Bitcoin $1 million in 2025 Prediction. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ETheHedgehog

Bitcoin $1 million in 2025 Prediction.

On 10/17/2020 at 3:56 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

that is true, and with this increase its prices are bound to increase as well, especially with Bitcoin's limited supply, and the only thing left is to make it more accessible to everyone, as there are a lot of people who are interested but not quite enough to go through the hassle of acquiring it

You are right the price of BTC is going increase day by day so that will go up high and the BTC holder will be so happy after some time I think if we hold BTC some more time so that is great way of getting more income be patient and hold it..

I think that this is a very large amount that it is difficult for Bitcoin to reach because every day many new cryptocurrencies appear that have strong projects and can compete with Bitcoin in the future.

• +2 1

In my opinion, it is impossible for Bitcoin prices to reach $ 1 million in 2025 because this matter needs to trade and invest in Bitcoin in billions of dollars, and this is difficult if Bitcoin is not supported by governments.  The price of Bitcoin in 2025 will not exceed a maximum of $ 50,000.

It may be true, but not in these years it could reach a million dollars, but in the long run due to the increase in its market value every year.

• -2 1

30 minutes ago, Mosharraf said:

yeah friend,,, i agree with you @Honny143 ,,, Bitcoin is the best currency in the world, but I've noticed over the years that bitcoin hasn't pumped much since it was dumped, but how do we know if the price of bitcoin will reach $100k, I think those who take the price of bitcoin are fake.  They are basically scammers in spreading the news, so we will be aware of these fake news, but I think by 2025, the price of Bitcoin could be $30K.

Yes @Mosharraf I agree bitcoin  good potential currency in crypto market there is no doubt, but reach 100k$ dollars within 5 years its to hard to predicts because 100k$ its really high amount,

but its happens when worldwide bitcoin accepted and lot of peoples invest in bitcoin,  then after maybe bitcoin reach 100k$ price so its too difficult to reach, but as you mention as like 30k$ dollars its reasonable and bitcoin definitely reach this price.

• -3 1

It's like a visionary dream actually. It's not possible as I believe. Because the price of the bitcoin is at 10k usd now. And it took almost 10 years to reach at this level. Then how can within 4 years it can go to 1000k or 1 M.I ts like a dreamy thought only. No one can actually trust on this theory. It can highly go at 30k usd I guess. 

• +1 1

The price of the bitcoins  always  bumps high and higher day by day. But I don't  think the market is well maintained enough to reach at that destination. It will take several  years to reach at 1 million. But there is no possibility  that it can go there. Because if the value  goes that high then the market and financial balance will not be the same. 

• +3 1

Yes, bitcoin is the best trade in the world and is even better than gold in all respects. It is more secure form of money and the best reserve assets and secured, as it is divisible, transferable, transferable and exchange, and this is what makes it more valuable than any other store of money.

Edited by SuperCrypto
  • -2 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

1 million in 5 years, very unlikely. I would take anywhere near 100k. Bitcoin might touch 1 million, but it will depend on how much it is adopted, and how easy it is to transact with Btc, it certainly is not right now. I would expect 1 million for btc may be in the year 2100

• -3 1

i don't really think that bitcoin could reach $1 million in 2025 .it estimated that it  may jump over 25000 or 30000 dollars.

that nice bro you have give very good information also I have about real vision ore about this research also i think its possible because many new peoples are getting into bitcoin ore into other coins so its demand will increase and after 6 to 6 years it can be 1 million dollar

• -5 1

This prediction of the Bitcoin price in 2025 is wrong and will not happen in my opinion, we may witness a significant rise in Bitcoin over the next five years, but it will not reach a million dollars. This is just a wish for some experts in the crypto world.

I think that this expectation is somewhat exaggerated, but at the same time it is not impossible!Because in fact we might also be witnessing a global decline in the dollar's value! I think that everyone knows that the American economy is not doing well. The chance of a drop in the dollar’s price is also very possible! On the other hand, Bitcoin has a great opportunity to rise!

The market always surprises us and it may happen. The important thing is that BTC will remain strong, since at the moment it is the most used cryptocurrency in transactions in the world.

These predictions may be hard to believe now but it is not imposible. Just look at the btc’s price history from its start to now, who would have predicted 10yrs ago that BTC will be over 12k now. 

Edited by Ryken8

Hello dear colleagues, the forecast for bitcoin from what I see in many places and experts in writing currencies also predict that within a few years it is very possible that it will reach a million dollars
Big winnings and luck for everyone
A big greeting

• +2 1

This cannot happen because Bitcoin's reaching a million dollars is not easy and it is unlikely that it will happen because reaching that amount requires many elements and components that are not present.

• +1 1

Hi

don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of Bitcoin but let's be realistic and judge fairly! I don't think this amount of rise is possible in 5 years. I think in 5 years Bitcoin will be somewhere between 15K and 45K, and 100K can be a big success It's not easy to reach , just consider global economy situation and corona virus! world has changed after corona and takes a lot of times to recover. let's be hopeful....

Edited by Tabaluga
  • +1 1

If we search on Google about predictions of bitcoin price then we will find hundreds of results which wil state that price of bitcoin wil touch 1 million or 5 million . But the authentic prediction will be those which was stated on analysis .In my point of view in next five year btc can reach at 100k.

• +1 1

I think that this predication is unrealistic prediction for Bitcoin price because The higher the cost of Bitcoin will rise, the closer the likely collapse of the Bitcoin market will be and I am sure bull seasons will not be enough to see 0.01$ per Satoshi in future. I can predict $300,000 after 20 years as a realistic investor.

• +2 1

Frankly, this number is very large, and I personally do not trust these speculations about the arrival of the Bitcoin currency for this great price. Bitcoin may grow and reach $ 30,000 in the coming years, but I do not expect it to reach a million dollars in just 5 years.

• +2 1

Yes it can be possible. Because btc is very famous currenucy in the world and it has highest rates in the all  other currencies  and now its price is above  from $16000 with two weaks it is increasing from $14000. That is the reason we can  say that it could be more than $1 milion  and it will be the  good news for that guys who have the btc and trading in btc they can make their future and they can rich by using this currency.

• Useful or interesting 1

The price of Bitcoin cannot reach a million dollars in just five years. This is impossible .. I expect its price to increase with time, but a reasonable increase commensurate with the volume of expected movement of the currency as it moves in the market now and from a period throughout its history .. The price of Bitcoin could reach in 2025 To $ 70,000 and maybe a little more.

• +2 1