Bitcoin predictions end of this year - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Bitcoin predictions end of this year

9 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

The market flunctuations was high yesterday I was surprised too when I see the price at 13k unexpectedly. I don't imagine to see high rise in the price but cryptoworld is always Volatile. I loose about 250$ because I like to trading arbitrage but the price was to fast.

I also have the same problem. I have already sold my bitcoins. I'm a fan of day trading but I don't know how can I trade everyday with such high prices? I can't make sure to sell my BTC for profit if I buy it at $13K. This condition is like heaven for holders but not satisfying for traders like me. I'm waiting for BTC to crash as low as $10.000 before I start buying again.

• +3 1

20 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Well there are many other cryptocurrency tokens that are also good  for arbitrage. It is possible to use them and also some Altcoins. There are sometimes you need to skip the Altcoins you listed because when the market is much Volatile it leads to failure and huge lose in the market. At that point just search of other currencies using the coingeko or coinmarketcap.

You have made a good point mate and since we have many options then we need to utilize the chances that we come across in order to earn some profit to our various wallets since that is what we are all chasing, thank you for that update.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

we come across in order to earn some profit to our various wallets since that is what we are all chasing, thank you for that update.

Well, you are welcome my friend don't worry we are here to help each other with advice that are useful ☺️. I will keep doing the best I can to keep sharing more useful topics in the forum.

Bitcoin will touch at the end of the 2020 is the high price almost 20,000$ and in 2021 the Bitcoin will go up more high and high and it touches almost the 200,000$. This time bull is a very high bull and the coins holders will make great profit.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

21 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Well, you are welcome my friend don't worry we are here to help each other with advice that are useful ☺️. I will keep doing the best I can to keep sharing more useful topics in the forum.

That is indeed a true sign of a good contributor in the forum and i hope we grow older together with the forum so that we can work as a team to keep developing the forum untill it got to the level of bitcointalk which is currently recognized as the best site that pays for publication.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

All this good news that comes in the interest of Bitcoin, which confirms to us its rise at the end of the year, and we really hope that the price reaches more than 20 thousand dollars. It is a useful and good matter for every trader and investor in this field

Is possible through an analyse they can predict the approximation of Bitcoin price at the end of this year, but unfortunately not all depend about the situation economy or the cryptocurrency market evolution, there are others factors extra out of analyse, like Corona virus can affect the price if it comes the second wave.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

However this year economy is quite the complication the guessing possiblity would be around 50% and lower as i would expect a unexpected events of happening and it would probably lower and chances of it getting bigger is smaller.

• +2 1

18 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

forum untill it got to the level of bitcointalk which is currently recognized as the best site that pays for publication.

As you can see the forum had keep  improving day by day I hope we it continue that's  way to come up with latest features to the feature. We hope to see more users that will help with great contributions too.

This year prediction is very good and i hope that at the end of 2020 market will touch the 20,000$ and i hope that in 2021 end year market will touch the high price like 200,000$ and that time the other ALT coins will touch the sky also.

BetFury                                                   

5 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

As you can see the forum had keep  improving day by day I hope we it continue that's  way to come up with latest features to the feature. We hope to see more users that will help with great contributions too.

That is my wish also because currently we have more than 200,000 plus registered members in this forum which is just within a year of starting this forum, definately before another year we shall have more contributors who can help us in the development of this great forum.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

If that thing would happen, that the bitcoin would possibly be able to reach 20k usd or more, I think I might able to make it to have a single btc. That was actually my goal in my entire existence in crypto currency. I would like to have at least a single btc so that I could only focus on trading and not to this kind of forum anymore. I guess what is happening right now is what dictates the crypto currency to become like this which is kind of good for me since I wanted to generate more profit while I am stuck in my own room.

