Forex News Trading. - Page 2 - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan22

Forex News Trading.

Forex news trading is very good for any forex trader with knowledge. No matter how you will use forex for trading, but you will need to learn about it first. Forex without knowledge is risking your money.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The Forex market relies on news due to the fact that it deals with digital currencies belonging to central banks such as the dollar and the euro and therefore it is possible that the news is correct. As for the crypto market, it deals against the current and often we expect a specific price and we are surprised by a price change due to the decentralization and the inability to prosecute all transactions

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You have 6 years experience in forex trading market, its means you easily analysis crypto market and earn profit, I know forex market where positive news help to trade and predicts prices easily, but in crypto trading also news manipulate prices buy not always news release its happen some times.

In order to trade forex by using news, you should be very active mostly of time in the forex factory calendar where you'll be got all latest information and biggest impacts in some currencies. 

Forex new trading in forex we call it by the other name fundamental analysis, which in fundamental analysis or new trading we always use forex factory calendar. 

On 12/25/2019 at 7:08 PM, khan22 said:

I am a forex trader and from 6 years i am doing forex trading now i trade in crypto currencies trading and i make good money through the crypto market because its analysing is easy for me. Forex trading is depend on news is the crypto market is depend on news or not.

Trading forex through news its really good, but its really to be very fast to know when the news is released and apply the news released to your tradings. 

On 4/4/2020 at 8:22 AM, guatazoo said:

That's not true, how can forex trading market depending on the news from the crypto market? The forex market is very large market while crypto market is not large market, so the forex trading is only depending on the world biggest impacts that's happened.

It is very possible at times because the news can be related and link to both cryptocurrencies and forex. Have you not noticed when cryptocurrency prices and normal fiat price like dollars will be following the same trends? When they will be reducing at the same time or increasing at the same time. 

Recently, many investors have considered Bitcoin a safe haven.
Therefore, news analysis is very useful when trading cryptocurrencies,
But also technical analysis is useful,
Good luck.

• +1 1