like NXT from as far as oct 17th 2014. we would be down almost -58% with it. So there's also right time to sell. No one will just tell you what it is going to be.

image.thumb.png.52894d10914ee5552851242a6c630b59.png

So i am not going to advice you to hodl, but i am not going to advice you not to hodl either. Because there's no one right way to invest.

Hopefully we can talk about this in the future, because i made one more portfolio to follow. And this is the portfolio of how much you would have made if you bought $10000 worth of top coins today. If $10k is too hard for you to relate, divide it by 100 and imagine that you had hodled $100 worth, results may surprise you.

-> Hodling $10k worth of top mc coins from 17th Oct 2020 <-

Maybe when this thread pops up in 2 years, we either will be kicking a wall or congratulating each other. Good luck.

Thank you dear friend for sharing this useful valuable information I think yes top coins are always beneficial for us but you must monitor the price of the top coins and then take the decision of trading and marketing dear friend you should make research about a coin and then take any decision otherwise it may be harmful for you.

Dear friend may be its beneficial for you but I do not believe on all the coins I think you should hold those coins that are valuable these days in the market and you should hold up the coins and buy the coins when the rate of the coin is low and sell them when the rate is high in this way you get a lot of profit.

We must invest in famous cryptocurrencies only and to make sure of the sincerity of the cryptocurrencies that we want to buy by making sure of the activity of cryptocurrencies in buying and selling by monitoring the markets and their fluctuations.

dear your struggle toward this post are exposed and really it is very information and very knowledgable post that everyone especially newbie must read and in this post you are talking about the top marketcap cryptocurrencies through reading your post i am learned a lot of knowledge and information about trading nd investment so thank you

I'm new to the world of cryptocurrency. I had no prior knowledge of the topic. However, I prefer cryptocurrencies. I believe this is a strong currency for trading in order to make a lot of money. I'm also looking into your thread. For me, this is a very interesting subject.

Thank you, dear, for this property that you provided to us in general about the best currencies in 2018, mainly the investment operations are very good currencies, but the best ones are undisputedly bitcoin, mainly because this investment currency in the long term definitely rises with the long time after this must  We have to store it as an investment currency and also there are other currencies such as ethereum, ada and other investment currencies. Thank you very much.

• +2 1

You are right friend because I think when the volume of any currency in in trees then it's mean that it is going to the top 10 cryptocurrencies and you can invest and make business with this currency so this is Justin and allowance that the particle programme see some give you good benefit

Very wonderful informative contents for crypto traders,  we are indeed very grateful mate for sharing this useful information with us actually this is very helpful for us most especially we the crypto traders.