4 Common Cryptocurrency Scams We Should take note. - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Projectcrypto

4 Common Cryptocurrency Scams We Should take note.

On 10/15/2020 at 5:52 PM, Projectcrypto said:

Cryptoworld is filled up with different types of scamming techniques which scammers used to cheat less experienced people and some users who mistakingly fall into there trap, in order to avoid members falling into there traps that is why i decided to create this topic to remind us on some of the tricks they used to cheat people.

Here are four(4) common Cryptocurrency scams we must take note of mate, they include:-

1. Imposter Website:- This is a scamming system in which a website is created to resemble an original existing website and anyone who visit the exchanger might likely lose there funds, so take note of this because there will be no one to compensate you if you lose to scammers. Example, we all know that yobit exchanger URL address is "yobit.net" but imposters can create there's to be like "yobit..net" and that is why yobit support team keep warning us that " Do check domain in your browser, our domain: yobit.net, yobit.io, yobitex.net. If you enter your login/password at other site, your money can be stolen by hackers and we can't help you. To Avoid this type of scam carefully type the URL yourself.

2. Fake Mobile Apps:- This is a scamming trick used to cheat investors through fake Apps which they claimis available for you to download in Google playstore and it is a great risk for Android Cryptocurrency investors, to avoid this type of scamming trick kindly make use of the website to make your investment to avoid losing your funds to scammers because there will no one to compensate you if you lose. ( Begginers yobit exchanger doesn't have a mobile App in playstore yet so patiently wait for the official announcement).

3. Social Media Update:- Bots are mostly used for this type of this trick mate so take note. Scammers do create accounts with names of celebrities claiming the name and if your follow them later you will begin to see offers including positive replies, these are bots which are automatically assigned to perform such task and don't send any amount of coins they ask you to if not you won't see anything in return, so greedy members should be aware of this Cryptocurrency scams.

4. Scamming Emails:- In this system they send emails which look like legitimate crypto company that you may have invested in and they will provide you a link don't click, closely look at the logo well and compare with that of the site you invest to avoid falling a victim. The ability to check on these is why i strongly suggest we invest in top popular site.

These are some tricks used by scammers dear friends, so be vigilant and be security concious scammers are real.

239519919_296554.jpg

Thank you so much for your post, This post contain all the points that how scammers interact and scam and stealing people's money your post really help all of us to be safe from scammers because we don't have much knowledge regarding their techniques. 

Thanks for such a detailed post.I really think scam is one of the threat that  is doing a lot of harm to crypto community. By creating fake apps of websand attracting them with great tricks they are making crypto unsafe.And spam email and message are doing things worse.So we should all be careful against this things. 

Thank you for enlightening us about the cryptocurrency scam. Make sure to write the site address correctly when logging in to friends websites. Check that there is a closed key symbol at the top left of the place where you entered the site address. Especially, check whether the applications you will download from Play Store are fake and reliable. Do not open every mail that comes to your mail, delete mail that you do not know and trust.

The most fraudulent operations that take place is by creating sites that resemble the original sites, here they enter and give information, and the fraudsters take the account, as well as spam and tempting messages.Expect a lot of people

• +2 1

I think people with the lesson knowledge are always fallen victim of this kind of scams because they are based on the knowledge and when you don't have enough knowledge you will be a victim of it

Mostly new members of cryptocurrency use to be victim of scammers we should please be vigilant and informative in the forum then we should learn how to keep our privacy within our self, thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I face lots of scamming mail. I always try to ignore those mails. They offer me many lucrative offer by mail. Never believe those offers the are completely fake and they will do scam with you. So be safe and never click unknown link. 

On 10/15/2020 at 3:52 PM, Projectcrypto said:

3. Social Media Update:- Bots are mostly used for this type of this trick mate so take note. Scammers do create accounts with names of celebrities claiming the name and if your follow them later you will begin to see offers including positive replies, these are bots which are automatically assigned to perform such task and don't send any amount of coins they ask you to if not you won't see anything in return, so greedy members should be aware of this Cryptocurrency scams.

I is this part associate with the scam that happened at twitter, where accounts of famous people were hacked and hackers posted a post to ask for coins to given address? https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-53425822

Everyone when starting in this space can be scammed and everyone will find so many scams in his way that it will be difficult to recognize the real from the fake. I don't expand in this post, but my warning to beginners is that being active and keep reading will help avoid all these kinds of scams.

Nice topic, this are among the ways that scammers use to scam crypto users. We should be careful and know in the kind of site we make our crypto transactions, links and Application. 

• +3 1

On 10/15/2020 at 1:52 PM, Projectcrypto said:

Imposter Website:- This is a scamming system in which a website is created to resemble an original existing website and anyone who visit the exchanger might likely lose there funds, so take note of this because there will be no one to compensate you if you lose to scammers. Example, we all know that yobit exchanger URL address is "yobit.net" but imposters can create there's to be like "yobit..net" and that is why yobit support team keep warning us that " Do check domain in your browser, our domain: yobit.net, yobit.io, yobitex.net. If you enter your login/password at other site, your money can be stolen by hackers and we can't help you. To Avoid this type of scam carefully type the URL yourself.

