Tokens For Browsing - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Tokens For Browsing

1. We can earn presearch tokens by browsing with presearch browser.
2. We can earn netbox tokens when we using nexbox browser.
3. We can earn basic attention tokens (bat) if we using the brave browser.
Are there any browsers we can earn tokens or any cryptocurrencies like this?

This is a great information for all those person who join newly crypto currency and new entrance in crypto currency market. Your message is more useful for those person who want to earn profit and invest for profit purpose.

• +4 1

12 minutes ago, Bikash Baniya said:

I have been using Presearch as the alternative to the google search and have collected to about 2500 Presearch coins. This will be surely valuable in the future as the crypto market turns back to it's bullish behavior. So, i have been waiting for that moment and i will sell all of it and convert it to real cash money.

I haven't tried getting a presearch token, can you provide a web address for me to learn about the presearch project? If I feel confident I will definitely follow

Thanks for sharing this information it could be very useful information for the beginners i have worked as brave publisher and earned good amount of BAT Tokens and also i have earned tokens for using presesarch but i have not used netbox i think it will also be legit like other two

This is a good information what you are sharing here, but I have already tried Brave browser nothing of rewards, about the others you are mentioned here this is the first time when I heard about, so I will try them.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I used presearch browser in the past and it was a long road of many months filling up the daily requirements. 

I managed to reach around 1500 presearch and withdraw 1000 of them as they changed the rules in the meantime. I sold these for 40$ around May this year and I was lucky to do so, as price went really low after that. I also stopped using it because they went with really strict rules and wasn't of value any more.

• +4 1

There are several more sites that provide token earning. But they are worth a closer look, sometimes there are fake ones. 

About presearch coin, I know it but the problem is that you can earn a lot just 0.25 coin per one search, and the withdraw limit is high which 100 coin, and bat coin I didn't try it so far 

• +3 1

I don't know if there is any kind of browser that we can earn tokens. Only I know is the brave browser, but they now require KYC in order to earn BAT.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/25/2019 at 6:00 PM, rjroshan said:

I think the list you shared is all the good ones. I dont know further about it. But question is that these browsers are paying very less. And also withdrawal is too much difficult to take. 

Brave browser is one of the best browser. It is a very fast browser and you can earn easily by browsing this browse. Besides this brave token is too much promising token.    

These browsers are not giving it freely those coin they are giving it for collection of data.They take your browsing data and  use it for many purposes .Its good to avoid these browsers for few coins which are leaking your privacy .

One of the best browsers is Brave browser. It's a very fast browser and by browsing with this browser you can easily earn. In addition brave token is too promising.

Edited by Hafijul Islam

Frankly, I use the two browsers together to try it and I can say that the Netbox browser is better in terms of payment and small size as well and does not consume a lot of device resources unlike the Brave browser which does not pay me and consumes a lot of the resources of my device.

i was using presearch and something happen with that and stopped making coins.still the brave browser i am using but not getting reward for a long time.thanks for netbox i will start using this from today and hope i can make better amount

14 hours ago, rjroshan said:

They didn't collect our data. But there are so many apps collecting our data without giving us nothing, there are so many extensions collecting our data giving us nothing and there are so many websites collecting our data giving us nothing. But those browsers have given more than $100,000,0 sharing with all users. But our data is secured as small counties. Small countries will  not gain even paid surveys. Company wants big countries data. One of my friends withdraws from his brave rewards $8500 to Binance wallet. even without using the computer. he only used referral commission. brave browser gave $5 for one referral. Remember "you will not bite by every barking dog"

I  am telling you from experience.you can search on it.I have installed brave browser and read all their clause .You can see they use your data for  farms.i am telling you truth.

That is fantastic details for the fresh cryptocurrency classes and also organizations inside the cryptocurrency industry. The concept will be a lot more beneficial for many who desire to generate income and also make investments.

How much bat we can earn by using brave browser? 

7 minutes ago, Alensam said:

I dont trust the netbox project it looks fishy to me. I prefer using brave browser to earn some bat tokens

How much you earn from brave browser? Kindly share. 

6 minutes ago, rjroshan said:

Its defense on your location. As an Asian country member, we are not able to qualify much rewarded for so may format of online business for now. But with brave, you have a golden chance to make even more than $1000 within a month because we can buy referrals from pico workers and rapid workers for very little cost if you looking to join the brave rewards program. 

Is 5 usd for every referral or for a country based referral? 

7 minutes ago, Alensam said:

Usally 7 or 8 each month with the ads brave browser show and with referrals that cross the 60 to 100 dollar mark sometimes

It means approx 8 to 10 usd per month? 

The token obtained from the results of an internet browser is very useful. Because we can do browsing on the internet with joy at the same time get tokens from each exploration result.

I knew about the Presearch browser and the brave browser. The brave browser pays. I earned from Presearch browser many days before. I want to know is it still paying? I don't know about the netbox browser. So please enlight me to some extent. Is it a legit browser and withdrawal limit is very high or normal? 

• Useful or interesting 1

57 minutes ago, rjroshan said:

Using a brave browser doesn't look at only money but using a brave browser you will get more quality services more than money. Very light and fast browser with maximum security and also built with standing ad blocker and time saver performing with your device very softly.

Thanks for sharing all of this. 

On 12/25/2019 at 2:00 PM, rjroshan said:

Good info that can be very useful for ushering newbies into how to start earning in cryptoworld. I have brave browser, but not been using it, because been used to Google chrome, but what's the point, they collect my data without paying a dime, so why not I try one of these browsers!