Bitcoin predictions end of this year - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Bitcoin predictions end of this year

901972453_images(33).jpeg.79e98590395cfa6e030863eb94449365.jpeg

This year has been so great and much unique base on understatement 😊. There comes up with lots of updates about predictions and what affects the cryptoworld by the deadly diseases known to many here if you can recall that is name the pandemic covid-19. Without any stability, Bitcoin has continued to rise and fall in price this year at a steady pace which due to that many investors are likely happy to see the volatility. 

Here are some predictions from some experts. I will explain briefly on what they said about the Bitcoin price and what they predicts. 

BLOOMBERG

Bloomberg-768x256.jpg.5e8d7e17e8dd805963c0d57b007fc47d.jpg

This name is known by many traders that studies and follow predictions of experts. Bloomberg had been a so fanous/popular most of his predictions goes 80-90% correct. Bloomberg had cracked out buzz for its $20,000 bitcoin price prediction this year. This predictions was stated in June 2020 edition were "Bloomberg Crypto Galaxy Index" takes a report, at which Bloomberg analyst also argued that there is something that needs to go wrong for bitcoin not to acknowledge at this time.

He Therefore says;

That analyst believes bitcoin has the upper hand against competing assets like gold, commodities, Nasdaq, and crude oil. The analyst also sees potential in bitcoin futures and Tether.

Picture-1-624w460h.jpeg.26bce47b04b09d709cf22ead355537a7.jpeg

Absolutely he was right at area if we consider on previous bitcoin price trends. It seems so unfortunate were there supposed Bitcoin to be rising above $20,000 by the end of the year. There is great effect and reflection of price on Bitcoin when there was rise in the fuel price by rise of digital currency. That is briefly prediction from bloomberg now we are checking more predictions from"Max Keiser".

MAX KEISER PREDICTIONS

MAX-KEISER-768x256.jpg.cda8ec035e24860a6772419cec507a0d.jpg

He is so genius also popular as bloomberg, he is a Crypto analyst. Max Keiser from his predictions had being so optimistic in his price prediction for bitcoin. In a series of tweets were he explained with diagram on chat on July 27. Max Keiser Report host made a prediction that BTC/USD was headed for about $100,000 after a correction period of around $28,000 estimately and respectively.

Max Keiser later in July makes an updated to some of his price prediction after seeing bitcoin rise above $10,000 and keeps pending within this range above $10,000. 

Now we will take a look  straight forward on more predictions from the citiBank...

CITIBANK PREDICTIONS

Citybank-768x256.jpg.a805a542e44fdb290f3f2937843a1e75.jpg

Citibank as known from few traders has being among one of the most optimistic price predictions for bitcoin among major institutes in cryptocurrency predictions.Citibank also comes up with their predictions were they predicts bitcoin will reach a price of $120k in the future 2021 but only if it movement had meets a specific requirements over most of coming weeks and months. From his tweets on twitter you can check out.

As learned from the Citibank previous predictions from 2016 predictions also have a believe on the bitcoin price must test the price of $13k before it continues to keep rising close to its range in 2021, previously and very ultimately to be rising to $120k at some level of price in 2021 or beyond.

ELLIOT WAVE PREDICTION

Elliot Wave  are most used by  analyst to study the Bitcoin chat. The analyst that using the eliot wave  were able to  conclude by correcting the prediction that Bitcoin price can hits a fall $3,000  at the end of 2020 which seems to be a Mistake. The Elliot   comes up with a Theory so frequently to criticized for its stability on many aspects and reasons. It was so much subjective and questionable than any other models. Hence, the technical analysts that was used by the Elliot Theory was to determine the most part of the market cycles and to also spot bearish and bullish trends.

Note: Whenever an analysts/predictor talk about the markets going through ‘8 waves’, they are discussing about a chance talking about Elliot Waves and as well as the Elliot Wave Theory. 586487215_images(37).jpeg.8ab44eba23370a842c3e6419b36564a3.jpegAnalysts had fully interpret these waves in different verses and opinion personally. so there’s no concrete Elliot Wave bitcoin price predictions.

Therefore as traders we need to be so optimistic in following predictions because not all predictions are merely true. I advice making analysis with clear investigation about the chart before following any predictions.

You are all Welcome to cryptotalk 😊 stay tune for more updates. Share us your opinion regarding the topic and alsoask questions. Thanks more for your response and contribution to this topic as well to the forum at large.

Happy to learn you friends especially friend @rekterthanks for getting me aware of some Mistakes.

Edited by Babubu609

It really been a while I have read something like this in this forum, since the airdrop stuff happen ,most posts are not encouraging, but posts from senior members are always worth reading 

• +1 1

They all made the predictions base on there knowledge and experience about the field of Cryptocurrency and we hope to see the best out of bitcoin before the end of the year because bitcoin is currently reading $11,500 which is a fair price but we hope to see more improvement before 2020 ends. Good luck to all investors.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

The analyst also sees potential in bitcoin futures and Tether.

