Tokens For Browsing - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rjroshan

Tokens For Browsing

Wow i just got to know that this three browsers pay me for using them. Thank you for this valuable information, now i can earn some extra money as well as i browse on them.

I love using brave cause bat tokens is a great and strong token, it been around for some time and it is trading at a good price better that presearch and net token, brave is also faster and provide better privacy than the rest.

The only thing I am aware of and familiar of is about the browser brave. As of now I am currently using brave just for video streaming because it blocks ads, also since I'm not really using brave for a lot of surfing, I really don't earn a lot of BAT Tokens.

Yes I started last year using it, and it paid me as little and wit time  they stooped giving me some good adverts so am no longer being paid, plus I saw that when you use it and another browser that is open then it makes it very difficult for us to earn anything, it becomes very slow

Yes I think Brave browser is the best browser to use and besides getting token bat in following their campaign. Yes, at the moment their trading volatility is quite high, it is really well utilized. Yes I really like this project to stay in a safe and profitable position going forward.

If you get tokens for browsing then its too good because you are getting a platform where you earn tokens for browsing ,like you can visit different sites and complete your works and earn,like in presearch you get .25 per search but you have to complete 1000 tokens to get payout ,if your level is 7 then it 70% ,6 then 60% or below only level 8  has 80% to 100% payout at anytime ,and you can earn 8 token per day and total you can search is 32 per day

i heard about brave browser and presearch.brave was awesome but now you need to have uphold wallet to receive bat tokens and uphold wallet needs kyc and presearch needs  a lot of time to be able to withdraw.i didn't know about netbox and it will be great if you give more information about it.

26 minutes ago, firozkabir said:

I think we can earn presearch tokens by browsing with presearch browser.We can earn netbox tokens when we using nexbox browser.We can earn basic attention tokens if we using the brave browser..

But it's not big money like if you trade or mine something

I don’t advise using browsers to make money and expand in the same way - it carries a danger to your data, I’ll say from myself that it’s better to avoid this, the income is not great before the risk.

True, our browsing activities on the internet get rewards in the form of cryptocurrency, it is one example of a mutually beneficial relationship. I only heard about Netbox now, how do I get started?

23 minutes ago, Ssshakil said:

I really want this project to be in a safe and profitable place to go forward.And Zeno is the best project.

thanks for that

I haven't even found any google results for a cryptocurrency project called Zeno, can you tell us what it's about? It might be related to browsing.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

May I know the difference between tokens and coins? Because until now I confused to this two term or maybe they're the same I guess. But for me, if this browsers can help user in earning money I guess I can try this.

On 12/25/2019 at 2:00 PM, rjroshan said:

1. We can earn presearch tokens by browsing with presearch browser.
2. We can earn netbox tokens when we using nexbox browser.
3. We can earn basic attention tokens (bat) if we using the brave browser.
Are there any browsers we can earn tokens or any cryptocurrencies like this?

Presearch browser? Presearch is a search engine and not a browser. Presearch is currently paying 0.5 PRE for each search using it's newly developed search engine and 0.25  PRE if you use Google or any other search engine embedded on the site. Presearch is also tradeable on Yobit with the acronym PRS. 

11 hours ago, gaicirc said:

I overseen to reach round 1500 presearch and pull lower back 1000 of them as they changed the guidelines in the meantime . I sold those for 40$ around May this 12 months and I turned into lucky to accomplish that, as fee went genuinely moo after that. I moreover ceased making use of it due to the fact that they went with certainly strict regulations and wasn't of esteem any greater.

This is due to the frequency with which you use the search engine. Presearch detest people that only use the search engine for the sole purpose of getting PRE coins.

9 hours ago, lican said:

I haven't attempted getting a presearch token, can you deliver an internet cope with for me to memorize nearly the presearch assignment? In the event that I feel sure I will virtually take after

All you need do is to register on presearch.org and download the search engine. Do you mind if I send you my resume link via PM?

Yes it does really work well and so many people are using it to keep on earning something from it, there is a lot of good with it, the coin is gaining a lot, the best of it that can be rivaled with a presearch and brave browser, but I have seen another but still its not as good since it is very difficult to use it

I have not found any more information about browsers that provide crypto currencies. All I know is maybe BAT from brave browser.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

The only thing that I've heard about is the BAT token I think. It's from the brave browser, right? My friend was keep talking about them when it was very popular few months ago I think, because the BAT that you can earned is a lot.

I do not know if India can make secondary results but I have heard that if someone explained to me about my friend, I would be very benefited.

Wow ! this is the first time I have heard about that ! thank you very much ! but can I ask you a question ? how can we earn per day from using these browsers !?

On 12/25/2019 at 8:27 PM, Redfa said:

I am actually using Brave Browser to earn some additional BAT while browsing and Preaserch as a searching engine to earn PRE coin..never heard of the others..thank you..

Yes even i have heard about brave browser but never worked on it. If you are using it then it seems that it is a genuine site.

