Virtual Mining - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ranaabdu

Virtual Mining

In order to explain what the meaning of Bitcoin mining has to be an example on the ground, and our example here applies to gold, that is, extracting gold and extracting the latter requires time, effort, specific equipment and a specific place in order to obtain fines from it. You may be able to mine bitcoin from your device only, but mining requires very powerful processors, you may lose your device at the expense of 0,0000025 BTC only because your device could not use Bitcoin mining software, Windows programs, etc. etc.

And as you know, Bitcoin is a digital currency that is used on the Internet only, and this means that it does not have a physical presence, so to speak, compared to other international currencies, but what matters to us in this matter is how it works and extracts it.

Bitcoin is extracted on the Internet by free software that uses complex and documented mathematical operations, and anyone with special equipment can invest their time to produce the currency, but at a limited rate that is easy to predict in the future.

Not only that, but also the movement of transferring or converting the currency between users via the Internet is monitored and shared, and the transaction is documented with an electronic signature that cannot be changed, falsified or deleted, after which the information is stored on the Internet without recording any personal data.
 The most important requirements that are usually used in the extraction of bitcoin currency are devices with fast processors such as modern computers or servers used by major companies or devices that are now manufactured specifically for this task

i try many site for virtual mining but all it's not profitable almost goes to the payment and you get nothing after all.

Cryptocurrency trading involves speculating on price movements through a CFD trading account, or buying and selling the major currencies over an exchange. You will find ah

I have never worked with virtual mining, I decided to give Yobit the opportunity when it comes to this issue, I hope to have good results and be able to share them in the community

Yobit Vmining has been profitable. The Minex token price has dropped significantly though. It seems that everyone was holding their tokens which was driving the price up but as people started to liquidate their Minex, it snowballed as everyone watched the price dropping and created an avalanche. I’m convinced the price will rise again when people stop dumping their Minex out of fear that the token will be worth nothing.