Crypto Trading V/S Forex Trading - Page 5 - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan22

Crypto Trading V/S Forex Trading

On 12/27/2020 at 8:30 AM, MoralStories said:

actually you can make money a lot more in forex trading then in day trading or in cryptocurrency trading so you need a good capital and good reading skill too for that

Many people are thoughts that's the forex market is very risk but the secret of forex in order to avoid risk its just need to trade with high capital in order to trade without stresses of losing the balance that easy.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Hi, I hope you are feeling great. For me, crypto trading is a bit more complicated to trade since it is a bit more volatile and you need to place much bigger stop losses than you can place on a EUR/USD. Both are very good markets from which you can make a lot of profit.

I think  crypto trading is much better than forex trading because the forex market can be volatile there is always the risk of losing money when trading a currency pair...

On 12/25/2019 at 7:28 PM, khan22 said:

Which trading is best crypto trading or forex trading because now i am doing both and both are best for me. Crypto market analysing is simple than the forex market and this is true. So which one is good for you crypto or forex.

For me the forex market is more easy on doing analysis although forex market cannot be profitable without using of leverage which using leverage might be risk or more profitable. 

IF you are doing the both the  best for you is the one which is more useful and which is making you more money,I think it is the forex which is more benifitial for you.

Edited by RoyalHouse01
Improvement

why talking about the loss and profit I think the investment in day trading is lot more efficient than the investment in forex trading because there is no chance of Wash out of the account

Hello my friend, for me I like trading and investing in the cryptocurrency market more in order to get good profits. I work calmly and watch the market from time to time, and I buy and sell at the appropriate times.

• +2 1

Crypto has less big and smart money than forex. Forex is mostly traded by institutional investors who have a lot of capital and more access to information than retail traders like me and you.

I'm also a fan of both crypto and forex trading because all of them are beneficial once you get more knowledge about how trade in each market thought my favorite one is forex and currently I'm still working hard to learn all the basics before I start with real money.