Crypto Trading V/S Forex Trading - Page 3 - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan22

Crypto Trading V/S Forex Trading

On 12/26/2019 at 6:58 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

I love to trade in crypto market than forex market . In crypto market , it is very easy to trade and volumes are also very high . It is very comfortable in crypto market than forex market . Crypto market is very flexible to use.

This is true that in the crypto market trading is so much easy and good and we can easily analyse the market but in the forex market we can not analyse the market exactly and i make a trade in the market and i am in loss from last month regularly.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I'm doing crypto trading at the moment and its great not knowing about forex trade  I'm still learning a thing about it but I think both are great if you have knowledge and strategy.

• -1 1

Well, this is good question. I personally do Forex trading. which is a bit complicated as compared to cryptocurrency trading.cryptocurrency trading is easy because now a days these all currencies are in uptrend. Forex trading is complicated because it's very old. very big traders, investors, big institutions and  banks are involved.

• +2 1

I think that a good trader can handle the two markets knowing their differences it is possible to obtain good benefits from both, you have to take into account that forex is the market that moves more money daily

• +1 1

Forex trading has deep roots in this world and crypto trading is completely new concept now we have many big institutes those are offering courses and different ways for helping forex traders and investors and on other hand cryptocurrency is not growing like this but currently this is increasing very fast with good potential both have risks and advantages any one going to use this need some good skills and information about this. 

• +3 1

From my personal experience I can say that crypto trading is best. Here is a big chance to earn a good amount of profit. That's why I think cryptocurrency trading is good.

Well, I don't have enough experience in Cryptocurrencies trading. So I prefer to Trade Forex as I have wide range of Experience. But I am ager to learn about Cryptocurrencies trading. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Forex and crypto trading are both profitable if you are good at it. But i am not confident much in forex as i found it more risky than crypto trading,wherein crypto trading can hold depending on your patient but forex trading can wipe you out with wrong move.

• +2 1

4 hours ago, janny jins000 said:

Which trading is best crypto trading or forex trading because now i am doing both and both are best for me. Crypto market analysing is simple than the forex market and this is true. So which one is good for you crypto or forex.

i think crypto is better for begginers and forex for analizers you understand thaw reesflect on eny value and what kind of infromation shhjould you search for so i would vote crypto for begginers adnd forex for experts.

• +1 1

On 12/25/2019 at 9:28 PM, khan22 said:

Which trading is best crypto trading or forex trading because now i am doing both and both are best for me. Crypto market analysing is simple than the forex market and this is true. So which one is good for you crypto or forex.

I actually like crypto trading very much. However crypto market is very small as compared to forex market. But crypto have several options in trading, as in crypto we have thousand of coins to trade and in forex we have only a limited currencies pairs to trade. 

• +2 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

3 hours ago, Siam Khan said:

I know that cryptocurrency trading will win against Forex trading EAS because forex trading is not profitable than crypto trading. Crypto trading can make a lot of money in a short time

no man you can't say it. crypto trading and forex traing are equal and some times if cryptos value get down you may profit in trade but in total you will lose and maube you wil lend up losing in total.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Adil909 said:

The crypto trading or the investment and the probability of loss and loss are 50% higher than that of crypto trading, which is the time I think you will understand

i don't understood your point. can you explain more? couse there are only 50/50 chance of your success in any platfrom it does not matters if it is crypto or USD.CH it just same risks but with different currencies.

• +1 1

I think, for business, both are equal and foreign exchange is often good because the government accepts it but their high fluctuations due to long-term cryptocurrency are the best because it can give you a high return for sure, but you all like it.

• +2 1

Both are trading and they really stretch alot and I strongly be convinced that this is a great procedural to make a differences that hasn't been witnessed for a long time

Crypto Trading vs Forex Trading: Crypto Treading is a safe risk-free approach. Forex trading, on the other hand, is a risky method. Through trading, people can earn money by trading safely. But the income here is less than Forex. But people can earn a lot of money from Forex in a very short time. Again there may be a lot more loss.

• +1 1

First thing is that both are the Trading platform and the second thing is that Crypto trading is only consist on crypto but forex include all the crypto, commodities and metals with currency pairs.

Hi, I am an old person with cryptocurrency trading and a newcomer to Forex trading, I have only participated for 1-2 months I wish I knew about Forex and joined it sooner. Both are good for me

I use both of them to trade because they are all profitable. If the forex market is doing well when i need to trade, i will pause in the crypto trading for that day, i will do the same thing when crypto markets are good. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Crypto trading and forex trading both are good but need good trading knowledge, but some half knowledge peoples entire in this platform's and loss their money, and blames trading platform's not good  but in reality they no knowledge, in my opinion crypto trading is easy to compare forex trading.

On 12/25/2019 at 9:28 PM, khan22 said:

forex market is the biggest market of the world where you can earn a handsome income for living if  you have a proper knowledge about it then you can earn a big income for you, crypto trading is also easy but in my opinion it's the slow way to earn money. 

• +2 1

I am also doing both. The difference is, crypto for long term (months till years) and forex for short term (only hours till days).

On 4/10/2020 at 16:23, dr4ch3 said:

También estoy haciendo ambas cosas. La diferencia es que cripto a largo plazo (meses a años) y forex a corto plazo (solo horas a días).

If I agree with you very much, I like forex more since the operations last less time, with the two options you can generate a lot of money, but I prefer forex

For me, I have been trading for a relatively long time in the forex market, but its risks are very high, as every reversal of your trades makes you upset, followed by fear if the lot size of your deals is large.
I am currently learning and reading about cryptocurrencies in order to delve into them, as I have read and heard about many that they are somewhat better and easier than the traditional forex market.

• +3 1