This jumped on my eye. What's the potential with Tether exactly? As a trading pair or company? This doesn't seem to make any sense, so maybe it's taken out of some context.

Edited by rekter
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

I am very optimistic this year, despite the difficult times that we have gone through and the crises, the market is still stable and currencies are making profits, increasing their value and increasing demand for them

• +2 1

Well you have supported the aforementioned analysis with relevant, persuasive facts and detail explanation  but yet to convince me to buy in to their ideas, views that BTC may hits $20'000 before the end of this year of 2020. This is too difficult in short. Thank you for raising up this kind of topic for discussion, more grease to your elbow @Babubu609

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Many Cryptocurrency experts have been posting different predictions about the future price of bitcoin which most of them said that bitcoin will hit $20,000 before the end of 2020 and it is not as if i am going against there predictions but from my own point of view it will be very difficult for bitcoin to reach $20,000 this year and the highest amount i think bitcoin can reach is $15,000 because bitcoin has been deep affected by the pandemic which has also left the value to be fluctuating within the range of $10,000 and $11,000 since last month but let hope for best anyway.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

These are quite big guns predictions who can move any new person where most of people have experienced the last BTC Bull and relay at prediction. People invested insanely where BTC hit $20K and after that it begin start falling. 

Those prediction now can give full picture of price rising they are just stating big figures and year which is not comes yet. Where we are still in 2020 and can't see big improvement in crypto market. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/16/2020 at 5:31 PM, Babubu609 said:

ELLIOT WAVE PREDICTION

Elliot Wave had made his own analysis and conclude his prediction that Bitcoin price can hits $3,000 Bitcoin by the end of 2020. The Elliot Wave  comes up with a Theory so frequently to criticized for its stability on many aspects and reasons. It was so much subjective and questionable than any other models. Hence, the technical analysts that was used by thethe Elliot WaveTheory was to determine the most part of the market cycles and to also spot bearish and bullish trends.

One more thing...

Maybe this is an error in translaton But Elliot Wave is not a person. Person who invented Elliot wave theory was called Ralph Nelson Elliott and he is long dead by now so i was just interested that who was the analyst that made this prediction of BTC goin $3k by end of this year? And was this an old analysis? Because at this point this outcome sounds very unlikely. Any source would be nice.

Edited by rekter
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

I think bitcoin is going to sustain its price to at around the 12 K mark that is one of it the truth is we need follow the good things that happens to us , and one of them is to make sure that we are able to understand such value in the end  and the price to me will be at 12k and not more or less

• +1 2
  • +4 1

On 10/16/2020 at 5:31 PM, Babubu609 said:

ELLIOT WAVE PREDICTION

Elliot Wave had made his own analysis and conclude his prediction that Bitcoin price can hits $3,000 Bitcoin by the end of 2020. The Elliot Wave  comes up with a Theory so frequently to criticized for its stability on many aspects and reasons. It was so much subjective and questionable than any other models. Hence, the technical analysts that was used by thethe Elliot WaveTheory was to determine the most part of the market cycles and to also spot bearish and bullish trends.

Brother @Babubu609 honestly, i hope BTC price may reach $15K at the end of this year. Though am not sure because i thought it would be $13K in October, we never know though!

Elliot Wave prediction will not happen at all! Since bitcoin passed March-May and grow, it will not drop again even to $7000 this year.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

54 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

Brother @Babubu609 honestly, i hope BTC price may reach $15K at the end of this year. Though am not sure because i thought it would be $13K in October, we never know though!

I am also among those who believe anything between $12K and $13K is more likely to happen until the end of 2020. Yesterday and the day before it, there was a good rush of purchase orders which helped bitcoin to exceed $12.000 mark once more and if this trend keeps moving, BTC will stay above $12K and there is a hope of slight increase but $20K is extremely optimistic based on current situation. Whatever happens, I just stop and wait for a bear market to buy because buying now is risky when the prices are high.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

7 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

I just stop and wait for a bear market to buy because buying now is risky when the prices are high

Exactly I have the same thought but I stay tuned for the nearest movement. The year is yet to end so the crypto market cannot be predicted now we need to give be focuse and vigilant.

@Babubu609 Picture-1-624w460h.jpeg.26bce47b04b09d709cf22ead355537a7.jpeg.013a6707723ae466d314954ff1c31ff0.jpegThanks dear friend for the topic you made it will help us to stay tuned on what to expect from bitcoin price in the near future and as for me I stand with those predicting that the price will hit 20k before the end of this year or in early 2021 by looking at the chart you shared.

• +3 1

My experience about the field of Cryptocurrency and we hope to see the best out of bitcoin before the end of the year because bitcoin is currently reading $13,500 which is a fair price but we hope to see more improvement before 2020 ends.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

18 hours ago, rekter said:

One more thing...

