Bitcoin $1 million in 2025 Prediction. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ETheHedgehog

Bitcoin $1 million in 2025 Prediction.

Raoul Pal, founder and CEO of Real Vision, has stated in an interview with Stansberry Research that bitcoin could get an “enormous wall of money” over the next few years.

He said that $1 million for BTC is "about right" in the next five or 6 years, considering we will be going through two halving cycles, the one that happened this year and the next one in 2024.

at the same time this week, PlanB, creator of the Stock-to-Flow bitcoin price models, said that BTC is on its way to increase exponentially after May.

Pal also stated that he will convert his gold investments into bitcoin due to the vastly better performance of bitcoin.

what do you think of this prediction? do you agree with it, or think it's a long shot? and what would you think bitcoin would be in the next 5 years?

source : https://cointelegraph.com/news/enormous-wall-of-money-will-send-bitcoin-to-1m-in-2025-raoul-pal

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 9
  • +2 9
  • +3 7
  • +4 7
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

hopefully so with the price of a million dollars would create new millionaires and financial freedoms. The adoption of cryptocurrencies is increasing as well as its usefulness, so I do not see it impossible that it will reach that price in 2025, but it will not be easy either since there are obstacles to eliminate.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

6 minutes ago, Freeze12 said:

The adoption of cryptocurrencies is increasing as well as its usefulness

that is true, and with this increase its prices are bound to increase as well, especially with Bitcoin's limited supply, and the only thing left is to make it more accessible to everyone, as there are a lot of people who are interested but not quite enough to go through the hassle of acquiring it

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I think this are just stories and we need to follow certain ideas that we can think of other than bitcoin hitting a milion , I think this is just wishful thinking and though we have ideas that we can persuse , it is perfectly understandable and year there are thousands of people who are speculating on this and its true this is a perfect way to wait and see, but for me I dont think its going to get to that position

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

I dont believe a million is possible but we can do some other but not a million so the best thing today is to make sure that we are doing something that helps us to really pull together everything in the right perspective so tome I think a Million is just a sort of a lie and a speculative position by some people

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

i know $1 million is probably way too much of a prediction, and even i think that, but still 5 years is a long period and a lot of things could happen during these years, if at any point there becomes a mass adoption of crypto currencies then prices could skyrocket in no time

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Nah i dont agree with that because you still have to consider the unexpected factors who knows what could have happen more than halving what if the value of it never comes back bigger? or maybe it would grow but not big as 1 million bitcoin maybe only around 700k is more guarantee from my thinking.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 2

It's 50:50 chance in my opinion. 1 BTC = $ 1 million in 2025. In 5 years?
BTC already rank 1 in crypto, but some coins try to gets stronger in market too. So, it is all about 2 things, what can coins more offer?? and users!
when another coins, like ETH, do not forget about PI (soon will be launch) offer a good product, then crypto users will be more interest to trade using them. why i'd say that? because supply and demand effect the price too, what coins represent counts too.. and we can't under estimate those coins. 

And value or price of coins, for begginers, they will think twice to start trade using BTC that already reached approximately $11,300 (i'm talking about average financial). ETH has good value for begginers, if if this crypto world growth become large, I can say 5 years is too short for BTC reach $1 million.. and we still facing this pandemic that effected world financial.. so let's see..

• +1 2
  • +4 1

The fact of thinking that bitcoin can reach such a large amount would only indicate how bad our financial economy is currently

• -3 1
  • +2 1

16 hours ago, Mwangi said:

I think this are just stories and we need to follow certain ideas that we can think of other than bitcoin hitting a milion , I think this is just wishful thinking and though we have ideas that we can persuse , it is perfectly understandable and year there are thousands of people who are speculating on this and its true this is a perfect way to wait and see, but for me I dont think its going to get to that position

Yes mate some of these speculating predictions on the price of bitcoin are just more like wishes and advertisements procedures or tactics to drag many investors in the crypto world as they come across such article that contains predictions of btc to reach certain price like 1million in the next five or six years of which I don't think can happen.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well to prove the certainty of the above analysis which seems not to be possible, can be true. Yes! This is because Bitcoin is such a wonderful coin with one unique feature which make it too difficult to predict accurately.

And with the extreme increase in population of masses appreciating the system, various countries adopting and implementing the use of Crypto currencies, it simply means demand will rise causing the value to keep Skye rocketing to heaven.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

I don't think that the bitcoin will reach 1 million dollar because the price of the bitcoin is now a days  are 11,430.40 $ and in coming 5 years the bitcoin will goes to 20 k or 25 k $ that's the highest prediction .

You mean that man predicts the price of bitcoin would be 1 million dollars in the next 5 years?! That will not happen! You know bitcoin price haven't reached even $50K, right? How come in 5 years will reach 1 million USD?

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think this prediction is little far-stretched. According to some research I had done it is predicted that the value of of Bitcoins is going to reach about 20 thousand dollars by the end of this year. And by 2030 is going to reach $200,000. I think this information seems more likely. But you will never know if the value of Bitcoins surges to a great height it may reach high levels.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

My friend, we all hope so, but this is very difficult. It can rise to 300 thousand dollars or 400 thousand, but a million dollars is crazy, and I advise whoever owns Bitcoin to keep it for the longest possible period in order to benefit from his double profit next year.

I don’t think that anyone is thinking to invest their money and wait a full five years to see if this prediction is correct. I am against the idea of storage, but a person should trade and analyze goals to make money. I tried the idea of storing and lost more than 2000 dollars, and I have been for a 3 year waiting for the currencies to rise.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

As crypto in general is going mainstream and also Instittutional investors with Wall Street are also entering this game the BTC limited supply will be overcomed by increased demand which will ultimatelly lead to the increase of the price of BTC, however you have to have crystal ball to predict if or when will BTC reach  1 mil usd per coin as in that time maybe Fiat will never exist anymor, thus you will not able to compare value of BTC to old Fiat money as the society will be in new didgital era full of equality and prosperity.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

We all know that no one knows the future but to be sincere bitcoin cannot reach $1, million in the next 5 years to come because even at present bitcoin is currently reading $11,000 plust which is not even upto $20,000 that many people have been predicting the value before the end of the year so i think that amount is too far for bitcoin but i believe it can reach in the far future because bitcoin has good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believe Bitcoin price can go up within the few years. Bitcoin can be even more powerful than we believe so far. So many companies are reserving Bitcoin as their digital properties, if this trend keeps going, it propels BTC price to go up. 

As the price of Bitcoin continues to rise, there is no doubt that the price of Bitcoin will rise further in the future.  Because it is a valuable currency the price is never likely to fall.  So in 2025 I see its future that in the future it will cost 1 million.  If true then this price is very high and many people will want to earn Bitcoin will become a very expensive currency