On 12/25/2019 at 4:30 PM, rjroshan said:

1. We can earn presearch tokens by browsing with presearch browser.
2. We can earn netbox tokens when we using nexbox browser.
3. We can earn basic attention tokens (bat) if we using the brave browser.
Are there any browsers we can earn tokens or any cryptocurrencies like this?

I created an account in Presearch website and tried to earn its token. It lets you perform 32 searches per day which is worth about $0.75 but I left it soon because the minimum payout was so high that I had to search for about 3 months to be able to withdraw my tokens! Minimum amount to cash out is 1000 tokens and every search is worth 0.25 PRE token. This is a waste of time because faucets will give you more in less amount of time.

I don't know about other tokens but I knew about BAT token which is given by brave browser since you can earn through browsing and even when your using Facebook in your browser you will be credited with BAT.

thanks man 
i have used presearch coin before and it is search engine 
but there is a problem they allow to withdraw just 50% of the coins you collect 
and also it is so boring to search more than 100 times every day 
I think bat coin is better and has great future i have tried it before 
I will try the third one and give you a feed back 

It's also brave, to pay and earn, but I don't like the browser yet, plus they pay by the month and I don't like that, I prefer daily payments.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• 28 марта биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares стал свидетелем беспрецедентных инвестиций в размере 243,5 миллионов долларов США, что означает значительный рост, более чем в пять раз превышающий обычный ежедневный объем. Согласно предварительным данным Farside Investors, приток 27 марта в биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares вырос в четыре раза по сравнению со средними дневными инвестициями в $43,9 млн с момента его дебюта 11 января. Этот приток почти втрое превысил показатель предыдущего дня в 73,6 миллиона долларов, что значительно превышает сценарий отсутствия поступлений 25 марта.   Таблица инвестиций в биткойн-ETF | Источник: Farside Investors. Между тем, Bitcoin ETF (IBIT) компании Blackrock  показал еще более впечатляющий приток: новые инвестиции составили 323,8 миллиона долларов. Другие биткойн-ETF, такие как Valkyrie Bitcoin ETF (BRRR), зафиксировали 5,1 миллиона долларов, Invesco Galaxy Bitcoin ETF (BTCO) получили 4,8 миллиона долларов, Franklin Bitcoin ETF (EZBC) привлек 4 миллиона долларов, а VanEck Bitcoin ETF (HODL) зарегистрировал 1,9 миллиона долларов в новых биткойн-ETF. вложения. И WisdomTree Bitcoin ETF (BTCW), и Fidelity Investments Bitcoin ETF (FBTC) сообщили о притоке в размере 1,5 миллиона долларов, продемонстрировав более скромную прибыль.   Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок. Поскольку этот значительный приток в биткойн-ETF отражает растущий институциональный интерес к криптовалюте, генеральный директор ARK Invest Кэти Вуд прогнозирует, что цена биткойна может достичь 3,8 миллиона долларов , что обусловлено его растущей ролью на «финансовой супермагистрали». Вуд утверждает, что осторожный подход SEC к институциональным инвестициям в биткойн может непреднамеренно повысить его цену. Запуск этих финансовых продуктов привел к резкому росту спроса, побив предыдущие инвестиционные рекорды ETF США и возобновив интерес к биткойнам, которые эти фонды напрямую приобретают и управляют. Отраслевые эксперты поддерживают мнение Вуд о том, что предстоящее в апреле сокращение награды вдвое приведет к шоку предложения, что будет способствовать продолжающемуся росту цен, обусловленному спросом. Когда это произошло, биткойн достиг максимума в 71 670 долларов, но опустился ниже уровня 69 000 долларов, в конечном итоге установившись на уровне 69 698 долларов к концу дня. По данным CoinMarketCap, в настоящее время цена Биткойна составляет 70 783 доллара. .   24-часовой график цен BTC: Источник: CoinMarketCap. Криптовалютные аналитики начали спорить о том, что внимание к немедленным ценовым движениям Биткойна затмевает более значительную тенденцию. 28 марта в сообщении на X криптоаналитик Гамшу поделился со своими 28 900 подписчиками, что внимание чрезмерно сконцентрировано на ежедневных движениях цен, а не на признании значительных инвестиций, поступающих в Биткойн. «Поскольку биткойн-ETF испытывают рекордные притоки, беспокойство по поводу дневной цены кажется неуместным», — прокомментировал он. 27 марта главный инвестиционный директор Bitwise Мэтт Хоуган отметил на X, что многим профессиональным инвесторам по-прежнему запрещено покупать биткойн-ETF, особенно в Великобритании, где нормативно-правовая база остается осторожной в отношении криптовалют.     Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок.    
    • Актуальные курсы на 28.03   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0.7 за $. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.   За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉 в телеграм  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Кто знает, может будет дроп или айсио говорят. На этом бирже нужно иметь хорошее терпение и все). Этот запись от чата биржы. У меня тоже есть на телеграме этот чат. Копия биржевского чата. Биткоин пока на росте постепенно. До халвинга около 80к будет наверно.  