Maybe this is an error in translaton But Elliot Wave is not a person. Person who invented Elliot wave theory was called Ralph Nelson Elliott and he is long dead by now so i was just interested that who was the analyst that made this prediction of BTC goin $3k by end of this year? And was this an old analysis? Because at this point this outcome sounds very unlikely. Any source would be nice.

Hey @rekter thanks for the correction, I am not so good in speaking language that is why at times I made mistake. But from what I am trying to say is that many analyst use the eliot wave to study the chat in other to predict it. The prediction of eliot that said the price should hit $3000k was a mistake were the analyst explained from the area to correct the prediction of Bitcoin falling to the price $3000k.

I can share a reference for clear understanding mate: 

https://thekatynews.com/2020/09/09/bitcoin-price-predictions-2020-best-btc-in-usd-forecasts/

@George10 this are merely all predictions but we stay tuned to see how the movements goes as the year is yet to end.

17 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Elliot Wave prediction will not happen at all! Since bitcoin passed March-May and grow, it will not drop again even to $7000 this year.

I don't expect something to go like that because Bitcoin had passed this phase with good price, but analyst had tried the best to make correction about this that this will not happen as was mistakenly predicted.

dont get me wrong I want bitcoin to go to high prices indeed, but the thing is we are not yet there, we still early and would need bigger liquidity to push us back up to above 20k, and so far i dont see that liquidity coming in yet.

• +2 1

23 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Exactly I have the same thought but I stay tuned for the nearest movement. The year is yet to end so the crypto market cannot be predicted now we need to give be focuse and vigilant.

This is a big confusion and I have no solution for that. Yesterday, I sold my bitcoin at $11.900 because I thought it is dangerous to hold it any longer. Now, I am surprised to see that bitcoin has come so close to $13K but at least I'm happy that I didn't lose anything and I could exit the market with a slight profit. The big question is that how can we make profit from bitcoin these days? Do you dare to buy right now? There is no guarantee that we can sell it later at a higher value because this price range (Between $11K and $13K) is rarely seen in the history of BTC.

• +2 1

Agree with you this year is best for crypto investors. As we see on the start of year price of bitcoin go down to 3800$ and then move up to 10000$. Now it have crossed the 13k .

I also make search and find that bitcoin is going to cross 20000$ in December of this year. So i think it is best time to buy and hold bitcoin. 

On 10/22/2020 at 7:47 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

There is no guarantee that we can sell it later at a higher value because this price range (Between $11K and $13K) is rarely seen in the history of BTC

The market flunctuations was high yesterday I was surprised too when I see the price at 13k unexpectedly. I don't imagine to see high rise in the price but cryptoworld is always Volatile. I loose about 250$ because I like to trading arbitrage but the price was to fast.

I think dear Brothers and colleagues of this great forum that bitcoin could get there near Christmas over 15,000 dollars without much effort, there is nothing more to see how it goes
Luck and big winnings
A big greeting to the whole community

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

The market flunctuations was high yesterday I was surprised too when I see the price at 13k unexpectedly. I don't imagine to see high rise in the price but cryptoworld is always Volatile. I loose about 250$ because I like to trading arbitrage but the price was to fast.

Sorry for the lose mate, that is the main reason why i always to engage myself in long time Investment because bitcoin is too expensive which can make one lose huge money and for that reason i think making use of the likes of litecoin,xrp and ethereum will be much better in arbitrage trading but still I believe you can recover the lose if you hold the remaining coins for long time because bitcoin is a promising coin which can recover at anytime.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

which can make one lose huge money and for that reason i think making use of the likes of litecoin,xrp and ethereum will be much better in arbitrage trading

Well there are many other cryptocurrency tokens that are also good  for arbitrage. It is possible to use them and also some Altcoins. There are sometimes you need to skip the Altcoins you listed because when the market is much Volatile it leads to failure and huge lose in the market. At that point just search of other currencies using the coingeko or coinmarketcap.

@Babubu609 Bloomberg is the one that I'm following and I do believe. Currently seeing the market situation I'm too bullish on Bitcoin and it will break the ATH this year for sure.

I do believe such because of PayPal accepting Crypto and rumours to buy BitGo too, Public companies are investing in Bitcoin as safe heaven and remember the inflanation on USD, it's going to affect the USD badly and USD dump is sure sooner. And seeing all these factors I think it's going 25-30k in this bull run.

7 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

The market flunctuations was high yesterday I was surprised too when I see the price at 13k unexpectedly. I don't imagine to see high rise in the price but cryptoworld is always Volatile

@Babubu609 Stay Updated with Crypto world, With such big announcement from Paypaland you are surprised for btc crossing 13k? Now everyone is waiting for Bull Run and being surprised when btc crossings 13k seems weak active in Crypto world.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,