How long does coins take to reach $1? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

How long does coins take to reach $1?

You have to be patient. There are people who have held cryptocurrencies for years and have made a lot of profits. In one year, the price of bitcoin rose by more than $ 40,000.

I have no idea about it. I think no body can prediction is absolutely 100% good. If the coins have high value in the trading market then we can make a good profit. Now days the crypto market is good and have good demand

I have no idea about it. I think no body can prediction is absolutely 100% good. If the coins have high value in the trading market then we can make a good profit. Now days the crypto market is good and have good demand

The matter is not known, my dear friend, but the price of cryptocurrencies is expected to rise, and thus you can make many profits thanks to the good currencies that you have kept. You should follow the useful sites to watch the prices.

• +1 1

It depends on market to what happens to all coins but i am telling that in future the price of these digital coins below the one droller it take 2 or 3 years .

• +2 1

Well my friend, maybe there are currencies that will not be able to reach this price, maybe you will have to be patient until you get the profits my friend, but the success of the currency depends from the beginning with the way it began and the way it was announced by the founders.

• +5 1

My friend, I think that there is no specific time for the coin until it becomes at a price of 1$, this needs to be a successful currency project and to the amount of investors who trust and invest in this currency so that the volume of liquidity is sufficient to raise the price of the currency.

• +3 1

Hi mate it Will make one to hold the coin for a long time to be able to make 1 dollar from litcoin we know that making huge amount of money from trading and investment in the crypto currency exchange market has to take some major steps in order to earn much money 

Welcome, my friend, the one who drives the cryptocurrency market is demand and supply. Here, the value of the currency may increase and there are currencies in its place that have not developed or increased in price.

I hope that you still keep your currencies until this year my friend, because you will be very lucky to do so after the cryptocurrencies rose and became of great importance. I hope that I had been able to work on cryptocurrencies since I heard about them several years ago.

There is no specific time for the price of the coins to rise, as some of them decrease in price or remain fixed for a long time and then disappear, and this depends on the currency project and attracting investors to invest in it in order for its price to rise.

I think that this is related to the currency project, the price of the cryptocurrency is linked to supply and demand, so if the demand for it increases, its price will rise quickly, but I think that this is a little difficult, because we all cannot trust the new currencies and do not buy them much.

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend in our time, this depends on anything to raise its price to advertising and marketing until it becomes within fame, so I think anything that is placed under the lights and the media will rise to no matter if it is encrypted currencies or others

• +2 1

Unfortunately, most coins will not reach the price of $ 1. Many projects will forever remain promising. My experience shows that a very small% of new coins will have at least some value.

No one knows how long it will take for coins to reach $1 but we can only predict and we know prediction is not true you only wish but I think it may take a long period of time but with hard working and dedication one can make it or achieve the goal within short period of time 

I also hope that the value of these alternative currencies will increase. I think it will take a long time to become worth one dollar. The reason is the large number of these currencies and the major currencies dominated the trading market.

You are right dear, I think some coins will remain stagnant even though they are store for longer time and this happen if the coins you buy has no market value or it is a dead coins already from the initial days, so we most be very careful in coins, thank you so much.

Dear we are not sure that when price become to 1 dollor . Buy if you hold some altcoin then you need to keep patience and wait for increasing for this maybe you can wait for much months . And we are not sure because it is common currency. 

It is not a matter of time, but rather features and everything related to the currency, for example some currencies arrived in a short time, while Dogecoin did not reach the dollar in more than 7 years, although it has some advantages, But at the same time, it is possible to create an unlimited number of Dogecoin currencies, so its price does not reach much.

If the power of buying that coin is 70% and the power of selling the coin is 30% while the coin has so many holders, such coin like this must took very short time to reach $1.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Dear frankly, this depends on the originator of the currency. There are currencies that have become in a short time at the top. You have to choose the correct currency. Also, this depends on the market where some currencies can reach one dollar like Dogecoin, but I think that no currency can reach one dollar This is due to the significant decline in currencies in the market, and in any case, there is no currency that has reached this price

My friend, the currency rate is volatile, and unpredictable
Perhaps within a week the currency becomes more than $ 1 and may drop below its initial value.
This depends on the currency's popularity, the extent to which people interact with it, and the extent to which it is promoted as well.
To earn money, I think you should trade in a popular and well-priced currency. Good luck

Not every currency on the market can hit $1; some currencies have already fallen in value by more than this. Furthermore, there have been currencies in the market for years that have not reached this price. All you have to do now is choose the appropriate currency for your project.

Dear for reaching a new coin to equal to one dollar is very difficult it need 10 years after working on it hard to reach equal to 1 dollar but need to  much efforts and time. First you introduce then start mining the you gradually gain profit on him.

It depends on what currency you have, there are some coins that reach 1 dollar quickly, but there are others that take years to arrive, and some of them never arrive, on the contrary they lose the little value they have and reach zero.