Intel or AMD processors - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
raykeliu89

Intel or AMD processors

AMD-Ryzen-vs-Intel.jpg

Today, choosing Intel or AMD processors is a decision that depends, to a large extent, not only on the budget, but also on what you plan to do with your PC.

If the most important thing for you is the performance in games and you want to make sure that you can take full advantage of that 1080p or 1440p monitor with a high refresh rate do not hesitate, an Intel Core 10 series will allow you to scratch some extra FPS, but you will have to assume, in most cases, a higher price than the AMD equivalents.

On the other hand, if you are looking for the best value in relation to price-performance and you do not mind accepting a small difference in performance in games and in certain applications the thing is quite clear, when deciding between Intel or AMD processors the Ryzen 3000 are your better choice.

That is the general approach that would allow us to solve this duality of Intel or AMD processors, although they are not absolute maximums today, since Intel has an important value in the mid-range, the Core i5 10400F, which competes clearly and very effective with the Ryzen 5 3600.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I've always been an intel user, but before the end of this year I plan to switch to amd.

• +2 1

I have always liked Intel processors. I current use Intel core-i5 laptop with 12GB Ram, 500GB hard drive. Its seamless.

• +1 3

2 hours ago, OTOBO said:

I have always liked Intel processors. I current use Intel core-i5 laptop with 12GB Ram, 500GB hard drive. Its seamless.

greetings friend, congratulations you have a good processor and good memory.

17 hours ago, Raykel said:

I've always been an intel user, but before the end of this year I plan to switch to amd.

Greetings friend, I understand you, amd in recent times has given battle to intel.

Edited by raykeliu89
  • +1 2

i bought a laptop produced by huawei. it contains a amd 5 3500 cpu and i really like it. my laptop is really thin but it's performance is really good! my vote goes to amd

• +1 2

The best Intel processor, it is better in terms of speed and response, and also if you are planning to play big games it is better at that for the experience and also if you are planning to mine cryptocurrencies Intel is a very good tool in graphics and games

• +1 1

On 10/18/2020 at 4:03 PM, Relium said:

i bought a laptop produced by huawei. it contains a amd 5 3500 cpu and i really like it. my laptop is really thin but it's performance is really good! my vote goes to amd

Regards, it has a good processor, The Ryzen 5 3500U is listed with a 6-core chip with 16MB L3 cache and a maximum clock speed of 4.1 GHz. Base clock speed is 3.6 GHz. Processor TDP is 65W and is fully unlocked for overclocking

Ryzen is better than Intel processors, as the most powerful Ryzen processors come at lower prices compared to Intel processors of the same power and speed.