Learn Forex Trading Through Youtube. - Page 4 - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan22

Learn Forex Trading Through Youtube.

Is a good way to learn forex, this is one of my favorite way to learn forex in fact, I followed many trader that are really good trader, sometime read article and blog are more difficult to understand, I believe that the practice is everything you need to learn and practice at the same time, there a some group in telegram where people share the analys.

youtube is always the best place to learn whatever you want to learn but it do not include the premuim features of the courses you want or you have to learn so if you can you should go for the paid courses.

On 12/25/2019 at 9:20 PM, khan22 said:

Now so many peoples will use the youtube and also the google for searching and if anyone want to learn the Forex trading and also learn to crypto trading then you need to watch the videos on youtube you learn good from these sources and these are best for you.

You are right dear mamy people are using YouTube and if we face any difficulty in anything then we can easily search it and when i join this forum i literally  don't know about any thing I gained knowledge about trading through YouTube videos and i learned a lot from it and now I am doing trading and earning a good profit from it and now I am learning about investment I will do it soon so we just have to take interest in the thing than it will become true.

Yes, my friend, I am one of the people who learned Forex through YouTube videos, and from Google, but that does not mean that it is not important practical learning, beginners should learn Forex through a demo account, and then learn technical analysis and start with a real account. 

Yes, I started to learn basic and technical analysis and everything related to forex from YouTube, but I was very patient and started with a demo account for a long time in order to increase experience and extract a successful strategy, but now I have become a professional in forex so I would definitely recommend any beginner to YouTube as it is free and the information in it is good

I think a lot of videos on the youtube channel about forex trading. There are many videos about fundamental analysis and technical analysis of trading. You can learn knowledge about forex trading from a youtube. 

• +1 1

But its better to buy your trading course and store it to your computer, because if you learn from youtube there will have someday youll not be having a network connection to access youtube, or suddenly forex trading courses has removed from youtube. 

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

You can learn forex trading and crypto trading from youtube channels.  You can also join forex and cryptocurrency groups on Instagram and Telegram.  It will not harm you but will benefit you.

Although there are many online channels that teach you trading but still you can not learn it completely so just go for a real offline trader and get training or buy a course to learn it.

On 11/24/2020 at 9:10 PM, Irfaniffi said:

yes we can learn forex trading on youtube by watching blogs but we should take care about the persons that guide in the wrong way we should use one persons which will be more experience and follow the instructions given by him....

That's why we must use to learn through the videos thats are teaching and showing the live practice of what's they have teaching us, so that's we can see if their lesson really works. 

• +2 1

By YouTube that guy will surely learn who one don't know about trading because mostly users guide us wrong but in one video we can learn only 2 to 3 percent we must face loss and after watching several videos we will surely learn more about forex trading and then we will surely earn good profit by this way. 

• +3 1

You can learn a lot from YouTube about trading, especially Forex, because you will find lots of useful free educational courses.

Yes youtube is helpful definitely for those people who are newbie and want to start trading for the first time. One can learn from the experience of others and do some training before entering into the market. 

On 12/28/2019 at 11:40 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Yes you are right I am following youtube videos to learn Forex, those who are new can learn Forex better by watching videos on YouTube, I myself am hunting for this.

do you know it is different into sea on YouTube and to do on your mobile or desktop by yourself there are a lot of differences and you find it very difficult and not working

I would like to give my opinion regarding this and the truth is that people believe that by learning on Youtube they will become professionals and I can tell you with all my heart that most likely they will lose the money. Many times Youtube promises you to become a millionaire from one day to another, when in fact it is the opposite. The study of trading takes time and patience, and above all practice a lot on a demo account. I recommend that you look for investment academies where teachers have audited accounts and you know that you are learning from someone who is already being profitable in the world of trading.

Hi, this can be a good option to learn the basics but until you get a person or some institution to give you the necessary education in trading, you will most likely lose. You need to get knowledge and on youtube there is no concrete information.

On 12/26/2019 at 7:29 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Join several trading group to get more knowledge, use demo account to know market works also needed. Forex is different with crypto, in forex you can get profit use 2 direction ( buy and sell ) in crypto only one. Forex use margin crypto doesn't have, crypto trading only based on price and volume. Need extra work in currency, so please join community in broker site you'll have better knowledge than watch you tube channel.

I only think that you would only be get some out come if you start making the investments in the coins for the long term and in the forex you can not earn until you have great skills of trading.

I think you are right we can I learn what ever want for the YouTube with just in need practice and learning for the long-term that is all we can do whatever we want

Yes someone can learn more about forex trading on YouTube including Google search but it's vital to also have a mentor who is near for physical lessons cause this will make a change and give someone much interested and take lessons seriously.

• +3 1

Watching videos on YouTube is a good way to learn that has helped Tennis a lot to learn and it's a simple and beautiful idea that helps a lot of people everywhere.

Lately i have been so much into forex trading and i definitely think YouTube is a good source of information. I think the first thing you need to learn or have is to be patient because this business is so stressful and you need to be cold_headed for you to not get lost on it. 

• +1 1

YouTube actually is a great source to learn anything you want within a few timing and also in the easiness of your home and comfort of your couch but you do not have a person to ask your questions directly

learning forex in youtube is good but there is lot of reasons like buying and selling purposes which are not actually described in youtube .trading is become experienced by the game of mind