Sad news for cryptocurrency world. - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vivek jain

Sad news for cryptocurrency world.

Ye it's a harsh behavior from the YouTubers that they are deleting the all crypto currency channels and related topic . First the Facebook did this not seeing the the crypto talk. It is out of mind that why are they doing this?

I don't think this right, you can promote everything throw YouTube or Facebook, both companies are making money whether from normal users or Crypto users, it doesn't matter when it comes to making money.

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

if you check youtube now , you can find too many videos related to crypto , myself watch this type of videos from time to time so maybe the deleted videos you mentioned contain fake news and that is why youtube deleted them 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Youtube is doing whatever they want and it doesn't make a difference to cryptocurrencies. The blockchains do not run on youtube and it can ban some people that are getting paid for promoting them and sometimes they make many mistakes with the coins they talk about. But youtube is wrong to ban some of that are only talk about the technical aspect.

• +3 1

That's because its unacceptable from the nations for their youngsters to use crypto but we still have this forum crypto talk where we can discuss and ask questions about crypto

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 12/25/2019 at 1:06 PM, vivek jain said:

Google Did The Same too.

Now Youtube.

I don't know a lot about this ban but friend you should know that Google owns Youtube. This is one and the same and of course they have shown us they don't want anything to do with crypto and they don't like us. So we too have to make something and avoid using them. We don't need gmail and youtube and we can use other emails and video platforms.

• +2 1

On 12/25/2019 at 12:22 PM, laio94 said:

in my opinion this is a wrong behavior at the start, you can not go to penalize certain content without a real reason, long ago I remember this ban on content that made facebook and I was really amazed, why not have a valid reason to be put in place. I believe that more than anything else it is a behavior taken to protect investors, since many invest everywhere without understanding that an investment can also be a source of loss of capital, so it is a protection to prevent acts of theft of money, at least I think this is a probable implementation of the principle according to which they applied these protections.

Many companies are placing some limitations to content that has to do with crypto currencies and this is because they have being abused and used for stealing people's money. Youtube might also be doing it because of some policy issues or security issues. I am sure that YouTube would not delete any video intentionally.

On 12/25/2019 at 4:06 AM, vivek jain said:

Very Sad News To See That Youtube is Removing Videos Related to Crypto

in Past We Did See Facebook Banning Crypto-Related Advertisements
Google Did The Same too.

Now Youtube.

Wow, really? I was not aware of this, I have heard that some block certain content or even close Facebook for a few days, but that YouTube definitely prohibits that type of content is really very bad news since that network is where most news is published. about cryptocurrencies in any case if this is already true, another option a bit similar to youtube would be Lbry.tv

few month ago it was very sad  news. when youtube delete some crypto releted video.  but most of them are scam.  They don't delete all news related crypto. But crypto always fight with google and facebook. It really bad news.

While in many parts of the world the cryptocurrency market is expanding, 
for certain countries the possibility of expansion is reduced and this 
happens in Venezuela due to the regulations and sanctions imposed by 
the United States government on the Venezuelan government, as one of the 
platforms Cryptocurrency exchange known as Paxful will not be able to 
continue operating in the Venezuelan country, as announced by the CEO of 
Paxful, Ray Youssef, who commented that they have sought to continue 
operating in that country but there was no way to achieve it.

Now it is fine.  Everything is fair and lovely. Almost all new projects are doing their advertisement through Facebook and youtube. We can find any crypto related topic in google by searching. 

Yes, it is very sad news. We already saw Google to remove the crypto related content and now it is now you're using the YouTube to remove the crypto videos. It's very bad about this. Hopefully it will happen to positive things about the crypto. It will be working in the crypto currency. You will always get the money. You are happy. Thank you.

they've all get their coins and got paid, a site to express people's opinions as YouTube has republished all the videos

• -1 1
  • +2 1

it is sad but not quite. many news channels and organizations in social networks. take this discussion board through the years i think participation in it is going to be sufficient to talk and learn the cutting-edge news. maintain up to date with all events.

• -1 1

And now, these three platforms are racing to include blockchain within their operating systems and seek to use cryptocurrencies in their payment methods or launch their own currencies, such as Libra, which is affiliated with Facebook, and this indicates the inability to continue to overlook the importance of crypto and blockchain technology.

• +2 1

I don't seem to like the way some companies treat crypto currencies. I am sure that these companies would also start to make use of crypto very soon. We shouldn't worry ourselves as to what they do now.

Their are many forums which will provide knowledge that is related to crypto and gain popularity. Youtube will take it's decision back after seeing a loss in their audience after this decision.

• +2 1

YouTube is a automatic system it's operate through human and their must be a reason why they remove crypto related stuff and apologise  for their actions. But they don't give the reason for removal. This afraid many YouTube crypto content creators who stop uploading. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Youtube I think has stopped this but nobody can rely on this platform anymore. We need alternatives and developers already have some ready. D.tube (https://d.tube/) is a great platform that doesn't block crypto content and it is fast and very professional, looking better and more modern than youtube. Recommended for crypto and non crypto audience.

• +2 1

Youtube is owned by Google friend and they removed crypto adds years ago but lately they are removing some crypto youtubers too and banning them. It is something bad for youtube but doesn't matter at all for Bitcoin that will be adopted anyway with or without youtube.

• +2 1

I think that there is no blocks anymore there were a few videos removed months ago but lately youtube has stopped this and it allows cryptocurrency videos to be viewed in their channels. I use youtube very often and watch some of these guys, I don't always agree with them but they don't do something that requires youtube to ban them.

• +2 1

These advertisements were mostly from scam ICO that did nothing but cash out the investment funds and using them to become wealthy. This has nothing to do with what investors were expecting and most of these ICOs did nothing years later. The decision to ban adverisements of ICOs was a good one in my opinion. Banning the youtubers is different. If they promote scam projects they deserve a ban but I don't watch so much to know if they do that.

I think there are reasonable things for that and first of all youtube is a entertainment things where you watch something anything but not related to business and now advertising crpyto directly to youtube is a business things and basically youtube priotizes entertainment for everyone not for business.

On 25/12/2019 at 7:06, vivek jain said:

Noticias muy tristes al ver que Youtube está eliminando videos relacionados con Crypto

En el pasado, vimos que Facebook prohíbe los anuncios relacionados con las criptomonedas.
Google también hizo lo mismo.

Ahora Youtube.

No matter how hard they try, they will not succeed since there are platforms that promote their cryptocurrencies through social networks through subscriptions and decentralized platforms such as lbry cos and among others.

Yes brother, its really a sad news that YouTube is removing vides about cryptocurrency. 

This is a very bad behaviour, Facebook and Google also did the same thig. 

I think this is because cryptocurrency is still illegal in most of the countries, 

But on the other hand cryptocurrency is also getting popular, especially among students. So hope for the best. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day