Sad news for cryptocurrency world. - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vivek jain

Sad news for cryptocurrency world.

Ofcourse this confuses the audience with crypto. Facebook did not see crypto ads being banned.

You have to take into account that youtube and google are the same company, and apparently they do it because of the large number of scams that occurred by these means

Sad news for crypto user is that crypto user have to complete 100 post for start earning with completion 100 post then you have to make 33 comments again for your income start but you have to work hard 

I have not heard anything related to this. Because I don't follow any YouTube channel to know about crypto currency. And YouTube has fake information about crypto. I don't watch and don't like those videos.

On 12/25/2019 at 5:06 PM, vivek jain said:

Very Sad News To See That Youtube is Removing Videos Related to Crypto

in Past We Did See Facebook Banning Crypto-Related Advertisements
Google Did The Same too.

Now Youtube.

I also got this news from YouTubers. But YouTube and Google not agree with that they are banning crypto related products. Recently they announced that it was a technical error.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Yes, we heard about YouTube deleting videos, but it appears that these deleted videos are not appropriate to the conditions or are money laundering and fraud operations

1 minute ago, Friday1one said:

Really .

It is really bad news for crypto lovers. 

Probablythis would happen due to its illegality. 

Crypto is still banned in many countries. 

The reason behind is that govt can not track the records of crypto transactions. 

I think that's why it is banning pn social platforms to inhibit its uses.

At the same time some governments are embracing crypto(Senegal, Abu Dhabi, Slovenia etc) so crypto is here to stay and as you can see on Coinmarketcap the total invested amount is growing.  

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Yes it's not good that YouTube banned cryptocurrency. But don't worry I think  YouTube will back and change it's decision against cryptocurrency. I hope it's comes early

aryou sure make that problam. doing their job well at their own place we will see more and more platforms that have a certain cso most beautiful for us thankeffect on cryptocurrencies and reducing the using of bitcoin around the world, thus

Why everyone telling so? I Have the crypto promoting youtube video channel and no video is removed. I have not even got the warning messages from the Google! What can be  the point for google to take the hard actions against crypto? 

How would you.Now in this market a bad news ongoing. Many crypto related youtube channel got strike and  also from as got some suspended. So now only make the videos private is only solution to your happened

So near bye...  Now in this market a bad news ongoing. Many crypto related youtube channel got strike and also got some suspended. So now only make the videos private is only solution to us... I cant bleave this

So near bye...  Now in this market a bad news ongoing. Many crypto related youtube channel got strike and experita for that also got some suspended. So now only make the videos private is only solution to us... I cant bleave this.. If we make sure this progeam

I am a new user in crypto talk.  I have don’t know crypto talk rules.  So,  my first crypto talk id was banned.  I wants to know crypto talk rules.  Please help me.

On 12/25/2019 at 5:06 PM, vivek jain said:

Very Sad News To See That Youtube is Removing Videos Related to Crypto

in Past We Did See Facebook Banning Crypto-Related Advertisements
Google Did The Same too.

Now Youtube.

I think some days later they will again apcet every things.because, crypto is not a small platfrom and now day by day crypto users also grow up.

Yes it is true alot of crypto related videos have been removed from from youtube. Because the plateform consider crypto currencies a bad influence and harmfull content for their users. But i don't think this will affect crypto currency in any way.

Its okay if they are removing crypto advertisement. It doesnt matter. Crypto is doing good job. And in futute it will be big platform than anything other. People gonna enjoy more here than facebook and youtube like me.

Yes, This is a bad news for the crypto world. But even the social media is not supporting th Crypto. still Crypto currencies will be the future currencies. this is what I am thinking. 

58 minutes ago, Im Mukhles said:

I  will remind you that sad news is the previous stage of upcoming good news. Now in this market a bad news ongoing. Many crypto related youtube channel got strike and also got some suspended. So now only make the videos private is only solution to save your channel. All the best 

You don't need to worry about crypto videos on YouTube, YouTube said it was a mistake and they returned the deleted videos.

Welcome with me
Facebook or YouTube does not ban posts or videos for no reason
When repeated notification about a publication or video clip is made according to the rules of the two companies, they delete the publication or video that offends the rules.

Usually when a video in youtube is getting banned then it means that the youtuber has violated the terms of agreement. Most of them probably didn't even look at these terms, and some of them seem ignorant on what they did wrong, which is actually the most frustrating thing to read/listen, as they've all shared their referral links to shady exchanges where their audiences lost their money, and they've all shilled shitcoins and got paid by their devs to promote them. Some of them keep crossing the line and in the end they will be banned forever from youtube.

Yes, this is very sad news for crypto currency... The management of YouTube should not do like this.. Crypto currency is a big stage of earning money.. YouTube should realise that...            

Yes brother that's Truely sad news. We had already seen Google removing content regarding crypto in past and now it's YouTube that is removing crypto related videos. In feeling very sad about this. Let's hope something positive will happen in upcoming days about crypto. Thank you.

We have to search for the reason behind that. In any case, YouTube’s banning of clips related to cryptocurrencies mistake many of the people’s views, which is the coding of their concern. This is a site to express people's opinions and not to fight it.

If youtube has been banning the topic of criptomonedas for a while now it is a pity for us but thank God there are more social networks where we can learn about the subject