Crypto Trading V/S Forex Trading - Page 2 - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan22

Crypto Trading V/S Forex Trading

I already testing both. Before doing cryptocurrency trading, i always trying trading in forex. But for me i am choose to trading in cryptocurrency now, Because in cryptocurrency we can use the coin for our need like transaction and other. Not like forex, where for withdraw it we must change the currency first to USD. Also in cryptocurrency to trading is not really complicated than forex.

• +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I more prefer crypto trading than forex trading. Its because in crypto trading, even though we have different coins to be traded, we are just have one value that is following and that is bitcoin. You can easily know if it is good to trade or not if bitcoin's value is pumping or dumping and your coin you want to trade is also pumping or dumping.

• +4 1

There is no competition here at all. This because these are both currencies and can be traded on forex platforms. This means that they both work hand in hand just like gold is also considered a currency which can be Bought and sold so also the Crypto asset is also treated in like manners. Therefore when you think of Crypto currency, you also think of forex as well.

• +2 1

My inclination is towards crypto exchanging on the grounds that it tends to be effectively followed. Everybody takes a shot at crypto exchanging which doesn't help, Forex exchanging appears to be hard to me, and exchanging isn't as simple, so I have never indicated enthusiasm for it. Crypto exchanging is the best and it is Forex all the time remain in front of exchanging.

• +3 1

Like you earlier said I also do crypto and forex trading both are actually profitable to me but in forex trading there's ba lot of risk to take which make crypto trading much simplier

• +1 1

On 12/25/2019 at 9:28 PM, khan22 said:

Which trading is best crypto trading or forex trading because now i am doing both and both are best for me. Crypto market analysing is simple than the forex market and this is true. So which one is good for you crypto or forex.

I find many similarities and differences between crypto market and forex market. One is most that we almost used same indicators for both market such moving average and RSI etc. 

• -1 1

On 12/25/2019 at 10:07 PM, armor said:

I prefer crypto trading because it is easy to predict and earn money compare to forex, forex always deal with news which have a great impact on forex

Crypto trading is the best option and i just say that in crypto trading we must to trade in the margin trading on the BTC because in margin trading we make good money in short time and i also do margin trading in the crypto market.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I prefer forex trading to crypto because forex is more safer than crypto. When it comes to fund management forex plays some special rolls.

• -1 1

I think that is forex trading best than crypto   world. It's trading more than crypto world. It's rate is high. It count in trillion and crypto world it's vlue  count in billion.

• +1 1

I think Cryptocurrency trading will wins against Forex trading.Because Forex trading is not profitable than Crypto trading

• -1 1

9 hours ago, Zahangir12 said:

I think cryptocurrency trading will win against forex trading ec because forex trading is not profitable than crypto trading.  Making a lot of money in a short period of time through crypto trading can be beneficial.

Forex trading is also profitable but only the big sharks(people with lots of money) can make a profit there. While in crypto market anyone can invest even starting with 10$

• +1 1

Each market has what sets it apart from the other. I keep part of my money for Forex trading, so my profit will be quick, but with high risk. And the other part will trade cryptocurrencies so my profit will be slow, but safely and reassurance.

• +2 1

hmm, in my opinion should choose the cryptocurrency market, I am familiar with cryptocurrencies so I find it easy and make money a little easier, forex is good but I just started.

• +1 1

I prefer the cryptocurrency market to the Forex market because the cryptocurrency market has a lot of fluctuations and this helps me in scalping deals but it is very risky

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

People should consider trading in the world of Bitcoin the same as what happens in stocks. I personally do not like to trade forex. As Bitcoin is becoming increasingly popular, Forex Brokers now also offer Bitcoin trading.

• +2 1

I always prefer to the crypto trading over forex trading.as crypto trading provide us a very good security and aslo it give us a good profit within short term and long term.

• +1 1

On 2/10/2020 at 11:21 PM, Biral said:

My preference is towards crypto trading because it can be easily traded. Everyone works on crypto trading which does not help, Forex trading seems difficult to me, and trading is not as easy, so I have never shown interest in it. Crypto trading is the best and it is Forex all the time stay ahead of trading.....

The simplicity in trading cryptos comes from the fact that it's mostly non margin trade and crypto traders especially newbies don't get to experience the hard knocks of margin call, which is something common with forex trade. In the light of that crypto traders are able to hold their positions indefinitely.

• +2 1

Forex is not as risky as crypto.

Price changes in Forex is not as wide as that of crypto.

The price changes makes it possible to earn more or lose more in crypto.

You pay more fees to trade Forex than crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

The most profitable here is the forex trading more than crypto trading, but I will choose the cryptocurrencies trading because forex have many complications like they need KYC verification 

I think forex trading is not more profitable than cryptotracking. Because cryptocurrency trading will win against forex trading.

• -1 1

On 1/19/2020 at 3:42 AM, max2020 said:

Hello
Currently forex
I work in Forex and from the profits of Talforx I bought coins
Thank you

Earning from forex then investing in crypto is money double scheme the crypto save money and double in few days.You can earning $1-2k per month.Forex is real business deal.

crypto is better than forex trading,forex can be profitable than crypto but crypto trading is safer because crypto can be hold for long time especially when your at lose but forex cannot.

• +1 1

I have experience in Forex but I have no idea about this crypto world but I am at the beginning of learning and learning from your wonderful posts which I find very useful.

• +1 1