Crypto Trading V/S Forex Trading - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan22

Crypto Trading V/S Forex Trading

Which trading is best crypto trading or forex trading because now i am doing both and both are best for me. Crypto market analysing is simple than the forex market and this is true. So which one is good for you crypto or forex.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I love to trade in crypto market than forex market . In crypto market , it is very easy to trade and volumes are also very high . It is very comfortable in crypto market than forex market . Crypto market is very flexible to use.

• +2 1

I think crypto trading better than forex trading reason forex trading is very risky and with crypto trading we could minimize the risk.

I prefer choose crypto trading, I think it will be much easier for me, so I don't need learn something tricks 'bout forex trading for profit in it.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

I prefer crypto to forex trade because forex trade is a very risky for us and most of people lose forex trade approximately 95% people lose there money in forex, and crypto for long term trade to earn without mejor risk.

• +3 1

For me I choose forex, not because I know forex but I got bad experience in forex and I want revenge in high profit. If you can do both side just go I believe forex and crypto has different time/moment activity, you can find what the best time for doing that. I suggest only use one because focus in two different market but similar is really hard and can bring depression.

• +2 1

Between crypto trading and forex trading, two trading platforms are good, the thing is, you have a good idea about a market, which will be profitable for you by Depending on it, you can trade in that market you can improve.

• +2 1

In Forex and Trading I like trading the most, because trading seems easy to me, I have been doing a lot of trading to date because of being very easy, and gaining a lot, I find trading much easier.

• +2 1

On 12/25/2019 at 9:53 PM, Sharifur26 said:

My preference is towards crypto trading because it can be easily traded. Everyone works on crypto trading which does not help, Forex trading seems difficult to me, and trading is not as easy, so I have never shown interest in it. Crypto trading is the best and it is Forex all the time stay ahead of trading.

This is true that crypto trading is easy than the forex trading because now forex trading is totally psychological and we can not make good trades in it and market not moving so much fast so we can not make good money in it but in crypto market if we trade market is moving good and its great market to make money in it.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

Both areas have advantages and disadvantages. Currently, Forex has more profit than Crypto, but in contrast, Crypto is less risky than Forex, but for me I prefer the crypto market.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/25/2019 at 10:07 PM, armor said:

I prefer crypto trading because it is easy to predict and earn money compare to forex, forex always deal with news which have a great impact on forex

Yes crypto trading is so much easy than the forex trading now forex trading is totally depend on the psychological and like this we can no trade in it. This time i am in loss because all the market is now working on psychology base and USD will be strong but the market will move against it.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 12/25/2019 at 5:28 PM, khan22 said:

Which trading is best crypto trading or forex trading because now i am doing both and both are best for me. Crypto market analysing is simple than the forex market and this is true. So which one is good for you crypto or forex.

Trading gets easier if one had a good background in forex trade before starting to trade on cryptocurrencies, as the foundation laid with forex trade would now become a solid base for effect trading in the cryptocurrency market. These days, most forex traders are now also cryptocurrency trader,s because they both have things in common than they do not.

• +3 1

On 12/25/2019 at 9:28 PM, khan22 said:

I love crypto and its trading is more marginal to me as compare to forex.Easy to predict and easy to shift my assets from one place to another.So for me crypto trading is best.

• +1 1

On 12/26/2019 at 6:58 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

I love to trade in crypto market than forex market . In crypto market , it is very easy to trade and volumes are also very high . It is very comfortable in crypto market than forex market . Crypto market is very flexible to use.

Crypto market trading is so much easy and simple and thats why i trade it now because ts analysing is so good and simple but in the forex market i agree with you that it is so much difficult and now all the market work on just the psychological and that is not good because news will also not work now.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 12/26/2019 at 8:39 PM, Yanadia said:

I think crypto trading better than forex trading reason forex trading is very risky and with crypto trading we could minimize the risk.

Yeah,its safe and easy to sell on anytime.And on other hand in forex if you have loss your all investment goes.If you face loss in crypto you will recover it after some time with remaining investment.So crypto is best.

• +1 1

Crypto market is the good market but i just say that which market is easy to analyse and i agree with you that crypto market is best because crypto market analysing is so much easy and good and i know that crypto market is the best and life changing opportunity for us

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

On 1/3/2020 at 8:29 AM, Cryptokiller said:

Crypto trading is the most profitable trading than forex trading.I personally don't like to do forex trading.

Everyone have their own interest no one knows what best for him.If you think Crypto is best for you and go for it ,become successful in it .Its good thing but if you lose it then don't stuck with it try to roll over from it.

• +1 1

12 minutes ago, tony13 said:

My freind honestly I prefer crypto trading because it is easy to predict and earn money compare to forex. 

Its good for u my friends if you can get consistent income from bitcoin cryptocurrency trading, I also like bitcoin, but for long-term investment, while forex is a fun activity, but healthy forex trading is very boring.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, tony13 said:

My freind honestly I prefer crypto trading because it is easy to predict and earn money compare to forex. 

Yeah,its easy to predict and safe trading.Where you are not completely drain out.If you face loss it will be temporary you will recover your loss after few days .Crypto market is not harsh like forex Market.

• +1 1

On 12/26/2019 at 8:42 PM, Marsellous said:

I prefer choose crypto trading, I think it will be much easier for me, so I don't need learn something tricks 'bout forex trading for profit in it.

Crypto trading is the best option for trading because now the forex market is so much difficult and the movement of the forex market is not readable for us because any news in the forex will make a great movement in it so i agree with you that crypto trading is best.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

41 minutes ago, Aiza said:

In my personal opinion is crypto trading but I also used and check forex .

Good,But we have to ride on boat .It will be troublesome when you try to ride 2 bots at same time.You will lose al investment and find nothing .Its best to chose what is best for you and work on it.

• +2 1

Trading in cryptocurrencies is similar to trading in forexes because both involve exchanging currencies for another currency. Yet different factors affect the cryptocurrency market and the forex market. The crypto business is typically more unstable and volatile.

• +3 1

In the currency market, thousands of millions of currencies take place at every moment, and the daily volume of currencies is estimated to be billions of US dollars. Thanks to technology, trading has become easier in terms of following up trading and many other things. You should learn the basics of Forex and trading before starting.

• +2 1

I like crypto trading than forex trading because cryptocurrency trading is more Simplified in away you can understand, but forex trading has different method and principle of trading. 

• +1 1

Yes crypto market is the best market for trading and we can make good money in it if we trade on BTC and start the margin trading because this is so much good and profitable for us i already do margin trading and make good profit also in it, so do margin trading in the market.

• +2 1

BetFury