    • Уважаемые пользователи!   На сегодня курсы: Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$) Продажа: -3.2%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9680usdt)   Так же существует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеров   Напоминаем о перечне наших услуг: -Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные -Перестановка наличных по всему миру(50+ стран) -Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal, -Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDT   Мы находимся на всех известных мониторингах: Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочих   Все заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.best По всем прочим вопросам обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Сообщается, что основанная Джиханом Ву компания Bitdeer, занимающаяся майнингом криптовалют, ищет 100 миллионов долларов для наращивания своих мощностей по добыче биткойнов. Bitdeer Technologies Holding, компания по добыче биткойнов , основанная Джиханом Ву , как сообщается, ищет финансирование в размере 100 миллионов долларов для расширения своих возможностей по майнингу, как стало известно Bloomberg. Согласно отчету, сингапурская компания намерена использовать средства для расширения своих мощностей по добыче криптовалют, особенно в преддверии ожидаемого в апреле четвертого сокращения вдвое , что приведет к снижению вознаграждений за майнинг. Однако оценка компании после раунда финансирования остается неясной, поскольку обсуждения продолжаются, а детали финансирования могут быть изменены.   Основанная в 2018 году, Bitdeer публично торгуется на Nasdaq под тикером BTDR. На момент написания компания не делала никаких публичных заявлений относительно продолжающихся обсуждений финансирования. Переговоры о финансировании совпадают с приближением четвертого халвинга Биткойна, в результате которого вознаграждение за майнинг сократится вдвое с 6,25 BTC до 3,125 BTC в середине апреля. Сокращение потенциально может повлиять на прибыльность майнинговых предприятий, особенно для небольших компаний. Более того, помимо халвинга, майнеры сталкиваются и с другими проблемами. Как ранее сообщали СМИ, одобрение спотовых биткойн-ETF предоставило традиционным инвесторам альтернативный способ выхода на рынок криптовалют, заменив их зависимость от криптовалютных акций майнинговых компаний в качестве прокси для получения доступа к биткойнам.
    • 28.03.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.7%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  - По Запросу USDT   - По Запросу   Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Cryptolavka.com is a reliable exchange service designed for those who want to quickly, securely, and at a favorable rate exchange cryptocurrency online! The exchange operates 24/7 in automatic mode, without registration and mandatory verification - we value your privacy! We monitor the cleanliness of crypto through the AMLbot service.Cryptolavka works with the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC) Ethereum (ETH) Tether (USDT) Litecoin (LTC) Monero (XMR) Tron (TRX) Dogecoin (DOGE) Binance Coin (BSC) Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Solana (SOL) Dash (DASH) Matic (Polygon) Toncoin (TON) USDT Coin (USDC) Avalanche (AVAX) Cryptolavka works with the following banks: Sberbank Humo UzCard Cryptolavka works with the following electronic payment systems: Yandex Money (temporarily under maintenance) In the near future, the number of directions will increase!Advantages of Cryptolavka service: Low commissions Pleasant exchange rates 24/7 exchange High processing speed of applications, due to complete automation No registration and user verification required Cryptolavka on monitors: Bestchange KursExpert Crypto.ru The number of monitors is expanding, and we are also open to cooperation!Cryptolavka on reviews: Etorazvod Trustpilot WOT Mentions in online media: Crypto.ru Profinvestment Coinspot Cryptolavka Affiliate Program:Users have access to a single-level affiliate program, where you will receive 20% of net profit. Increasing the size of the affiliate reward is negotiated individually.Our contacts:Website: https://cryptolavka.com/Email: info@cryptolavka.comSupport on Telegram: https://t.me/cryptolavka_help
    • Increased Rain ☔️   We have some Easter treats in rain form 🐰   Get your umbrellas out and be sure to catch some rain for yourself over the next few days! 🌧
    • По-разному бывает. Я точно не помню уже названия, но несколько шитков максимальную цену имели как раз не на моменте старта, а примерно через пару дней, так что не все под одну гребенку надо делать. Главное, что зарабатывать можно)
    • Да, и это справедливо. Т.к. быть среди лидеров - очень тяжело и рискованно. 😎 Первая задача, то там насколько помню по кнопке Go переходит на бридж (мост), где нужно поменять тестовые токены ETH Sepolia на MINT? ETH Sepolia можно запросить на кранах, ввести запрос в гугле и найти подходящий. У меня они просто уже были на кошельке. Вторая задача только для тех, кто купил их NFT. Кстати, она сейчас стоит 0.318 ETH = 1100$, это к слову о лидерах, почему у них столько баллов. 😎  Сейчас их не перекинуть, ждем дальнейших анонсов. Возможно эти баллы сразу будут влиять на получение эирдропа MINT.