• +3 1

18 hours ago, Mosharraf said:

@tienda.... Bitcoin is the best and most expensive currency.  The demand for Bitcoin is increasing day by day.  In fact, the price of Bitcoin depends on supply and demand.  I think the price of Bitcoin will increase towards the end of the year.  I think the more bitcoin users buy, the higher the price of bitcoin.  Do you agree with me

@Mosharraf you are right it is such expensive but as my experience it will goes up because as you can see it is increasing day by day so it will be better to buy more and wait for sometimes after the specific time it will be in the moon and many holder will be get a huge profit and am agree with you it will be high price in the end of the year..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, Mark wood said:

@Mosharraf you are right it is such expensive but as my experience it will goes up because as you can see it is increasing day by day so it will be better to buy more and wait for sometimes after the specific time it will be in the moon and many holder will be get a huge profit and am agree with you it will be high price in the end of the year..

@Mark wood yah there has a chance that btc will hit up 15k usd end of this year due to accept paypal btc payment...  Which lead lot of Paypal user buy btc and store it in paypal.. Though the market is in crash and its going to be like down trend but the btc trading volume still high due to lot of buyer of btc.. You can btc market cap where 66% crypto member buying btc..  Its the chance btc price can go high..               

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Bitcoin is very top rated coin... Bitcoin price is increasing day by day.... You will see bitcoin price must reach $ 20k in the end of year...  So dont worry friend... I suggest you earn more and more bitcoin...   

This is all very positive predictions and what I also see in the charts is that bitcoin can reach $20,000 before the year ends. It is very bullish lately and what I read are news that we haven't heard ever. Corporations, Banks, institutions. These were not in the game before and since they joined it means that we have to hold.

• +3 1

I have seen exchanges stop trading after price starts rising very fast. This is a supression of price because institutions need to buy. These funds are pensions and government organizations that have many billions that don't know where to invest. Bitcoin and Ethereum are giving them a great investment today, banks have seen this and will soon be on their investments too, but price is kept low right now to allow everybody to enter. It will be 15k in a month and maybe stay there and reach 20k in March 2021.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I believe that the consequences of halving have begun to manifest themselves now and the price may rise to 15K dollars by the end of the year.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

The important thing about this issue is that they are positive predictions, to this date the BTC has reached $ 14,000, in my opinion it will close close to $ 20,000.00 and with a good future for 2021. This currency will continue to be the mother of crypto and the most important thing is that if it goes up, the other currencies will have that trend.

• +2 1

I don't know where it will end but I tell you one thing if you are in cash right now buy the f dip. There is nothing else to do than that and if you don't buy the dip you are no trader or not a good investor.

• +3 1

Looking at how the market keeps rising it will probably be $30,000 until the end of the year. I think this will be even more appealing and 2021 everybody will be again in Bitcoin as prices will keep rising. This unless some big investor gets scared and sells a lot.

On 10/23/2020 at 4:03 PM, malik6314193 said:

Agree with you this year is best for crypto investors. As we see on the start of year price of bitcoin go down to 3800$ and then move up to 10000$. Now it have crossed the 13k .

I also make search and find that bitcoin is going to cross 20000$ in December of this year. So i think it is best time to buy and hold bitcoin. 

This is the good topic for also the other members and investors whom they are interested in the Bitcoin market. In the last couple of months the price and the demand of the Bitcoin was not enough due to covid _19 effects. But in the end of the 2020 it will turns up and at the peak level of price will reaches. Because Bitcoin effects the economy of the many countries.

I just bought the dip today and I felt lucky to buy at 13k, I don't know why they brought the price down probably some whale that had in mind that the market was not very bullish, or had no idea as usualy when to hold. Price is going to $100k maybe even a million after five or ten years. Who really is selling today  makes a big mistake.

• +1 1

Just outside of the crypto gates right now there are millions of investors waiting. They think that prices will drop and wait to buy but prices will not drop again. And those waiting today will buy at 20k so be ready and don't make a mistake to not hold bitcoin or be in cash. Don't sell yet, the best is yet to come.

• +3 1

The way we are rising I think a new ATH will happen before the new year, maybe during Christmas, it will give a good gift to everyone of us that held all this time. I think some whales wait for 20k to dump and it can go down a lot but if another big dip happens I'm buying all I can and so will everyone.

Edited by annayks
  • +2 1