Tokens For Browsing - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Tokens For Browsing

I don't have much faith in these types of browsers I don't know if they track our navigation, however to get the bats from good browsers via uphold you need kyc, then we would also have to try cryptotab browser...

I think that you have mentioned the most important browsers that we can use to earn tokens, but for a browser  brave, I have used them before but I did not win it any tokens that might need a special strategy in order to make a profit

Above these i only knows about brave browser but you did a good job to make this topic. I will use others two browsers also and try to earn from these. 

There are also browsers to win Ripple and other currencies, but these browsers pay very little quantities, you can not get them to cash and withdraw them easily, but you will need a long time. I prefer using official browsers like Chrome

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This browser appears to be interesting since it pays you to browse. New browsers are adding one of the features in order to get a certain value from their currency. I offer you one of them, one of which is Breve. This browser pays you for viewing ads and other features. There are other endless browsers

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 12/25/2019 at 7:00 PM, rjroshan said:

1. We can earn presearch tokens by browsing with presearch browser.
2. We can earn netbox tokens when we using nexbox browser.
3. We can earn basic attention tokens (bat) if we using the brave browser.
Are there any browsers we can earn tokens or any cryptocurrencies like this?

These are some popular platform which I also know about it. I don't have any other information like this kind of project. But I will find it. Because it's too easy to earn.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

In my opinion, brave browser is the best that pays you for using their product, I tried to find some similar to it or even better but there is just no such browser.

We don't have any browsers that are as excellent as this browsers you mentioned, especially the BAT tokens that have higher reward than others browser

I think the best project among them is the Brave Browser Project, as it has found great support and has partnered with many important Crypto projects, I suspect that the Brave Browser will outperform Chrome in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/20/2020 at 11:25 PM, Maliyekkal said:

You can learn browsing token from many platforms some of them are network browser .you can also get BAT coins by browsing from Brave browser. You can earn money from BAT coins.its vey good.

that's true brave is one of the biggest internet browser after Google chrome I am using this browser since last 4 months my experience is very good with this browser 

Yes you can earn a token just by using your bat browser. When I first heard about this, I never believed it but when I started using it, it prove me wrong. All you need to do is set bat browser as your default browser and start using it for your browsing app. 

The crypto world contains a large number of browsers that give their own codes to users in exchange for conducting research inside their search field. One of the best of these browsers is a brave browser and I advise everyone to use it and frankly I have no idea about other browsers providing this service and you can find these browsers By searching inside Google or YouTube

I don't think that you can earn a lot money there because there are many scams out there but I hope the one you said is legitimate but I never tried any of that.

Yes that's true we can actually earn tokens From this browsers you mentioned, I don't know of any other ones, but the token this browsers give out is low if converted to bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

So it's so much thank you for sharing this information with everyone personally I've used two of the three options it provides in your theme which are the presearch extension that pays us just to search and the brave browser and I can recommend them 

There are many different browsers that allow you to get money for using them! But the main thing is not to stumble on a Scam project that will mine on your computer! Once I downloaded such a browser, it was unpleasant!

• +4 1

Actually we can make a profit, but unfortunately, given the financial return from this matter, we find that it is somewhat small. I hope that there are sites that pay with stronger currencies.

On 12/25/2019 at 9:00 PM, rjroshan said:

1. We can earn presearch tokens by browsing with presearch browser.
2. We can earn netbox tokens when we using nexbox browser.
3. We can earn basic attention tokens (bat) if we using the brave browser.
Are there any browsers we can earn tokens or any cryptocurrencies like this?

I don't think that there is a browser like this will be launched because if something like this has been created, the coin that this browser will be giving will be having a very low value and it might destroy the future of that coin.

6 hours ago, Mansharazila said:

I have not in actuality heard of this cool and amazing stuffs of yours and optimistically i am leaving to cause it a try. 

You will waste hours of your time daily for something that might or might not pay you an extremely small amount that is not worth the trouble. My advice to you is not to try this service which treats its members as slaves and lowers payments once reaching close to withdrawing. You will spend months perhaps more than a year and if you manage to withdraw price would have dipped even further as the founders own most of their useless tokens.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, BTC Future said:

You will waste hours of your time daily for something that might or might not pay you an extremely small amount that is not worth the trouble. My advice to you is not to try this service which treats its members as slaves and lowers payments once reaching close to withdrawing. You will spend months perhaps more than a year and if you manage to withdraw price would have dipped even further as the founders own most of their useless tokens.

Yes, it will definitely be having a small payments since browsing is not a big deal for all of us now a days. It is imposible for all of us to earn though browsing because the owner of that browser will be bankrupted within a month.

• +1 2

there are many available sites which can pay you for browsing their site and completing some task that may be watching the advertisements and also they fix some daily limit of advertisement. And the payments is not as in cryptotalk

Am using brave browser and i really enjoying to use it because i earn BAT tokens for just browsing. Though am not earn that much amount but at least it helps me with internet bills.

I believe that brave browser is really well and paying a good amount to its user's . personally i also used it with some friends .

presearch didn't pay a good amount , or its price fall very badily at this time .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Yes this is another exceptional advantages for choosing some specific browser to use and be earning double coins, meaning earning Crypto tokens from the browser and earning from site you choose to participate. My main browsers for earning double coins are

Brave and Crypto tab browser they are tested and trusted, and  profitable

i heard about earning from browsers before but i don't know why but i couldn't trust them , in case they really give profits what about your personal data you use in the browser ? we don't know if it is being stolen or not

• +1 1