In a more technical and professional way it's called phishing, phishing is any act of trying to obtain your information by cloning a website and sending the link to make users register so their information will be used maliciously, either by selling them in the dark web or exploiting them

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Fake mobile apps in play store that claims to be legit for reliable earning sites . Avoid direct download first visit the official website to locate the official apps. From the site they can link you direct to the official app in play store for instalment to clear your doubts. These apps includes exchange apps, wallets etc.

Doubler sites termly known as ponzi scheme most be avoided by all means. These are sites that claims to pay more than task exchange for the payment. Reduce the greediness for making quick rich. Also adverts from unverifiable source should be avoided at any cost.

Oh, my dear, it's really bad ways to cheat, thank you for showing off these topics, I hope to deal with these fraudulent things as quickly as they are, they are really fraudulent, bad and harmful to the crypto society. 

Thanks for the informations, mate. I think the most dangerous scam attempts are phising scams. In this scam, they send you an e-mail about some money sent to your account by someone and when you click the link you are forwarded to a fake site disguised as your exchange. if you give them your personal info, you are doomed.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Thank you for this useful topic but there are a lots of scam methods in crypto world. Some methods are really can shock us. If you're new in crypto world , you need to be really careful. First you should avoid big profit websites , and new crypto projects because i beileve the big part of the scammers using new projects to scam people.

Yes my friend you said absolutely right there are four common crypto scams this is the very useful post for all the members on this forum I want to tell you that when you receive a attractive offer you should to must analyse about that

I am mostly of right of the emails from the scammers because they ask for your personal information and most of the people just give it to them and they got scammed

That's right friend, unfortunately, this is quite a common case, and many fall into the trap of scammers! all this can be avoided, the main thing is to know how best to act, and then you will succeed against scammers. Be careful! good luck!

Yes, my friend, I thank you for this wonderful and useful topic. Many people fall victim to fraudsters and this is really bad

Hello In my opinion, I prepare beginners must should read this topic, because these 4 scam activities happening in crypto world, and so many innocent peoples lose their money in this scam, they will be alert of their moves and techniques used to scam in differently, So we should be careful .

On 10/15/2020 at 5:52 PM, Projectcrypto said:

Cryptoworld is filled up with different types of scamming techniques which scammers used to cheat less experienced people and some users who mistakingly fall into there trap, in order to avoid members falling into there traps that is why i decided to create this topic to remind us on some of the tricks they used to cheat people.

Here are four(4) common Cryptocurrency scams we must take note of mate, they include:-

1. Imposter Website:- This is a scamming system in which a website is created to resemble an original existing website and anyone who visit the exchanger might likely lose there funds, so take note of this because there will be no one to compensate you if you lose to scammers. Example, we all know that yobit exchanger URL address is "yobit.net" but imposters can create there's to be like "yobit..net" and that is why yobit support team keep warning us that " Do check domain in your browser, our domain: yobit.net, yobit.io, yobitex.net. If you enter your login/password at other site, your money can be stolen by hackers and we can't help you. To Avoid this type of scam carefully type the URL yourself.

2. Fake Mobile Apps:- This is a scamming trick used to cheat investors through fake Apps which they claimis available for you to download in Google playstore and it is a great risk for Android Cryptocurrency investors, to avoid this type of scamming trick kindly make use of the website to make your investment to avoid losing your funds to scammers because there will no one to compensate you if you lose. ( Begginers yobit exchanger doesn't have a mobile App in playstore yet so patiently wait for the official announcement).

4. Scamming Emails:- In this system they send emails which look like legitimate crypto company that you may have invested in and they will provide you a link don't click, closely look at the logo well and compare with that of the site you invest to avoid falling a victim. The ability to check on these is why i strongly suggest we invest in top popular site.

These are some tricks used by scammers dear friends, so be vigilant and be security concious scammers are real.

239519919_296554.jpg

Thank you for the information mate but do you really think people are  gonna read the whole long post so post short that are readable .many people here was just reading and commenting generally.

On 10/26/2020 at 9:26 PM, Gideon$ said:

Thanks for this information it will indeed help many to stay away from scammers because they will be alert of their moves and techniques used to scam in differently and now I'm always cautious and never fall in their traps.

Scammers are every where and peoples know that the scammers will make the money in the market they are not doing business so just be aware from the scammers and just buy the old coins which are strong in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Not only four but there are many other ways which scammers can get a access to all you need to do is to be careful with how you operate on your cryptocurrency world and not only that but on your sites you're operating and gaining or investing in. Be careful with your security codes on every platform on the internet.

There are many Cryptocurrency scams we must take note of. You have rightly named 4 of them. But besides these scamsters are using different and new ways of scamming innocent victims. So one must be always alert.

I think this is true, unfortunately my friend, and there are several methods that fraudsters can use to breach or defraud any account, so you should be careful and pay attention before speaking to anyone or giving them your private keys